Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] An Experimental Smart Contract Platform [Q4 Release]  (Read 3914 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zoom1963 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:59:51 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 03:50:56 AM by Zoom1963

An experimental "Smart Contract" platform.

- No ICO, No IPO
- Token Symbol TBA*
- Launch Q4 2017
- 100 Million Tokens.
- 20% of Tokens will be locked for dev team in a two year smart contract.
- 2% of Tokens will be distributed in share drop or promotions.
- 18% will be distributed to initial witnesses/contributors*
- 60% will be distributed in auction style donations. Details TBA*

Initial Donation Offering:

100 initial witnesses will be required for blockchain consensus:

1. A witness will maintain a witness node on a dedicated server.
    (requirements will be announced at a later date)

2. A witness node will receive a compensation when a node signs a block.
    A node will also receive fees from smart contracts TX's in a signed block.

3. A witness will not have any voting power on updates, a witness that does not update to latest code
   within a week notice will be removed from the witness list. A node that does not sign a block
   within a 48 hour period will be removed from the witness list. (The removal process is software controlled)

4. A witness can not be removed from the witness list by votes, but one can be added from backup by votes if a spot becomes available.

5. A backup witness must maintain 50,000 tokens in vesting to be considered for addition by votes, initial witnesses do not need
   this, but if they are out of the witness list for the reasons above (3), they will need 50,000 vested tokens to get back in by votes.

6. If no backup witness is in the run, initminer will take the spot temporarily, initminers are not paid nodes.

7. Dev team members are not allowed to on the witness list, nor they are allowed to vote for witnesses.

8. The 20% tokens locked for the dev team will not have any voting power for two years.

9. A witness must have experience reading, compiling code, and some experience running a witness node might be helpful.
   The dev team does not have the time or resources to troubleshoot individual witnesses issues.

10. Your initial donation entitles you to an equal share of 18% of the tokens, running and maintaining a witness
    node is your responsibility. You are not guaranteed a witness spot by making an initial donation. Witness spots
    will be distributed to the first 100 donations based on the time of their Bitcoin Transaction.
    Any donations above the 100 witness spots quota will be illegible for token share only.
    If less than 100 donations are received, the remaining witness spots will be filled by private donations.
    The 18% tokens will be distributed equally to early donations regardless of number of contributors.

If you do not like this setup please move on. This setup is not final and could be changed prior to release.
Any changes will be announced prior to release and will influence all contributions exactly the same.
No donations will be refunded, please read carefully before you make a commitment. The only donations that will
be refunded are those sent after the end of this initial offering (read below)

These rules also apply:

1. There will be no code released on github prior to launch.
2. There is no guarantee the tokens will be listed on an altcoin exchange.
3. There is no guarantee the tokens will ever hold any value beyond use as GAS for smart contracts.
4. Your donation will be used to fund this project, and no escrow will be used. This project
   could be delayed, or suffer problems out of our control, in such case your entitlement for Tokens or witness
   spot is not a legal contract, nor it constitutes grounds for donation refund.
5. You must understand you are not entering into any legal contract by making a donation.
6. You agree by making an initial donation you have read and agreed to all statements made in this announcement.
7. If a witness joins the dev team at a future point, that witness must give up his witness spot.
8. If tokens earned through witnessing, or gifted for donations, become of material value, you will
   be solely responsible to handle taxes in your jurisdiction.
9. You must understand that your donation is not an investment, and will never be considered as one.

To make a donation:

1- Do not send a BTC donation from an exchange address.

2- Send your donation from a bitcoin address you own the private key for.

3- Send your donation in one transaction, account for transaction fees.

4- Multiple donations from the same address will count as one, any extra donations from the same address will not be refunded.

5- To participate: send a one time donation of 5 BTC to:

The initial offering has ended  

If you sent a donation to our initial offering, please PM the following information:

1. Account name you want to reserve.
2. Your email address.
3. Your signed message.*
4. Bitcoin address that you signed your claim with. (must be one of the addresses used to send your donation)

* in your bitcoin client sign a message with your account name (1) with the bitcoin address (4)

- There was one instance of a person sending a donation from an exchange address. He will be allowed to sign his message from his own address.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farsky

Activity: 2128
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:02:52 PM

Why does everything begin to happen only at night?
Developers, why you do not sleep?

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 10:05:25 PM

* There will be no more information provided by the dev team prior to release other than what is posted in this announcement.

This is grounds to say flunk you.

You have provided zero information.  I will provide zero funding.
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:14:05 PM

Send over $ 6000, sure, first thing in the morning.
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:22:11 PM

are you crazy sent 5 btc to where to you ? for what? better to keep my btc for some interesting project than loosing my btc to this one! that is incredibile!
welsonlee

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:02:58 PM

How to do initial witnesses
ottogary

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:38:22 PM

Is the campaign ready?
Can't wait till it's ready.
Zoom1963 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:26:47 PM

* There will be no more information provided by the dev team prior to release other than what is posted in this announcement.

are you crazy sent 5 btc to where to you ? for what? better to keep my btc for some interesting project than loosing my btc to this one! that is incredibile!

This round of funding is not for you.
People joining this round are not the average type on this forum.
We already have private donations to fill all 100 witness spots, but as usual everyone wants a dev team to cater to this forum.
I do not expect you to understand this, and I do not necessarily agree with catering to anyone here.

You can wait for the public funding round where more information will be available to you.
The witnesses will have access to the code before release and they can inform you better than I can.

hummabun

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:44:13 PM

You have provided zero information.  I will provide zero funding.

We already have private donations to fill all 100 witness spots, but as usual everyone wants a dev team to cater to this forum.
I do not expect you to understand this, and I do not necessarily agree with catering to anyone here.

You can wait for the public funding round where more information will be available to you.
The witnesses will have access to the code before release and they can inform you better than I can.

My Best Wishes to you for trying something. My humble suggestion is if you have filled all 100 witness spots with private donations, you can just announce it "Witness Spots are filled in private", then move on to the next step. This can skip many troll posts automatically which will help to maintain your thread clean. If you have filled all witness spots, then you already have a good funding of 500 btc for development. That's Impressive and Great. I wish to see your work soon.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:58:34 PM

Experimental smart contract platform
 Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
NO ICO , No IPO only Donation,,  Huh
so if you send some BTC thats only donation not more,,

bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:08:57 PM

Experimental smart contract platform
 Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
NO ICO , No IPO only Donation,,  Huh
so if you send some BTC thats only donation not more,,

This is only for big whales not for all investors because they want only donations. I will pass this never send any kind of amount to that anonymous person who had no previous background.
laura123

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:11:08 PM

Can't wait till campaign is ready.
shillfudder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:51:37 PM

Take my money
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:40:52 PM

Take my money

Interesting, 5BTC just like that. I just don't understand what is actually going on in this space, everyone just looking for ways to get a cut of the pie
Luzina90

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:42:43 PM

Translation bounty? if so can i reserv russian?

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:02:29 PM

Can't wait till campaign is ready.

the donation is ready now,, and you can start to donate your money or BTC for free
 Smiley

cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:15:55 PM

distribution use donation if compare ico selling, is good use ico selling
follow use donation programe minimum sending 5 bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Marcus Augustus

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:09:35 AM

Can you clarify what you mean by "We already have private donations to fill all 100 witness spots." Does this mean it is hopeless to get a witness slot with a 5 BTC donation now?
Marcus Augustus

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:08:14 PM

Can you clarify what you mean by "We already have private donations to fill all 100 witness spots." Does this mean it is hopeless to get a witness slot with a 5 BTC donation now?

Another question is if we send BTC, do we submit proof of it immediately? Nowhere in the instructions does it mention how to associate the BTC donation to our accounts, so it is not clear how we will be notified that our donation qualified for a witness slot.
Zoom1963 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:26:37 AM

Another question is if we send BTC, do we submit proof of it immediately? Nowhere in the instructions does it mention how to associate the BTC donation to our accounts, so it is not clear how we will be notified that our donation qualified for a witness slot.

* Once all 100 witness spots are filled a list of qualifying bitcoin addresses will be posted.
   You will get instructions on how to sign a message with your address to make a claim.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: