Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (VOUCHED BY HERO) Make between $600-$3,000/month on Facebook by Facebook Inc.  (Read 32072 times)
mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:02:26 AM

The price for your method is far away from our imagination.
Either reduce the price to $50 or give a vouch copy.
Besides this, we offer a similar facebook earning program which requires you no work to get fixed $25 weekly.
Check our thread in services section titles as $25/week

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 12:17:57 PM

I think this is nothing but a scam. If there were a way to earn money with facebook, everyone would know it as facebook is not a secret group of few privileged.
Why would only op has the previlege to use it and sell it.
Is that why I'm going to be receiving a direct deposit for nearly $1,200 this month?

If you can't afford my method you don't need to slander it with false claims. That's plain childish.
Who knows.The screnshots of earnings you provided says nothing about where you earned it from or whether it even blongs to you or not.
I can't afford your method because it doesn't look working or legitimate to me and because I do not have lots of money with selling something rubbish to people.
All my money is hard earned which I can not waste on someone's false claims.
Btw who are the 2 members who you sold your method to?.
If you are selling something, it Is your responsibility to clear doubts of potential buyers.
WeatherChaser (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:41:04 PM

I currently make a decent living via Facebook with their Audience Network platform, and I'm pretty sure that I am utilizing the same method... I'm just going to say a few keywords that you'll understand, if it is, in fact, a similar method. Plugin. Wordpress. Mobile. Conversion.

If this makes sense to you, and you can verify this is a similar method that you are providing, then I can easily vouch for you without requiring a vouch/discounted price.

It takes a bit of setup and work, but if you know what you're doing (or follow the proper steps that I'm sure OP is selling you), you can easily start making a few hundred bucks for the first month, and exponentially grow your earnings. Upfront, you'll need to do a bit of work, but it will become more "set it and forget it" once you dial in your website.

OP, I'm glad that you're putting a high premium on this, as not to oversaturate the market... But by natural progression, the market will more-than-likely become saturated within the next 8-10 months, as the platform becomes more widely known.

I have no reason to vouch for WeatherChaser, other than the fact that, as a Facebook marketer (and partner), if he's offering what I believe that he's offering, then you'll easily make a return on your investment within a short couple of months.
You can vouche for this method. You likely do what I do.. people think Audience Network and think, oh, it's just easy as putting ads on the site. No, it's not. Regular ads from Facebook page pennies, this pays top-dollar.

Just yesterday I made $367 And today I already made $97.

I agree, and thank you for agreeing for the high price. I don't want to saturate the market to where it will hurt everyone.

Social Media Expert For Hire
President and CEO of a large news media network
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:43:24 PM

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 05:49:19 AM

For the record, the first month I learned of this program, I made a measly $10.18. I didn't implement the current method I am using until about the fourth month. Once my associate showed me how to apply this method in a way that reaches out to more of the target audience, my earnings started growing exponentially.

The first month after I plugged in the custom script (that I'm sure is similar to what OP is providing you), I made just over $60. Once I fine-tuned the on-page SEO (very easy to do), I started earning more. $80 second month. $140ish third month. I've been doing this passively for a bit over a year now and I'm earning around $1,000/month.

I will say that this isn't a "get rich quick" method, and you won't make a ton of money unless you apply yourself to maintaining your sites, but I'm fairly certain that the OP's instructions include how to easily do so.

And stop PMing me. I'm not here to undermine OP's services, and unlike him, there is no price that you can pay for me to teach this to you, as I don't want this market to become over saturated.

But as a bystander, if you're serious about good earning potential for some decent work, this will net you a profit without a doubt.

Good luck, all. I'm out.

corporatist

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:25:24 AM

lol BTCforJoe, I smell some bullshit here. If I was in your place and this was true I would offer to OP 400 usd just to not sell the method to get saturated.
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 06:30:35 AM

lol BTCforJoe, I smell some bullshit here. If I was in your place and this was true I would offer to OP 400 usd just to not sell the method to get saturated.

There are literally tens of thousands of Facebook partners that are earning from this. The market is already saturated, but the method that I'm using is in an unsaturated market. I could honestly not give a shit if OP sells a shitload of these. I'll still make money regardless.. just wouldn't like for that one asshole to redistribute this method at a dirt cheap price just to make a few bucks and then it becomes widely known.

corporatist

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:40:30 AM

There are literally tens of thousands of Facebook partners that are earning from this. The market is already saturated, but the method that I'm using is in an unsaturated market. I could honestly not give a shit if OP sells a shitload of these. I'll still make money regardless.. just wouldn't like for that one asshole to redistribute this method at a dirt cheap price just to make a few bucks and then it becomes widely known.

Ok, what if the OP's method is in your market, then your market will because saturated too, right?
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:40:55 AM

For the record, the first month I learned of this program, I made a measly $10.18. I didn't implement the current method I am using until about the fourth month. Once my associate showed me how to apply this method in a way that reaches out to more of the target audience, my earnings started growing exponentially.

The first month after I plugged in the custom script (that I'm sure is similar to what OP is providing you), I made just over $60. Once I fine-tuned the on-page SEO (very easy to do), I started earning more. $80 second month. $140ish third month. I've been doing this passively for a bit over a year now and I'm earning around $1,000/month.

I will say that this isn't a "get rich quick" method, and you won't make a ton of money unless you apply yourself to maintaining your sites, but I'm fairly certain that the OP's instructions include how to easily do so.

And stop PMing me. I'm not here to undermine OP's services, and unlike him, there is no price that you can pay for me to teach this to you, as I don't want this market to become over saturated.

But as a bystander, if you're serious about good earning potential for some decent work, this will net you a profit without a doubt.

Good luck, all. I'm out.

are you an alt of OPs? why you are vouching for him for free? if you have the method already and you think it is not that hard and really a true method than why don't you sell it yourself? or share it for others if you are a that much kind person?
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:55:11 PM

Good luck, all. I'm out.

are you an alt of OPs? why you are vouching for him for free? if you have the method already and you think it is not that hard and really a true method than why don't you sell it yourself? or share it for others if you are a that much kind person?
He said he won't share it (and why he thinks it's good I set it at $400) and that's to not oversatyrate the market.

noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:00:26 PM

Good luck, all. I'm out.

That is what I as just thinking what is happening here on his selling thread.

If this is a highly profitable market then why haven't more been about to do this?

This is highly kind of skeptical if you ask me. Undecided

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:08:56 PM

Good luck, all. I'm out.

That is what I as just thinking what is happening here on his selling thread.

If this is a highly profitable market then why haven't more been about to do this?

This is highly kind of skeptical if you ask me. Undecided
Everyone is able to...if you know the process of how to do it.

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 10:03:00 PM

Ok, what if the OP's method is in your market, then your market will because saturated too, right?

There are literally dozens, if not hundreds, of different target markets that you can pinpoint for who you want to sell to. This is an almost purely whitehat method, but there is a small tweak that you have to modify for your site in order to maximize your profits from earnings, which is what OP is selling.

If this method was shared cheaply or freely, then yes, the potential to oversaturate the market is there, because then you'll have thousands of thousands of people utilizing it. So $400 is a great price to set it at, which you can easily profit from until this method is (inevitably) exploited in the future.

And I only stepped up for OP in "vouching" for his method (not him) is because of the users who are doubting that this method will, in fact, payoff. I never purchased anything from him, so I can't vouch for him directly, but I can confirm that what he is selling is paying out indeed.

$400 is a lot of money to invest, but like I stated before, as long as you put in some work (it's not 'get rich quick'), you'll be able to make that back easily by the 3rd month. Sooner if you're an SEO expert or have access to a huge audience.

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:17:43 PM

There are literally dozens, if not hundreds, of different target markets that you can pinpoint for who you want to sell to. This is an almost purely whitehat method, but there is a small tweak that you have to modify for your site in order to maximize your profits from earnings, which is what OP is selling.

If this method was shared cheaply or freely, then yes, the potential to oversaturate the market is there, because then you'll have thousands of thousands of people utilizing it. So $400 is a great price to set it at, which you can easily profit from until this method is (inevitably) exploited in the future.

And I only stepped up for OP in "vouching" for his method (not him) is because of the users who are doubting that this method will, in fact, payoff. I never purchased anything from him, so I can't vouch for him directly, but I can confirm that what he is selling is paying out indeed.

$400 is a lot of money to invest, but like I stated before, as long as you put in some work (it's not 'get rich quick'), you'll be able to make that back easily by the 3rd month. Sooner if you're an SEO expert or have access to a huge audience.
Exactly. I would have made it back on the 2nd day of this month, but, it pays MUCH better than AdSense, and as long as you don't click on your own stuff, you won't get banned like AdSense does.

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:30:26 PM

GHCoins45 has just been sent the method.

GHCoins45

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:33:33 AM

GHCoins45 has just been sent the method.

Check PM
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 06:58:09 PM

Now only $100 for today only!
I can buy this method for $100 if you agree on escrow.Funds will be held with escrow and once I made my first payment with your method,escrow will release the funds.Please pm me if you like the deal
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:00:21 PM

I can buy this method for $100 if you agree on escrow.Funds will be held with escrow and once I made my first payment with your method,escrow will release the funds.Please pm me if you like the deal
Sorry but I will not escrow since it will take two-months to receive your first payment, and I need money now. This method has been vouched, and $100 is really nothing. It's not like $600, which I could understand escrow.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 07:15:52 PM

Sorry but I will not escrow since it will take two-months to receive your first payment, and I need money now. This method has been vouched, and $100 is really nothing. It's not like $600, which I could understand escrow.
Please direct me to vouch posts
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:21:48 PM

Please direct me to vouch posts
Here you go sir:
I currently make a decent living via Facebook with their Audience Network platform, and I'm pretty sure that I am utilizing the same method... I'm just going to say a few keywords that you'll understand, if it is, in fact, a similar method. Plugin. Wordpress. Mobile. Conversion.

If this makes sense to you, and you can verify this is a similar method that you are providing, then I can easily vouch for you without requiring a vouch/discounted price.

It takes a bit of setup and work, but if you know what you're doing (or follow the proper steps that I'm sure OP is selling you), you can easily start making a few hundred bucks for the first month, and exponentially grow your earnings. Upfront, you'll need to do a bit of work, but it will become more "set it and forget it" once you dial in your website.

OP, I'm glad that you're putting a high premium on this, as not to oversaturate the market... But by natural progression, the market will more-than-likely become saturated within the next 8-10 months, as the platform becomes more widely known.

I have no reason to vouch for WeatherChaser, other than the fact that, as a Facebook marketer (and partner), if he's offering what I believe that he's offering, then you'll easily make a return on your investment within a short couple of months.

I was one of the buyers of this method, even though I was the first one and got it at a discounted price (I didn't spend $400 but near that amount) I can confirm this method is real, and working. The method cannot be found on any search results, it pays very well. This is a unique method.... this is not like "Put these ads on your site and make money." - No. Not one bit. This is very unique, and since FB is a specific platform, it would be very interesting to see this method posted online (As in someone bought it and reuploaded it.)

As far as i have researched i guess the op is talking about Facebook Audience Network unless i am entirely wrong but if i am correct, this business is very legitimate and can earn you a lot of cash.
@ OP, you need someone to vouch for your product and i am available to write a comprehensive review about this business provided you can send me a vouch copy.

But, it's not the Facebook Audience Network. It's similar, and earns MUCH more than the Audience Network.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: