Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 reasons to trust Bitcoin  (Read 4165 times)
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:21:48 PM

As Snorek mentioned above to add timestamp every time you want to start to analyze one by one the reasons someone trusts the bitcoin I could add that you could add some text in your video so as people without a good knowledge of listening in English to read the main points.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cold-Heart

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:27:10 AM

This Monday for my weekly video I made a quick list of reasons that Bitcoin is trustworthy. This is mostly geared towards new users.

https://youtu.be/m74t8gBjtcY
I guess the fact that there are alot of people are currently using and investing in bitcoins.. it is good enough for me to trust bitcoins.. Cheesy great topic btw.. Cheesy
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:04:22 AM

This Monday for my weekly video I made a quick list of reasons that Bitcoin is trustworthy. This is mostly geared towards new users.

Bitcoin has lasted a few years and even with some problems with exchanges and people saying that bitcoin is dead, it seems to keep coming back. This makes me believe that it will last a long time.

Bitcoin remains to be the most amazing coin so far. It has been proclaimed to be dead many time by naysayers and yet it kept on coming back like Lazarus from the dead. Naysayers have been proven to be wrong on Bitcoin and right now the value is getting to be astronomical and yet it has not yet reached even one tenth of its potential. Maybe Bitcoin is really headed for 2K in terms of value this year, who knows! Nothing can beat Bitcoin and this is one of the many ways why people love this digital coin.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:40:14 PM

I guess the fact that there are alot of people are currently using and investing in bitcoins.. it is good enough for me to trust bitcoins.. Cheesy great topic btw.. Cheesy

You shouldn't just invest in something just because many other people are too. They can all be wrong , don't be a sheep. You choose bitcoin because it is safer faster better easier and no need for a credit card to be like Jed or verified to something like PayPal. Then the ease of use. No complicated forms to fill. Sending Bitcoin is so easy. Banking is really confusing and makes no sense to me. I can barely use the online banking site I can just send xP there so many other tabs and things. With bitcoin there is none of that it's basic but very very powerful.

Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:55:11 PM

I love your videos Ben.

They are so informative but entertaining at the same time, and you do it in a way that everyone can understand easily. No more bitcoin jargon that scared the crap out of me when I was a newbie at bitcoin.

And I love how you always try to keep your videos objective - even in the bitcoin unlimited vs bitcoin core video I think you handled it really well, analysing both the advantages and disadvantages of both.

Please keep up the weekly vids Smiley
CarolineWebb

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:03:49 AM

Bitcoin is a form of digital money, which is generated and detained electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins is not looking like dollars or euros but it is produced by people and use it for increase business all around the world, using software which is solve mathematical problems. Professional I am personal statement writer and providing personal statement service review and personal statement help on different subject such as psychology, nursing, medicine, marketing, law, graduate and economics at Personal Statement Folks. But I love to search & find different kind of blogs and forum for improve my knowledge. So I like your website. Thanks for sharing here top 5 reasons of to trust Bitcoin. 
AlyssaPatterson

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:42:10 PM

Nowadays the biggest issue with Bitcoin is that developing trust with this currency or not because prices of money cannot change intensely and rapidly. Thanks for sharing here top 5 reasons to trust Bitcoin which is very beneficial & informative for some of my students who are doing researching on currency for writing money related and come to get academic assignments help from me at Australia’s best leading academic services provider consultancy Secure Assignment Help. Being as an assignment writer, I think there is always risk of changes prices of bitcoin passionately and it would be most possibility of return bitcoin with more reasonable price within short order. And that’s exactly why people trust Bitcoin.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:27:16 PM

I have come to built great trust on bitcoin because of it performance so far. Bitcoin has face a lot of hurdle from it inception and from those limitations waxed strong every day. I as a person make my first online income from bitcoin and I was very happy for that.
caroline88

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:07:47 AM

For me, the most important reason to believe that bitcoin is trustworthy is because I want to. Imo it's all about subjectivity, despite we tend to rationalise that belief.
I like your words very much. I think so
AlexJuvion

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:31:42 AM

New technology can be startling, and this is particularly factual when your cash is on the line. Being as an academic writer, I think we can trust bitcoin because its open source currency and expectable and transparent. And I am damn sure academic writers who providing help with assignment writing to those students who are struggling to complete their academic task would also love to know Top 5 reasons to trust Bitcoin and are working at Quality Assignment where we are always ready to help university students in their academics with reasonable price. Waiting for your video sharing. Keep it up!
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:22:07 AM

I have come to built great trust on bitcoin because of it performance so far. Bitcoin has face a lot of hurdle from it inception and from those limitations waxed strong every day. I as a person make my first online income from bitcoin and I was very happy for that.

Yep, bitcoin indeed has a lot of hurdles to jump through before it can be considered a major world reserve currency and i think that is probably the status that we should aim for as a community.

A status like gold, a symbol of wealth and also a store of value.

Bitcoin is performing great as an investment, but still there isn't a lot of stability in the price of bitcoin. It's quite unpredictable and can make your life suck if you hold bitcoin and it crashes. But still, the decentralized nature of bitcoin makes it trustworthy unlike central banks.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:32:18 PM

Nicely done, I liked the story about a mud pie boy Smiley You're covering the basics in a nice and easy to understand way. If I were a new user it would get me interested.
Keep up the good work.

crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:02:11 PM

nice video and very informative we need more videos of this nature Cool
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:17:05 AM

Anything that helps spread the word about bitcoin is appreciated, nicely done OP we need more of this.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:17:53 AM

Thumbs up to OP for the video was well made the video can easily convince a newbie to use bitcoin I will send it to a newbie friend for him to watch and be more convinced to use bitcoin. I think you should add one in the top reasons like bitcoin can be trusted because the bitcoin holders have the complete control over their money unlike in banks.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:00:07 AM

Anything that helps spread the word about bitcoin is appreciated, nicely done OP we need more of this.

If Bitcoin becomes popular, then the early adopters such as ourselves will benefit from its rise. It is just like the Microsoft company. When Bill Gates started the firm, only a few dozen people believed in him. But these few dozen became filthy rich, in a matter of two decades. The same can happen with us as well.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:04:59 PM

If Bitcoin becomes popular, then the early adopters such as ourselves will benefit from its rise. It is just like the Microsoft company. When Bill Gates started the firm, only a few dozen people believed in him. But these few dozen became filthy rich, in a matter of two decades. The same can happen with us as well.
Bitcoin is now a well known cryptocurrency  and all who believes it first and did not hesitate to buy it when it started is now a millionaire.
I trust bitcoin and I treat it  just like my own company where I can grow, earn and learn things.
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:19:30 AM

When you pay a cheque from another bank into your bank, the bank will often hold that money for several days, because it can’t trust that the funds are really available. Similarly, international wire transfers can take a relatively long time. Bitcoin transactions, however, are generally far faster.
lovewiki

Activity: 271

Share Love

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 02:42:40 PM

I trust Bitcoin because Bitcoin cannot be counterfeit, but paper money can be counterfeit.

And governments keep printing fiat money and actually create unlimited supply.

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
Abiola01

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:15:27 AM

To sum this video up. Bitcoin is trustworthy because it is:

1. It is open sourced.
2. Predictable and transparent.
3. Network up-time and resilience.
4. Banks are untrustworthy.
5. Don't trust... verify.

Op, it would be helpful if you would add time stamps with each point listed in the description.

One more reason I love bitcoin is its independence.  The value of bitcoin is not dependent on the economy of just one nation, it is universal and versatile
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: