Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:23:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC is 74.86/75% to segwit but price is decreasing?  (Read 712 times)
jmigdlc99 (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 08:23:26 AM

LTC is so close to segwit, shouldn't LTC value be increasing? It's been on a downtrend for the past few hours.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 09:24:01 AM

LTC is so close to segwit, shouldn't LTC value be increasing? It's been on a downtrend for the past few hours.

only corection price
because litecoin price incraese is very high not downtrend but only corection price
only wait not long time not over one month i think litecoin price incraese again
because bitcoin price is high too

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kenny001

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:37:35 AM

Uptrend started.  Segwit over 75% 
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:24:16 PM

what goes up must come down!

it is all over the chart if you look at it properly. price goes up, people sell, it comes down, if it has more demand it will continue going up after the drop. and if not, it will stay down or go even lower.

in case of litecoin, it was a short term correction before the rise. and you should look at bigger picture again. rise from 0.008 to 0.0123 and correction to 0.0114 and now back on the rise again.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Kepariy

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:18:24 PM

only corection price
because litecoin price incraese is very high not downtrend but only corection price
only wait not long time not over one month i think litecoin price incraese again
because bitcoin price is high too

The price drop will be temporary if there is good usage about the Segwit.
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:37:02 PM

You know, even if Litecoin or any crypto-currency was praised by the International Monetary Fund to be international currency, there would not be any sharp rise. In any rise, there will be some drops, because most of the volume on Poloniex is made by bots, and bots buy at some point and sell at another one, so at some moment this is sure that it drops, but if the uptrend is real, of course it will start rise again at some moment or another.
sellcollateral

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:39:07 PM

I bought some LTC during the last drop... Hope it'll go up again shortly...  Smiley
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:42:23 PM

I bought some LTC during the last drop... Hope it'll go up again shortly...  Smiley

It will. What I recommend you from my trader experience is to set the sell order at the price you want now (please make it to something real, not 0,05BTC) so that you will not be tempted to sell because it drops or because the rise takes too much time to come so that you lose patience and sell.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:13:05 PM

yawn litecoin  Huh oh yeah litecoin come on that was yesterdays pump move along people already  Kiss
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:30:25 PM

It just a usual thing in crypto, sometimes the price is increase and decrease. but the market is not feeling FOMO of litecoin. It will get pump asap. Don't worry dude. ltc in the right way.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:32:28 PM

Price is probably at the top for now.
Everyone is already reacting to the news so I doubt it will go any higher.
I predict price to dip a bit and then stay flat for a while. Could definitely go higher in the future, though.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:34:12 PM

I predict price to dip a bit and then stay flat for a while. Could definitely go higher in the future, though.

People will doubt miners until the last minute. Not until segwit is actually activated it will pump higher. How many hours remaining for segwit? Im tempted to sell now, buy on a possible dip before it locks in, and buy before the news of "segwit activated in litecoin" officially hit worldwide press and price explodes.
BiTZeD

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:11:59 PM

This is just market correction, this is something pretty normal in the crypto-currencies, nothing to worry about. For every rise you need to have a fall.

vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:24:45 PM

People will doubt miners until the last minute. Not until segwit is actually activated it will pump higher. How many hours remaining for segwit? Im tempted to sell now, buy on a possible dip before it locks in, and buy before the news of "segwit activated in litecoin" officially hit worldwide press and price explodes.

Price was between 0.009 and 0.010 even before miner came to consensus, after it went to 0.012 and stands still. Segwit is approaching 76%, but I think another to 0.012-0.014 will be when period 7 starts, until that it can be between 0.1 and 0.12. During period 7 it can grow to somewhere between 0.014 - 0.018 and after activation hell knows where it will go. After activation I think it will get listed on Coinbase, that would make it as more high. The future and potentials of this Coin really unknown, but looks promising. Also worth to mention, that in order to reach 0.016-0.017 it has to be 1 billion market capacity, it is possible, but will not be surprise to end-up eventually 0.014-0.015. Shall see.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: