Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:59:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing.  (Read 8616 times)
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:24:12 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

currently bitcoin is down and experiencing a very high correction this will make the players a lot of pressure because it stuck in the high price. a lot of fork issues but it does not seem to have much impact on bitcoin.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:24:49 AM

Bitcoin now a days is growing its worth almost in all developing countries. But Asians are treating it as a CYBER CRIME. Being living in the age of modern civilization, one should give a hand in making this world innovative and technology approval, rather than banning on the recent adopted methods of crypto currency.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:34:25 AM

Bitcoin is a blessing to those who have a hard time getting jobs and earning pays. It serves as an alternative solution to avoid poverty. Lucky are those who have joined sig campaigns and have earned pays while bitcoin's price stays at its highest peak. There are people who just cant say no to bitcoin especially when they are aware of the fact  that it will offer them opportunities in the near future which will possibly make them rich.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:34:55 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

Exactly! What more for the people who hold their Bitcoins? I'm pretty sure that they are all celebrating now but who knows if we are the next to celebrate that moment? I really appreciate the keep calm quotes when Bitcoin price goes down. Many people are panicking and they tend to sell it. For me, being patient and calm is the best technique to handle this kind of situation. Always remember the worth of Bitcoin to everyone.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:48:02 AM

Bitcoin may go sky high or hit bottom bedrock but it always end up rising that makes no problem. Bitcoin can face many shortcomings or circumstances but it is indestructible. It is always surviving all the odds that it is facing only because bitcoin is very effective and efficient way of investment for people. It is very open to changes but is closed for failure. With this, bitcoin is surely a blessing for it helps everyone survive financially.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:35:53 AM

Yeah it is a blessing and I hope it will continue like this. BTC has given opportunity for the other classes as well to earn money and gain profits, it`s a blessing also for the middle and low class.

Well being easy to use and not too complicated to understand, i agree with you. You just have to believe in it and have the guts to make a risk. It's a blind risk anyway as everything points to a great btc future. Again we just have to believe
The perfect thing about it is that once you know the real reason why you are investing, and then one would know it is a risk but a risk worthy of taking for the future. When I started getting to know about bitcoin, I was so keen about what it could offer that I never bothered about what the value would be or considering it as an asset, and funny enough, it even paid off more than I could have expected for holding all these while. A blessing that came in a way that I never expected.

For those who believed in the technology right from the onset and bought into it, I am sure it won't have just been a jolly ride for them right now, but a very pretty one. The blessing is just starting and we are about to get hit with a huge blessing than we can ever expect. It is sure going to take some time to get there as Rome was not built in a day, but the future is surely bright.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:02:41 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing for those who are able to wisely manage their money. And it's a curse for those who can't... They do panic selling then pull hair out because of their stupid decisions.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:19:03 PM

Yeah it is a blessing and I hope it will continue like this. BTC has given opportunity for the other classes as well to earn money and gain profits, it`s a blessing also for the middle and low class.

Ye i agree, bitcoin is a blessing to everyone because they gave oppurtunity, even at home you can earn money even without a regular job. Actually bitcoin is my source of income now because i don't have a job that's why i choose bitcoin as my regular job. And i know in this kind of job, i earn alot than my regular job, and that's my opinion.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:58:04 PM

Yes people should not forget that bitcoin is really a blessing to those who are in this cryptocurrency world. We all know that this really help anyone change their lives and sustain their needs. Bitcoin value is growing so fast so lets push ourselves posting and learning more about btc for us to have more blessings in the future.
Those who saw the essence of their investment and what it would be for them in the long run and those who saw the benefit that bitcoin would generate in the long run are really the ones getting the huge blessings now. Some new investors now are just out for the money and once they no longer consider it a blessing by not knowing the main benefit of bitcoin apart from being an asset, then they will really not find it well.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:38:14 AM

After receiving a lot of profit from bitcoin, I never miss the chance to be thankful with this blessing and with the massive pump that has been occuring to bitcoin right now. It only indicates higher profit for me and that is one of the main reason why I still keep on doing bitcoin. I have faith in bitcoin and I know that it will be more beneficial in the near future. Bitcoin is one of the greatest thing that happened to my life and I am always thankful for it.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:41:27 AM

Well bitcoin has been one of the greatest blessing I've ever received in my whole life and I can't even see myself like this right now if it wasn't for bitcoin. Bitcoin has done a very great job this year and its improvements led us to higher profits that's why we should never forget to thank God for this blessing. If we are going to keep on supporting bitcoin, it is without a doubt a blessing that will benefit us more and more.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:47:32 AM

Well bitcoin has been one of the greatest blessing I've ever received in my whole life and I can't even see myself like this right now if it wasn't for bitcoin. Bitcoin has done a very great job this year and its improvements led us to higher profits that's why we should never forget to thank God for this blessing. If we are going to keep on supporting bitcoin, it is without a doubt a blessing that will benefit us more and more.
We are the same. This is one of the greatest blessings that God gave me in my entire life. I could really imagine how poor as we are yesterday but as I experienced in earning bitcoin my life has already change especially in our financial needs our physical needs it will all meet because of the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin really gives us a great opportunity to make a change in our financial aspects. As I look back before I was feel crying because of the Goodness of God giving me the opportunity to earn bitcoin and to become very blessed person.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:10:47 AM

We are the same. This is one of the greatest blessings that God gave me in my entire life. I could really imagine how poor as we are yesterday but as I experienced in earning bitcoin my life has already change especially in our financial needs our physical needs it will all meet because of the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin really gives us a great opportunity to make a change in our financial aspects. As I look back before I was feel crying because of the Goodness of God giving me the opportunity to earn bitcoin and to become very blessed person.
Well i agree on that bitcoin is really a blessing life today is really getting more simple than yesterday because of bitcoin it really gives  a lesson a  learning and a profit that we  can really ise or reffer for tbe coming situation in the near future before i really dont believe in bitcoin but now i can really say that biycoin is a new hope of life and it is really a new asset to gain botcpin is really amazing.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:51:36 AM

I do agree with the fact that Bitcoin has been a  blessing. The idea of Cryptocurrency has really brought about some level of confidence in the area of extra finance for those with a source of income and also a major source of income for those who didn't have any source of income before now. Now the price of Bitcoin is on the decline and some persons are complaining and blacknaming the bitcoin forget the time it favoured them or probably they made the wrong choice of investments. I will emphasize here that your timing matters and choice of investment too. Bitcoin is a source for financial liberation at our disposal, so, use it well!
Saftention

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:11:45 PM

after 8 moths bitcoin move from 1245 to 14,000$ more than 1000% bitcoin is moving fast but only  call blessing because strong and big support with bitcoin make all be silent 

kokobaba880

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:57:17 PM

As the people come to the thing which is valuable everyone has to come to receive some of the benefit from that. Bitcoin is the powerful currency and it is the blessing as well that bitcoin grow this much in just one year which is t=not the much time to grow up to this level. The other reason is the bitcoin demand in the last year people have good reserves of it they were using bitcoin for buying and selling as well which makes the bitcoin so important and famous.

yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:30:48 PM

After receiving a lot of profits from bitcoin for a long time, we should never ever forget to be thankful for its existence. Bitcoin was already able to change a lot of people's life after all these years and all the improvements it was able to make really made its users benefit the most of it. We should keep on supporting and having faith with bitcoin and claim that this blessing will improve more and more as time passes by.
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:32:50 PM

Bitcoin was able to make many people happy after making their financial status stable. We should always remember how bitcoin was a blessing to all of us as we keep on going earning large profits here. Bitcoin before was not this big but as time passes by it was able to improve and its improvements helped a lot in making it more profitable in doing bitcoin.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:47:47 PM

An awesome and a definite blessing to put the cruel bank loan systems and help alll the communities
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:34:21 AM

We can call it as a blessing for the once who forgot to sell of their btc in the past as they were able to sell them when the price increased.
They are lucky not blessed in the regard. Everyone is blessed how is working with bitcoin and is holding it. Even those who are working hard to earn this currency are also blessed ones that they know about it, otherwise there are masses of people who are still unaware of this mighty coin and living a life of desires and poverty. In short, it is blessing for all those who really want to work hard to change their lives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: