Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 All-in-one 🔥 || ✔️ Kickstart your Account Shop with HQ methods ✔️  (Read 175009 times)
maxijo

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:06:31 AM

Hi, are u still selling this method?
Are all the methods mention in the thread still working?
Am interested in this, HMU
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:48:33 AM

Does your numbers work for Azure?
MXXWLL (OP)

Activity: 474

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:43:41 PM

Up to the top!

sir want to ask about your VCC
is it possible to use your VCC to upgrade pro account at twitteraudit ?

Yes, Stripe (used by TwitterAudit) accepts these VCCs gladly. Just hit me up after you purchase and I'll give you a brief step which VCC method is the cheapest.

I'm new here I'm interested your manual

Sorry can not buy by paypal you can check it

Leave this message

Sorry, but the seller has blocked you from making this purchase (global).

Hey,

It seems that your IP is blocked, most likely due to "chargebacks" made earlier in Rocketr. If you are using a VPN, you may be blocked by Rocketr (shared IP).
If you still would like to purchase, just hit me up on Skype / PM and we can deal easily in an other way. Looking forward for your PM.

MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:48:32 PM

Hey,

Yes, these methods are still working indeed. I've updated the guide and still selling it, I'll increase the price soon due to avoid saturation.
If you prefer to ask some specific questions, just hit me up via PM or Skype and I could answer / help you out.

Kind regards.

Not sure, hit me up on Skype if possible and we can test it out.
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:42:23 PM

Hey,

Yes, these methods are still working indeed. I've updated the guide and still selling it, I'll increase the price soon due to avoid saturation.
If you prefer to ask some specific questions, just hit me up via PM or Skype and I could answer / help you out.

Kind regards.

I hit you on skype on many times but you do not respond.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:44:22 PM

Hey,

Kind regards.

I hit you on skype on many times but you do not respond.

Could you please PM me your Skype ID then? Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you!
salam13

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:02:36 AM

Pls ill like to ask one or two questions My first question is that does your VCC work with bing ads and Google Adword and my second question is can i use the SMS Phone Numbers you mention to verify gmail account and bing ads
and thirdly how much will all this cost me to get VCC and SMS phone Number
All The Best...
mbuk81

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:00:44 PM

Can you pm which vcc method works for digital ocean
As I have just bought item but need to now best one to use thanks

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
supermansdingleberry

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:57:22 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 06:26:31 PM by supermansdingleberry

Bought this guide today.

Paypal verification fails:

"This card is not accepted. Please use a different card."

SMS confirmation never shows up using suggested methods.

Edit: OK figured out the Paypal confirmation. Any way to lift the receiving limits?
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:28:52 PM

Bought this guide today.

I'm pretty sure that PayPal verification methods vary depending on what country you are from. I know countries like the U.S. have somewhat high requirements to get their PayPal verified. Countries in the European Union also have somewhat high requirements albeit some not as high as the United States. If you live most anywhere else in the world, you should not be obligated to provide much else than a card or a phone number verification in order to get your account verified with them.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
supermansdingleberry

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:36:32 PM

Bought this guide today.

I'm pretty sure that PayPal verification methods vary depending on what country you are from. I know countries like the U.S. have somewhat high requirements to get their PayPal verified. Countries in the European Union also have somewhat high requirements albeit some not as high as the United States. If you live most anywhere else in the world, you should not be obligated to provide much else than a card or a phone number verification in order to get your account verified with them.

Updated my comment. The guide works mostly. Just need to figure out the receiving limits...
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:08:09 PM

Bought this guide today.

Updated my comment. The guide works mostly. Just need to figure out the receiving limits...

Hey,
Apologies for the trouble. Like BTCton said (thank you for the comment!), the verification may differ from region. I've tested the VCC in the EU (NL, DE and FR) and they work there.
Could you add me on Skype / or any other service you like? Just PM me is also fine, thank you!

Could you PM me your Skype ID if possible? Thank you!

Pls ill like to ask one or two questions My first question is that does your VCC work with bing ads and Google Adword and my second question is can i use the SMS Phone Numbers you mention to verify gmail account and bing ads
All The Best...
Hey,

No investment is required, both SMS & VCC.part. Not fully sure though if it compatible though. We can test it out.
Osmanli42

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:11:22 PM

I bought it today. Unfortunately, I do not know all about it. Except Vcc 😞

yobit.net is banned from signatures
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:29:14 PM

I bought it today. Unfortunately, I do not know all about it. Except Vcc 😞
No problem, I've added you on Skype to help you.
supermansdingleberry

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:14:22 AM

Bought this guide today.

Hey,
Apologies for the trouble. Like BTCton said (thank you for the comment!), the verification may differ from region. I've tested the VCC in the EU (NL, DE and FR) and they work there.
Could you add me on Skype / or any other service you like? Just PM me is also fine, thank you!

All The Best...
Hey,

No investment is required, both SMS & VCC.part. Not fully sure though if it compatible though. We can test it out.

It worked in the end. The SMS confirmation does not work though. It appears the big SMS provider is blocking Paypal SMS.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:14:48 PM

Bought this guide today.

Hey,

All The Best...
Hey,

It worked in the end. The SMS confirmation does not work though. It appears the big SMS provider is blocking Paypal SMS.
May be a temporary issue, just tested and working. Could you add me on Skype / PM? Will be glad to help.
Flamel

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:12:46 AM

The guide works perfectly.
Good product, recommended Smiley
salam13

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:54:06 AM

The Seller Really Tried.... he teach some stuff i didn't know about but most of the phone Number you talked about is not new but i really enjoy your VCC Method And i pray it will work for what i wanna use it for
Thank You
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:11:33 PM

The guide works perfectly.
Good product, recommended Smiley

Thanks for the vouch Smiley

The Seller Really Tried.... he teach some stuff i didn't know about but most of the phone Number you talked about is not new but i really enjoy your VCC Method And i pray it will work for what i wanna use it for
Thank You

First of all, thank you for your purchase Smiley If you ever need help, just add me on Skype! Will be glad to help.
etweaker

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:14:28 PM

Hi

before buy i want to know if VCC work good for Adword and Bing .. How much it will cost me to generate VCC ( Estimate) and SMS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: