Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:35:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] 1/10 OZ Silver DIY Coin  (Read 2866 times)
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5917

Meh.

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:24:43 AM

The new coins are in stock, I will have photos shortly

Fantastic! I'd love to see the new ones.

One request: Could you place the old one next to the new one when you take the pictures so that we can see the difference? Would be nice.

Also: Are you willing to discount the old ones considering you now have these new ones that are way better looking. Your own words.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FFrankie (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:04:50 AM

One request: Could you place the old one next to the new one when you take the pictures so that we can see the difference? Would be nice.

Also: Are you willing to discount the old ones considering you now have these new ones that are way better looking. Your own words.

That is an awesome idea, I will be doing that.

I will discount the old ones if you purchase a new one !

I think with the new ones I will make a new thread, not too sure.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5917

Meh.

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:06:40 AM

Awesome, I Saw something about 3 cameras before you deleted and reposted, that'd be cool too haha.

I also liked that you wrote buy 1 new one and get a discount on 1 old one (buy1 get1 free? Cheesy). I like that.

You should probably make a new thread, this one is pretty cluttered. You could lock this one and include the old coins in the new one as well, that'd make sense.

FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:03:48 PM

'
How about a discount on the new ones for the few people who purchased the 1st ones???  Cheesy

The 1 OZ, or the 1/10 OZ or the blue plastic 7s?

I guess I can give a discount based on how many of my coins they have in their possession, so 1 coin, 1 discount on a new coin. Ill make a formal request tomorrow with a new thread for these. But I am requiring a timestampped photo with their username time/date and my coins in the photo
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:02:34 PM

'
How about a discount on the new ones for the few people who purchased the 1st ones???  Cheesy

The 1 OZ, or the 1/10 OZ or the blue plastic 7s?

I guess I can give a discount based on how many of my coins they have in their possession, so 1 coin, 1 discount on a new coin. Ill make a formal request tomorrow with a new thread for these. But I am requiring a timestampped photo with their username time/date and my coins in the photo

So what would this qualify me for?  Cheesy

Well besides my failed attempt to make rainbow ones you  have everyone I have made so far so ,

https://postimg.org/image/e0z2q0w75/
https://postimg.org/image/m0xul1r4x/

So when the new thread is up, place an order to get those two free mj.

There are 28 of these left,

https://postimg.org/image/l98wwxx5d/

They will never be produced at this quality again so get them while you can  Grin
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:04:42 PM

Could you be a little more specific about the 'rainbow ones'? That sounds pretty interesting.
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:08:58 PM

Could you be a little more specific about the 'rainbow ones'? That sounds pretty interesting.

I failed at anodizing the silver. I made more than 10 and less than 13. They really just came out black besides one that came out a purplish and I don't remember who I sent it too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: