Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinmafia is a scam. Not paying! Banning!  (Read 673 times)
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 08:23:30 PM

I want to warn the users. I recieved payment once from this site. Yesterday I claimed my secon payment. Today, my account which has several refs were banned. Please stay away from COINMAFIA SCAM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quimby88

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:21:30 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 12:32:13 PM by Quimby88

I want to warn the users. I recieved payment once from this site. Yesterday I claimed my secon payment. Today, my account which has several refs were banned. Please stay away from COINMAFIA SCAM.

Would be nice if you could contact me first, before making a statement like this. The Only reason why you would get a ban is multiple accounts, vpn, proxy or a bot.

Can you pm me your ID (end of your ref. link) or your username? If we have made a mistake, I will gladly restore your account.
Satnamigyz

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:55:58 PM

Got paid many times, but changes to energy restore rate made me stop playing the game.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 07:36:43 PM

Would be nice if you could contact me first, before making a statement like this. The Only reason why you would get a ban is multiple accounts, vpn, proxy or a bot.

Can you pm me your ID (end of your ref. link) or your username? If we have made a mistake, I will gladly restore your account.

It would be nice if you double check users before banning them. I have been around long enough to get suspicious from this kind of actions. I use hundereds of faucets in a week and never get banned. I have thousands of refs from some of the most popular faucets on internet. Do you really think I use VPN, bot or proxy to risk that all?

My username is sinnataggen.

Quimby88

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:19:51 AM

It would be nice if you double check users before banning them. I have been around long enough to get suspicious from this kind of actions. I use hundereds of faucets in a week and never get banned. I have thousands of refs from some of the most popular faucets on internet. Do you really think I use VPN, bot or proxy to risk that all?

My username is sinnataggen.

I will check it tomorrow, I dont have here list of banned users, but even for now I can tell that only one user with several refs (meaning more than 3) has been banned yesterday and he was using a bot (actually he created that bot) and there was no doubt about that, so he got ban, but no one else with more referrals has been banned recently.
So I would say that information about several referrals is not quite true, at least.
Quimby88

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:48:10 AM

Ok, I am really sorry it really seems there was a mistake because I don't see you on the list of banned users. How I said I will gladly restore your account and as it was our mistake, I will give you an extra bonus of 10.000 Coins.
spatifilium

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:16:16 PM

I've played coinmafia and they paid me, it is ok game, reason why I quit is google chaptcha when I logged in, always some error so I lost nerves and decided to not come back to that game, second reason is that I stopped making progress and collecting coins because I was getting a loot of fees and I stop progress balance in my accaunt, always have 2500 coins and then got ticket for some crime, but the main reason is google chaptcha, I ban all faucets and games because of that not just coinmafia
earnbitcoin

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:25:25 PM

i think this site coinmafia.net is scam
Requested payment since date 23-04-2017
Payment has not been made
I sent the support to them in private and did not answer
I asked them in the forum of the site and they deleted the question
https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/720237Sa555nstitre.png
Quimby88

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:34:40 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 12:12:52 AM by Quimby88

If you see 23-04-2017 - Weekly payment run completed and this payment has been made before you requested payment, obviously you will have to wait until next week if it saying Weekly payment...
earnbitcoin

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:26:17 PM

ok i wait to see

https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/248656Sa555nstitre.png
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 12:02:27 PM

Are u going to send the weekly payment today Quimby88?

mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:23:35 PM

May be he has been banned for the reason using proxy, vpn,
But you should notify such users by a message or an email why a user was banned so that we will comprehend the matter before defaming you here.

Quimby88

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:49:17 AM

Are u going to send the weekly payment today Quimby88?

Yes, payments are done. I think it's possible that you have received an email saying that your account has been suspended, but don't worry about it. We are running some scans before making payments and your account has been suspended because you have made a withdrawal request with a new account and it wouldn't be possible to make a withdrawal request in such short time, but how I said it was just a mistake since you got extra coins.

Quimby88

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:50:33 AM

May be he has been banned for the reason using proxy, vpn,
But you should notify such users by a message or an email why a user was banned so that we will comprehend the matter before defaming you here.

You would get an email notification if we would suspend your account automatically.
earnbitcoin

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:00:32 AM

i think this site coinmafia.net is scam
Requested payment since date 23-04-2017
Payment has not been made
I sent the support to them in private and did not answer
I asked them in the forum of the site and they deleted the question
https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/720237Sa555nstitre.png

site pay me today 01/05/2017  Grin Grin Grin
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:48:32 AM

I much enjoy the drama and irony that the game thats about scamming supposedly scam its users. Thats a best advertisement ever. BTW the idea for the game is quite original. Congrats!

All of the story has a happy ending and the only scammers are the wannabe scammers that falsedly accuse the site owner.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: