Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (VOUCHED BY HERO) Make between $600-$3,000/month on Facebook by Facebook Inc.  (Read 32072 times)
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 07:28:41 PM

Now only $100 for today only!
I can buy this method for $100 if you agree on escrow.Funds will be held with escrow and once I made my first payment with your method,escrow will release the funds.Please pm me if you like the deal
Sorry but I will not escrow since it will take two-months to receive your first payment, and I need money now. This method has been vouched, and $100 is really nothing. It's not like $600, which I could understand escrow.
Please direct me to vouch posts
Here you go sir:
I currently make a decent living via Facebook with their Audience Network platform, and I'm pretty sure that I am utilizing the same method... I'm just going to say a few keywords that you'll understand, if it is, in fact, a similar method. Plugin. Wordpress. Mobile. Conversion.

If this makes sense to you, and you can verify this is a similar method that you are providing, then I can easily vouch for you without requiring a vouch/discounted price.

It takes a bit of setup and work, but if you know what you're doing (or follow the proper steps that I'm sure OP is selling you), you can easily start making a few hundred bucks for the first month, and exponentially grow your earnings. Upfront, you'll need to do a bit of work, but it will become more "set it and forget it" once you dial in your website.

OP, I'm glad that you're putting a high premium on this, as not to oversaturate the market... But by natural progression, the market will more-than-likely become saturated within the next 8-10 months, as the platform becomes more widely known.

I have no reason to vouch for WeatherChaser, other than the fact that, as a Facebook marketer (and partner), if he's offering what I believe that he's offering, then you'll easily make a return on your investment within a short couple of months.

I was one of the buyers of this method, even though I was the first one and got it at a discounted price (I didn't spend $400 but near that amount) I can confirm this method is real, and working. The method cannot be found on any search results, it pays very well. This is a unique method.... this is not like "Put these ads on your site and make money." - No. Not one bit. This is very unique, and since FB is a specific platform, it would be very interesting to see this method posted online (As in someone bought it and reuploaded it.)

As far as i have researched i guess the op is talking about Facebook Audience Network unless i am entirely wrong but if i am correct, this business is very legitimate and can earn you a lot of cash.
@ OP, you need someone to vouch for your product and i am available to write a comprehensive review about this business provided you can send me a vouch copy.

But, it's not the Facebook Audience Network. It's similar, and earns MUCH more than the Audience Network.
Sorry but none of these are actual vouch for your method.User surfnetworking is a Jr.member and his vouch doesnt carry any weight.The other 2 user vouch for a method that they use and assume it is same as yours(which you say is not same).Very sorry but unless some high rank member buy it or you give him vouch and he posts a positive review,I can not send you $100
WeatherChaser (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:35:13 PM

I can buy this method for $100 if you agree on escrow.Funds will be held with escrow and once I made my first payment with your method,escrow will release the funds.Please pm me if you like the deal
Sorry but I will not escrow since it will take two-months to receive your first payment, and I need money now. This method has been vouched, and $100 is really nothing. It's not like $600, which I could understand escrow.
Here you go sir:
I currently make a decent living via Facebook with their Audience Network platform, and I'm pretty sure that I am utilizing the same method... I'm just going to say a few keywords that you'll understand, if it is, in fact, a similar method. Plugin. Wordpress. Mobile. Conversion.

If this makes sense to you, and you can verify this is a similar method that you are providing, then I can easily vouch for you without requiring a vouch/discounted price.

It takes a bit of setup and work, but if you know what you're doing (or follow the proper steps that I'm sure OP is selling you), you can easily start making a few hundred bucks for the first month, and exponentially grow your earnings. Upfront, you'll need to do a bit of work, but it will become more "set it and forget it" once you dial in your website.

OP, I'm glad that you're putting a high premium on this, as not to oversaturate the market... But by natural progression, the market will more-than-likely become saturated within the next 8-10 months, as the platform becomes more widely known.

I have no reason to vouch for WeatherChaser, other than the fact that, as a Facebook marketer (and partner), if he's offering what I believe that he's offering, then you'll easily make a return on your investment within a short couple of months.

I was one of the buyers of this method, even though I was the first one and got it at a discounted price (I didn't spend $400 but near that amount) I can confirm this method is real, and working. The method cannot be found on any search results, it pays very well. This is a unique method.... this is not like "Put these ads on your site and make money." - No. Not one bit. This is very unique, and since FB is a specific platform, it would be very interesting to see this method posted online (As in someone bought it and reuploaded it.)

As far as i have researched i guess the op is talking about Facebook Audience Network unless i am entirely wrong but if i am correct, this business is very legitimate and can earn you a lot of cash.
@ OP, you need someone to vouch for your product and i am available to write a comprehensive review about this business provided you can send me a vouch copy.

But, it's not the Facebook Audience Network. It's similar, and earns MUCH more than the Audience Network.
Sorry but none of these are actual vouch for your method.User surfnetworking is a Jr.member and his vouch doesnt carry any weight.The other 2 user vouch for a method that they use and assume it is same as yours(which you say is not same).Very sorry but unless some high rank member buy it or you give him vouch and he posts a positive review,I can not send you $100
Well that is what you feel, and I have confirmed via PM they are the same method. You act like $100 is worth $10,000.

Social Media Expert For Hire
President and CEO of a large news media network
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 07:39:50 PM

Here you go sir:

Well that is what you feel, and I have confirmed via PM they are the same method. You act like $100 is worth $10,000.
If $100 is not worth much to you,why dont you give some reputed member a vouch?Afterall you claim to be making $$$$ a month.I didnt make any such claim.Mark my word,without a good vouch,you are not going to make a single sell here.People here are so fed up with scammers that they do not buy even a $10 method without a vouch or escrow.I wonder why you wasting your so much time here for $100 when your are earning thousands of dollars on facebook
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:53:43 PM

Here you go sir:

If $100 is not worth much to you,why dont you give some reputed member a vouch?Afterall you claim to be making $$$$ a month.I didnt make any such claim.Mark my word,without a good vouch,you are not going to make a single sell here.People here are so fed up with scammers that they do not buy even a $10 method without a vouch or escrow.I wonder why you wasting your so much time here for $100 when your are earning thousands of dollars on facebook
I just sent you a vouche copy after telling you about the "scam" of the previous voucher.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 07:56:30 PM

Here you go sir:

I just sent you a vouche copy after telling you about the "scam" of the previous voucher.
When did you send me vouch copy?I never received any from you
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:14:59 PM

Here you go sir:

When did you send me vouch copy?I never received any from you
Sorry, I was talking to "bitcoin revo".

calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:25:17 PM

Fuck me !!  Another dreamer selling shit ??   Then gets annoyed when he gets no sales and starts telling everyone they cant afford it because they wont buy it . LOL LOL go away
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:40:38 PM

Fuck me !!  Another dreamer selling shit ??   Then gets annoyed when he gets no sales and starts telling everyone they cant afford it because they wont buy it . LOL LOL go away
Quit being a hypocrite... atleast I didn't go around asking for vouches using an old account like you did. Scammer.

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:42:06 PM

kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:17:22 PM

does this works any website or only on apps ?
Is there any approval process /min requirements
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:32:27 PM

does this works any website or only on apps ?
Is there any approval process /min requirements
This will work for any website, but inside the method it will tell you how to maximize your profits with it. There's a certain way to achieve these results, and no app is needed! All on the Facebook Platform!

Yes, there is a small approval process. You will need to write 5 articles and Facebook will check the ad placement within 1-3 days, then you will be approved! Everything can be setup for automatic posting (RSS feeds from sites and use HootSuite for automatic postings on Facebook).

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 10:45:26 AM

I see there is no real review from a trusted member of this forum.
I'm ready to check your method - if you want to offer a vouch copy - and post a fair review.
I'm a Facebook marketing partner, with more than 4 years in Facebook advertising, and over 20k spent on ads, so I'm familiar with this stuff.
Thanks!

Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:02:11 PM

I'm ready to check your method - if you want to offer a vouch copy - and post a fair review.
I'm a Facebook marketing partner, with more than 4 years in Facebook advertising, and over 20k spent on ads, so I'm familiar with this stuff.
Thanks!

You can go with him for a vouch, That will generate you more customers. I'm also very interested in getting this method and following your topic from the start but I couldn't find a genuine or a proper review of this method.
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:14:50 PM

Thanks!

You can go with him for a vouch, That will generate you more customers. I'm also very interested in getting this method and following your topic from the start but I couldn't find a genuine or a proper review of this method.

Agreed, I would like to see a review from a user such as this. I'd like to have an actual review before dropping $400.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:24:28 PM

Bitcoin_Revo is working onna thorough review, I had to clarify a few items for him but I will PM him and see how it is coming along.

KeyGenKing

Activity: 323
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:37:47 PM

Sounds very nice what your offering here!
Your sales doing well with that kind of $$ a month.
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:46:33 PM

Sounds very nice what your offering here!
Your sales doing well with that kind of $$ a month.
I personally do news aggregating, which generates this money.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 09:17:59 PM

Bitcoin_Revo is working onna thorough review, I had to clarify a few items for him but I will PM him and see how it is coming along.
I didnt see any post of Bitcoin_Revo on your entire thread.Who is he?I do not understand what problem do you have giving vouch to superiorus or any neutral trust Hero or Legendary member of your choice
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:50:40 PM

I've never seen a method similar to this, unlike how many other methods on the market are close replicas of each other.

The guide itself has multiple screenshots and WeatherChaser walks you through the method very thoroughly, although I wish he elaborated more in the conclusion (he explained everything I had questions on via PM though). I didn't have much trouble following most of the steps outlined.

As to the effectiveness of the guide, it's hard for me to say as, again, I am not familiar with this method, nor the aspect of Facebook that was used. I also have not completed the method myself so actual payment proofs aren't available, from my side. However, from what WC has described to me and what I understand from the method, it checks out and I don't see why it wouldn't work.

It requires roughly a few hours to get through the setup (although it will depend on the person using it) and the earnings depend on the quality of work that you put in and, as WC mentioned in the OP, the amount of people you are able to reach.

However, I wouldn't say that the guide is worth $400. Sounds like a steep price for what the guide is.

I didnt see any post of Bitcoin_Revo on your entire thread.Who is he?

That'll be me Smiley
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:14:28 PM

Thank you for the vouche.

I will drop the price to $200 for the first 5 sales, then it will go back to $400 to prevent oversaturization.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: