Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:29:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I do a geeky podcast with a friend, finally talked him into a Bitcoin episode  (Read 1599 times)
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 05:44:16 PM

Finally found the time to re-cut the video without intro/outro music so it's back up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXTIN-aPJBQ

David,

the reason i found your podcasts to be so superior to others is your ability to understand Bitcoin's technical intricacies and explain them in understandable manner.  i've followed your explanations on the Bitcoin Stack Exchange in the past as well.  so much of other podcast content is just hot air.

i think this is your niche and you should continue to exploit that to the max for people such as myself who really want to know the hard facts and learn something at the same time.  i would also take the time to brush up on the macroeconomic reasons why Bitcoin was designed the way it was so as to put the technical picture into a complete economic picture as well.  your credit card example from the past podcast was a good example of this.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: