Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:14:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 100% Verified Aged PayPal Personal Account (PHONE # + EMAIL INCLUDED)  (Read 319 times)
EssenceOW (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:26:55 PM

I recently sold another PayPal account on here, here is the old thread.

Features:
  • SSN added to the account
  • Verified Phone Number
  • One Verified Visa (VCC)
  • I am the original account owner
  • No open disputes
  • Confirmed VCC
  • Aged Account
  • Phone # Included
  • Email Address Included

Proof of account ownership:

To Purchase:

Price:
  • $15BTC
furrnature

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:17:18 PM

DO NOT BUY HE IS A SCAMMER! NOT AGED MINE WAS CREATED ON THURSDAY AND WAS LIMITED
EssenceOW (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:59:09 PM

Complete and utter lie. YOU limited the account by logging into it without a USA IP. Not my fault that the account got limited and for the accounts age it was verified on February 2nd, 2017.
furrnature

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:01:46 PM

Complete and utter lie. YOU limited the account by logging into it without a USA IP. Not my fault that the account got limited and for the accounts age it was verified on February 2nd, 2017.
I logged in with a USA IP, I live in US, I bought US RDP and you know it. I gave you the IP. And the account was limited for unusual credit card activity not IPs. And if you didn't scam me why did you block me on discord...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: