Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:04:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing.  (Read 8616 times)
hudas10

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:19:54 AM

yeah bitcoin is a blessing for us and I know bitcoin will be rise again like on last year bitcoin increase price and more crypto developing. prices of crypto currencies will be going up again soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:17:48 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

Yes it is a blessing, as extra income it is truly helpful for us average earner to save more on a young age. As per my reasearch the value movement of bitcoin is very drastic but in conclusion whenever BTC will pump up again it will double the former status which makes the graph monitoring increases over the time.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
@matthew17

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:37:24 AM

Yes all who have bitcoin it is a big bug blessing to them to have it , they secured their future life to bitcoin .Bitcoin is a big help to everyone its price continuously increasing but sometimes it is decreasing but don't be panic because its happen once only.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

Indeed bitcoin is really a blessing, specially to us like housewife, unemployed, broke, or to the people who are not capable to get a job like disabled persons and even senior citizen, its an opportunity and a chance for them or  us to have income for us to sustain our needs, this so much blessings to us. 
nice spot on topic mate,just like my wife who's focused in our childrens.shes not capable of finding job so shes helping me to check our trading invesments while im busy in work,sometimes i almost spend my time for my regular job so with her i can do all my obligations regarding campaigns and tradings
shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:32:34 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
Bitcoin that passed the circumstances that'swhy many people depends on bitcoin as a number one source of income. Bitcoin become blessings because of easy to acces and to invest. Many people invest in bitcoin and earn they exert effort and time to earn
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:22:48 AM

Really, after I got to know bitcoin around the end of 2016 then there are many things I can buy, I'm just an employee earning no more than $ 700 per month, but since the bitcoin price increase of 2017 then I can earn more than $ 700 per month.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

Yes indeed bitcoin including a very good coin in the affairs of the exchange rate although sometimes a bad issue appears to be aimed at bitcoin but it is not a hindrance to price movements that are still dominant today and be able to make the best possible for traders to generate big profits in the future.

Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

I agree with you, bitcoin in fact, is a true blessing, many life changes because of bitcoin it ease unemployment, Imagine if there is no bitcoin how can they sustain their financial problems? How can they help their family? it is hard. If you invest at bitcoin on early 2017 you're maybe holding a huge investment now, if you cash it out and buy again sure you have a good profit.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:33:14 PM

I agree with you, bitcoin in fact, is a true blessing, many life changes because of bitcoin it ease unemployment, Imagine if there is no bitcoin how can they sustain their financial problems? How can they help their family? it is hard. If you invest at bitcoin on early 2017 you're maybe holding a huge investment now, if you cash it out and buy again sure you have a good profit.
Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency that is a huge helper for the people who doesn't have a job but have some cryptocurrency because they can sustain their needs and also help their selves and also their family in terms of financial aspects because the cryptocurrencies are not a joke if we will say that it is giving more profit or income than the regular rate in jobs which is a huge advantage for us.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:14:20 PM

Yes bitcoin is a blessing to change the economy for the better. Bitcoin is the key to a better future. Bitcoin is potentially growing and it is very profitable for investment.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

Yes indeed bitcoin including a very good coin in the affairs of the exchange rate although sometimes a bad issue appears to be aimed at bitcoin but it is not a hindrance to price movements that are still dominant today and be able to make the best possible for traders to generate big profits in the future.

It is still giving agood income to everyone.  The fact that we are all still earning with bitcoin, it is a total blessing.  It gives us financial stability as the income or profit it is giving is far better than some of our jobs.  The earning I have with bitcoin is higher than my 8 hours of work.
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing to me and for all of us because bitcoin can help us in mny aspects like for me i am a student and it helps me to earn money for my daily needs specialy in school fees. Also it taught me to be wise spending money that i earn and be more financially intelligent and be out of the comfort zone of just being an employee when i graduate, because of the concept i learned in bitcoin to invest in stocks invest in different business that will give me profit for an extra income.

Byatt

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

we consider bitcoin as a great blessings especially last year in which many investors like early adopters hit the big profit when bitcoin rise up so high
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

we consider bitcoin as a great blessings especially last year in which many investors like early adopters hit the big profit when bitcoin rise up so high
I an totally agree with you, bitcoin is such a big blessing for us, i am very thankful with bitcoin because right now i an earning a lot of profit even i am just only a student and bitcoin was really helping me to achieve all of my goals in life.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:42:50 PM

I agree that Bitcoin is such a blessing for everyone who are using it. Many people are already rich because of bitcoin and I hope that someday I achieve what they have achieved too. Bitcoin is very useful especially to those workers who are still unemployed because they can use bitcoin as a source of their income.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

yes, that's it, bitcoin is a blessing.
Previously many economists have resisted bitcoin, and call it a bubble or a flawed type of money. Five years ago, experts judged that bitcoin would not be able to reach the current high level, but today, crypto users have reached 10 million, even more.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:00:09 PM

0$>>1000$  >>> 200$ >> 1250$ >>> ...?

Bitcoin's life story is above.

People can't believe it now, and trading in 50-100$ range but most them don't realize that holding is the most profitable way to make money. As i said they can't even imagine it now but we may end up with 5.000$/btc in a couple years. And when we do, they'll look back and say, "wtf i wish i bought bitcoin when it was 1200$, that was cheap as hell!"

Because that's what i said earlier after i decided to pass on bitcoin when it was 400$ till 1000$.
Bitcoin is really a blessing to each and everyone who was using bitcoin,so i agree that people cant believe right now for what Bitcoin has now.Became popularity and famous. Someday in the future it might be more and high currency of Bitcoin and have a good profit and so those people will absolutely regret why arent they use or buy bitcoin.

Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:43:42 PM

0$>>1000$  >>> 200$ >> 1250$ >>> ...?

Bitcoin's life story is above.

People can't believe it now, and trading in 50-100$ range but most them don't realize that holding is the most profitable way to make money. As i said they can't even imagine it now but we may end up with 5.000$/btc in a couple years. And when we do, they'll look back and say, "wtf i wish i bought bitcoin when it was 1200$, that was cheap as hell!"

Because that's what i said earlier after i decided to pass on bitcoin when it was 400$ till 1000$.
Bitcoin is really a blessing to each and everyone who was using bitcoin,so i agree that people cant believe right now for what Bitcoin has now.Became popularity and famous. Someday in the future it might be more and high currency of Bitcoin and have a good profit and so those people will absolutely regret why arent they use or buy bitcoin.
I can not even imagine what investors think who bought Bitcoin a few cents 9 years ago, or 500 dollars in 2016. because it's already rich enough, that's for sure. To date, And most importantly, monitor the situation and not miss the chance that Bitcoin will again bring us a good profit.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:27:08 AM

Despite of bitcoin current situation now, (price is low) but for me its still a blessing. Bitcoin is my home base job aside from regular work. i have grateful to earn every week without too much pressure in just a short period of time. i dont need spend like 4 hours to work on it in  a day. Bitcoin so many people an opportunity specially for those who are just staying at home. This is a blessing and i am thankful for i have in bitcoin.
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:29:58 AM

We call it blessings because of bitcoin we have money. All we have to do is patience and hard work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: