Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 All-in-one 🔥 || ✔️ Kickstart your Account Shop with HQ methods ✔️  (Read 175009 times)
BitCoinIt

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:53:58 PM

Hi,

no skype Tongue

please give me your t.me ID instead
the https://rocketr.net/buy/0ef2a453ae12 purchase link will give me the updated guide that You, WaffleMaster & other members mentioned ? Huh

will the guide work for paypal or googlevoice verification & online shopping in U.S or non-U.S stores?

Thanks in advance
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:06:40 PM

Hi,

no skype Tongue

the https://rocketr.net/buy/0ef2a453ae12 purchase link will give me the updated guide that You, WaffleMaster & other members mentioned ? Huh

will the guide work for paypal or googlevoice verification & online shopping in U.S or non-U.S stores?

Thanks in advance
I didn't mention anything about an updated guide. By the way the VCC I put money on (many have a minimum limit) is declined literally everywhere and the company that gives the VCC isn't letting me get my money out. I'm fucking pissed off. What a clown fiesta.
netfinder

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:08:31 PM

so,you confirms that isen't working for bing ads ?

Hi,

no skype Tongue

Thanks in advance
I didn't mention anything about an updated guide. By the way the VCC I put money on (many have a minimum limit) is declined literally everywhere and the company that gives the VCC isn't letting me get my money out. I'm fucking pissed off. What a clown fiesta.
BitCoinIt

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:28:34 PM

from what you said i get a sense this being partly about Ka*/Co* vcc...  Roll Eyes
MXXWLL (OP)

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:38:18 PM

Guys, I'm trying to contact WaffleMaster and help him.
If possible, please wait messing up the thread before WaffleMaster is helped. With all respect, it makes it very confusing.
Don't buy the guide yet, I will update the guide within two days.

Kind regards.
BitCoinIt

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:22:30 PM

Hi,

will it work to verify EU paypal?

and What if i buy it now? will i get help & the updated version from you when it is released?

btw please give me your Telegram ID so i can reach you too..

Thanks
netfinder

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:58:23 PM

can you updates your skype id link,want to add you
waiting your updates ;epecially for bing and adwords

Guys, I'm trying to contact WaffleMaster and help him.
If possible, please wait messing up the thread before WaffleMaster is helped. With all respect, it makes it very confusing.
Don't buy the guide yet, I will update the guide within two days.

Kind regards.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:47:16 PM

Just talking with OP, he's a very honest and nice person. Our timezones are different so we're going to work through things tomorrow.

Wait a couple of days before buying like they said and they'll probably have an even better and updated guide by then. Great person to deal with.
netfinder

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:56:24 AM

have you tested his vcc's whith bing and adwords?
Just talking with OP, he's a very honest and nice person. Our timezones are different so we're going to work through things tomorrow.

Wait a couple of days before buying like they said and they'll probably have an even better and updated guide by then. Great person to deal with.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:01:57 PM

Ok, to conclude after much trial, it does work with what they claim. Updated guide should be out soon with what we've discussed, hopefully at a more expensive price so it doesn't saturate the high quality methods (which is only possible if people just keep getting banned over and over for abusing whatever accounts). So take a look at what they've said it can work on, and it will work as of today.

Edit: By the way the seller is really great! Wink and it's probably the last chance to get this guide for cheap, which still works, but will have easier ways on the updated version and more detail etc.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:13:25 PM

Ok, to conclude after much trial, it does work with what they claim. Updated guide should be out soon with what we've discussed, hopefully at a more expensive price so it doesn't saturate the high quality methods (which is only possible if people just keep getting banned over and over for abusing whatever accounts). So take a look at what they've said it can work on, and it will work as of today.

Edit: By the way the seller is really great! Wink and it's probably the last chance to get this guide for cheap, which still works, but will have easier ways on the updated version and more detail etc.

Thanks for the vouch and your confidence Smiley

Will post and update the original thread after the new version is up.

Red John

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:12:04 PM

What about phone numbers? Are they voip or google voice??
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:09:22 AM

Is any personal information needed when doing this method? If so, is its accuracy ever checked? Do you need any money to spend to execute this method? You mention that the VCCs you get are free, but is any sort of upfront payment necessary?

About the phone numbers, what carrier are they registered under? Are they like the free text apps such as Pinger which are incompatible with some services or real numbers registered under major carriers such as AT&T, Verizon, etc.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
TurTle69KiLL

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:40:27 AM

I've sent you (DM) Direct Message ,please read your messages .. i want ask something from PM thx
BitCoinIt

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:27:24 PM

will it work to verify EU paypal?

and What if i buy it now? will i get help & the updated version from you when it is released?

btw please give me your Telegram ID so i can reach you too..

MXXWLL may i have your answer to these queries..

also feel free to p.m me regarding this if necessary..

Thanks a lot.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:08:09 PM

Hey,

Very sorry for all the delay. Was a few days away, but I've made a lot of changes in the updated version, included more SMS + VCC methods.
Also made a section for AWS + PayPal verification specifically. As a bonus, an unlimited Spotify method is included to the new guide.

Need to update the thread now, will answer all the PMs shortly. I will answer all the replies here in my next post!

Thanks for being polite, my apologies again!
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:50:12 PM

can u sell a copy for $1? or a cheaper price?

Won't sell it for $1, to avoid saturation. My apologies.
PM me if you would like to have a discount.

What about phone numbers? Are they voip or google voice??
Some are VoIP, some not. This is not about Google Voice. I've included new SMS methods which supports a lot of more services.
Kind regards.

Is any personal information needed when doing this method? If so, is its accuracy ever checked? Do you need any money to spend to execute this method? You mention that the VCCs you get are free, but is any sort of upfront payment necessary?

About the phone numbers, what carrier are they registered under? Are they like the free text apps such as Pinger which are incompatible with some services or real numbers registered under major carriers such as AT&T, Verizon, etc.
Hey,

About the VCCs:
These VCCs don't require any ID check. Almost any of the VCC methods I've included don't require any investment, a few may. Can also be made again without any charge.
Super easy to follow!

About the SMS phone number(s):
All my methods will cover almost any service. USA & EU-based phone numbers can be chosen.
They are registered under different carriers, but I can't reveal too much. Not AT&T and such as far as I know.

Kind regards.

I've sent you (DM) Direct Message ,please read your messages .. i want ask something from PM thx

Will PM you back now. Sorry for the delay.

thexcity

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:44:10 AM

Great methods! I recommend this seller.
Dericks

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:46:17 AM

Hi

Would you please PM me your Paypal ID ?
Also as I am nee here and shown interest in your product and not have made any payment so far. Would you please provide me discount of 50% ? :-
It would be much better for me to buy and start implementing.

Please look into this at high priority.

Ps: I didn't force you do what I asked. I just requested you :-)
BitCoinIt

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:01:45 PM

Hey,

Very sorry for all the delay. Was a few days away, but I've made a lot of changes in the updated version, included more SMS + VCC methods.
Also made a section for AWS + PayPal verification specifically. As a bonus, an unlimited Spotify method is included to the new guide.

Need to update the thread now, will answer all the PMs shortly. I will answer all the replies here in my next post!

Thanks for being polite, my apologies again!

Hi,

have sent you a PM,
& kindly awaiting your reply

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: