Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 All-in-one 🔥 || ✔️ Kickstart your Account Shop with HQ methods ✔️  (Read 175009 times)
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:48:56 PM

I tried using the rocketr link, but for some reason the conversion from USD to BTC is significantly lower than in any other exchange. Could I pay directly to you instead? I tried contacting you through Skype as well, but the link to "contact me on skype" in your thread seems to be down. Could I have your Skype or a PM?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
MXXWLL (OP)

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:22:53 PM

I pmed you but no response from you yet, I wanted to test your phone numbers on microsoft, if it works I will buy the guide.
Very sorry for the delay. Will add you, didn't seen your PM somehow.

I tried using the rocketr link, but for some reason the conversion from USD to BTC is significantly lower than in any other exchange. Could I pay directly to you instead? I tried contacting you through Skype as well, but the link to "contact me on skype" in your thread seems to be down. Could I have your Skype or a PM?

Will fix the link, going to PM you with my Skype ID. Sorry for the delay.

service still running or is scam?
not work?
Check out my Bitcointalk / MPGH vouches before buying.
You'll receive the guide instantly after purchasing! It is still working. If you have questions, please PM / reply and I'll try to answer these.
neking

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:31:58 AM

what is your skype? I interest and cannot add you by icon

MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:33:51 PM

what is your skype? I interest and cannot add you by icon

Hey,

Check my thread, I've added it now.

Also, PayPal is now accepted again!
deads3c

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:19:28 PM

how does one go about putting money into these vcc?
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:30:06 AM

how does one go about putting money into these vcc?

A lot of payment options could be used, although Bitcoin is the most convenient.
Also, it depends per VCC method of course.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:11:07 AM

Hey, I added you on Skype, so please check it at your convenience. For whatever reason, the conversion rate at rocketr is still completely messed up or outdated so I would prefer if you could just give me a bitcoin address for me to send the money to. I will also be posting a review as soon as I get it. Please PM me if you are able to do this or accept my request on Skype (assuming I added the correct person, since I could not find anyone by your exact Skype ID). Otherwise I can PM you my Skype.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:41:12 PM

Hey, I added you on Skype, so please check it at your convenience. For whatever reason, the conversion rate at rocketr is still completely messed up or outdated so I would prefer if you could just give me a bitcoin address for me to send the money to. I will also be posting a review as soon as I get it. Please PM me if you are able to do this or accept my request on Skype (assuming I added the correct person, since I could not find anyone by your exact Skype ID). Otherwise I can PM you my Skype.

Could you PM me your Skype if possible? Thank you. Was off for a few days, sorry for the delay.

Also, PayPal is now accepted.
fightingchacha

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

I sell .EDU Email and Digital Ocean Coupon $50...

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:00:41 AM

your vcc work for aws account and google cloud?

..I sell .EDU Email and Digital Ocean Coupon $50..
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:43:15 PM

your vcc work for aws account and google cloud?

Yes, I've dedicated a special tutorial for AWS. It works fine! Not sure about Google Cloud.
sam-75

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:37:26 PM

Sent you a Skype request ( cheeky***  )  looking forward to buying
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:20:07 PM

Sent you a Skype request ( cheeky***  )  looking forward to buying

Got it, I added you!
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:15:25 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 11:30:36 PM by btcton

I have added you on your Skype and have started a conversation with you. I am now just waiting for you to accept. I would like to pay for this in BTC but through a method other than Rocketr, since their exchange rate seems to be quite wrong or maybe there is a fee attached that is being hidden by them.

I will be awaiting your response.

Edit: Nevermind, I still can't find you on Skype. I have PMed you with my Skype so you can add me instead.

MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:52:22 PM

I have added you on your Skype and have started a conversation with you. I am now just waiting for you to accept. I would like to pay for this in BTC but through a method other than Rocketr, since their exchange rate seems to be quite wrong or maybe there is a fee attached that is being hidden by them.

I will be awaiting your response.

Edit: Nevermind, I still can't find you on Skype. I have PMed you with my Skype so you can add me instead.

Got it and send you a request on Skype! Just add me when you are all settled.
jasony

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:12:27 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 03:35:30 PM by jasony

Purchased this. Good methods. Hope in this: Within this purchase, you will also be eligible for 1 new version of the guide free of charge.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:39:25 PM

Purchased this. Good methods. Hope in this: Within this purchase, you will also be eligible for 1 new version of the guide free of charge.

Thank you for your purchase! I will release a method soon. I am currently away from home from a few days, hopefully it will be updated quick!
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:38:34 AM

I have privately dealed with OP and have received the guide with all the methods described in the post. I am honestly surprised at the sheer amount of content provided inside this guide. There are multiple methods for both obtaining VCCs and phone numbers which I certainly did not expect. This is honestly one of the most complete guides I have seen to date on anything and there are pictures provided to guide you with the process. I believe that if all methods are fully working the current price tag for the guide is a complete steal.

MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:32:53 PM

I have privately dealed with OP and have received the guide with all the methods described in the post. I am honestly surprised at the sheer amount of content provided inside this guide. There are multiple methods for both obtaining VCCs and phone numbers which I certainly did not expect. This is honestly one of the most complete guides I have seen to date on anything and there are pictures provided to guide you with the process. I believe that if all methods are fully working the current price tag for the guide is a complete steal.

Thank you for the vouch Smiley
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:34:44 PM

Up to the top!

sir want to ask about your VCC
is it possible to use your VCC to upgrade pro account at twitteraudit ?

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
blua

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:10:23 PM

I'm new here I'm interested your manual

Sorry can not buy by paypal you can check it

Leave this message

Sorry, but the seller has blocked you from making this purchase (global).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: