Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebay Millionaires - Win Every Dispute/Ensure Fund From PP is RElea.Updated Guide  (Read 38520 times)
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:08:36 AM

how much does it cost?

@Blackwindow, please get in contact with me via PM.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
hwaleed

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:16:35 AM

how much does it cost?

@Blackwindow, please get in contact with me via PM.

Thanks

Check your PM
hwaleed

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:25:56 AM

reply please or give me any of your contact information
Tammytar

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:48:59 PM

Its been passed the day please let me know whats the status.
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:10:27 PM

@hwaleed

Now DELIVERY in accordiance to time/date of purchase. Pls, check your PM within few hour's.

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
hwaleed

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:30:05 PM

@hwaleed

Now DELIVERY in accordiance to time/date of purchase. Pls, check your PM within few hour's.

Thanks
Bitcseo

It has been 10 hours i sent you payment and 21 confirmations has been done so what manual verification you are doing this is ridiculous.what a waste of time seriously
baggytrousers

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:46:19 PM

Have PM'd you about this.
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:48:45 PM

@hwaleed

Thanks
Bitcseo

It has been 10 hours i sent you payment and 21 confirmations has been done so what manual verification you are doing this is ridiculous.what a waste of time seriously

DELIVERY & PROOF :

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hi

Payment def gone through now on blockchain etc please could you get info to me asap (not being impatiient) cheers

@magica1,

Pls, refer to the download link below to view & access your guide :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Regard's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
hwaleed

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:18:11 AM

Is this guide working for anyone who bought it? I tried with my 2 stealth paypal accounts but it is not working at all.
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:26:51 AM

Update for the benefit of those who have purchase the guide : [ DATED : 04.05.2017 ]

When releasing fund on hold i.e let assume you want to RELEASE fund on hold as result of sale on ebay.
It is adviceable to use firefox or chrome (faster browser is proven to yield the expected result)

Secondly, use fast internet connection i.e adsl, direct home/office line. Avoid the use of dial-up connection because most of these connection have slow speed. And, as result generation of the third browser which initiate the RELEASE OF ANY FUND ON HOLD will like not pop-up (Open-up) as shared with those who have purchase this guide.

Finally, you need to be consistent. Repeat this process as much as possible because this are command that will eventually force paypal security system to /release any fund currently on hold by making several attempt to issue refund.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
hwaleed

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:33:51 AM

Update for the benefit of those who have purchase the guide : [ DATED : 04.05.2017 ]

When releasing fund on hold i.e let assume you want to RELEASE fund on hold as result of sale on ebay.
It is adviceable to use firefox or chrome (faster browser is proven to yield the expected result)

Secondly, use fast internet connection i.e adsl, direct home/office line. Avoid the use of dial-up connection because most of these connection have slow speed. And, as result generation of the third browser which initiate the RELEASE OF ANY FUND ON HOLD will like not pop-up (Open-up) as shared with those who have purchase this guide.

Finally, you need to be consistent. Repeat this process as much as possible because this are command that will eventually force paypal security system to /release any fund currently on hold by making several attempt to issue refund.

Thanks

For bypass 21 Days hold on paypal account suppose it has not any hold amount so i need to apply 1 to 8 steps of your guide to which transaction?  to completed transaction?
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:12:39 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 04:12:54 PM by BitcSeo

I bought this guide here is my review:

@hwaleed, you got no proof because some of the other member's who purchase this guide testify that they where able to release own fund on 21 hold.

I suggest you should carefully go through the guide & follow the procedure's because the info's on this guide are upto date.

NOTE: I have proof of snapshot of successful fund release by some of my client's who are currently, using same method.

All the same Thanks for your feedback.

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:30:25 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 04:12:28 PM by BitcSeo

@hwaleed, you got no proof because some of the other member's who purchase this guide testify that they where able to release own fund on 21 hold.

I suggest you should carefully go through the guide & follow the procedure's because the info's on this guide are upto date.

NOTE: I have proof of snapshot of successful fund release by some of my client's who are currently, using same method.

All the same Thanks for your feedback.

[ Update  : 04.05.2015 ]

so why are you not replying

i follow your guide and when i click on Refund and Withdraw at the same time it gave me error "Funds withdrawn must not exceed your available balance."  Angry

My paypal available balance is 0

Hold amount is 44.36

Put refund about 0.01

Put withdraw amount 44.35

What wrong i doing please help?

And where is my second guide you promise that you will get accordiance to purchase time?

@hwaleed,

I have to follow-up with other user's as well who took to time to study the guide.
Because, most them succeeded in bypassing the 21 days hold. So they will be able to release fund on hold if, they can bypass the hold.

In your own case, i sent the guide to you yesterday and you posted review on the public board in haste. Now, can i see screenshot of the error msg received during this process?

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:51:14 AM

Update dated 05.05.2017 : For the benefit of those who has purchased this guide-

Please, log-in to your paypal account and send the following info's:

- Screenshot of the fund currently on hold (you can cover sentitive info's you you want to but, the unique transaction ID/Code should be visibile)

- Your contact email address

NOTE : Send the information via PM to me. I'll help RELEASE ANY FUND currently on hold on your behalf.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:08:14 PM

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

the payment has been confirm

https://blockchain.info/tx/3cc18b1ca7d2180e3eb2227c5836b1eafe26c180a1dc9cbd044f083cdefceb14

DELIVERING :

@carllys,

Pls, refer to the download link below to the link below to access/download  your guide :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Regard's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:23:44 PM

@In regard's to Release Fund On Hold for those who have purchase the guide

Please, remember to specify if, the current fund on hold was aa a result of sale on ebay or otherwise!

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:32:50 PM

Update dated : 09.05.2017

MONEY HELD, MONEY RELEASED!!!- this is shared screenshot of one of my client!!

MONEY ON 21 Days HOLD

MONEY RELEASE IN LESS THAN 21 Dayz!!! Cool Cool

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:28:02 AM

Release fund on hold through delay in shipment or delay when it comes to marking item as shipped. This is trick  forces buyer to dispute transaction....ecc the simple trick is just to ensure your MONEY on hold is released before shipment!!

The advantage of using Already created/verified  EU paypal/ebay business account and lot more!

Pls, get in contact via PM

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:51:11 PM

Is this method actually still working?
needcashoutbtc

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile