Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:24:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 All-in-one 🔥 || ✔️ Kickstart your Account Shop with HQ methods ✔️  (Read 175009 times)
stallion316

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:49:52 AM

Hello
Just want to know if I could register Hulu and Spotify with this method.. I was using entropy vcc previously to register the free trails. But It stopped working now... I'll b happy to purchase your guide, if I am able to register them
Thanks
Regards..
MXXWLL (OP)

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:18:08 PM

Hello
Just want to know if I could register Hulu and Spotify with this method.. I was using entropy vcc previously to register the free trails. But It stopped working now... I'll b happy to purchase your guide, if I am able to register them
Thanks
Regards..

Hey,

Not sure about these 2 services, could you maybe hit me up on Skype / PM so we can try out?
Would recommend that before buying!
stallion316

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:26:43 AM

Hello
Thanks
Regards..

Hey,

Not sure about these 2 services, could you maybe hit me up on Skype / PM so we can try out?
Would recommend that before buying!

Thanks a lot foe replying bro.. I have added u on skype (Pls accept my request).. When will u be online
Thanks..
Farie48

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:58:29 PM

Up for today! Still selling, update is coming!
When will the new update be available?
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:32:45 PM

Guide is on sale now! $3.99, grab it while you can. Once purchased, you will receive free lifetime updates!

Bitcoin is only accepted at the moment, PayPal will come back soon! Of course, if you would like to pay via another way; just PM me!

Back when I originally bought this guide, there was no mention of lifetime updates. In fact, I believe (but my memory could be failing me) that you said something about each purchase including one future guide update. Does this new policy also apply for those of us who have bought this guide before? If so, how do we receive the new guide if you ever release an update to it? Thanks!

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:10:45 AM

Guide is on sale now! $3.99, grab it while you can. Once purchased, you will receive free lifetime updates!

Bitcoin is only accepted at the moment, PayPal will come back soon! Of course, if you would like to pay via another way; just PM me!

Back when I originally bought this guide, there was no mention of lifetime updates. In fact, I believe (but my memory could be failing me) that you said something about each purchase including one future guide update. Does this new policy also apply for those of us who have bought this guide before? If so, how do we receive the new guide if you ever release an update to it? Thanks!

Yes, it applies to people who bought the guide before as well! Either I will send a mass e-mail with includes the new guide or will send a PM if necessary.

Also, feel free to add me on Skype with your Rocketr order ID, so I can send you the link more easily!
radhekrishna

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:26:29 PM

Do you have any specific country phone number for SMS verification i am using website so i need to verify phone as well as VCC also
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:20:55 AM

Do you have any specific country phone number for SMS verification i am using website so i need to verify phone as well as VCC also

I understand. Use the 1st SMS method for that specific VCC. In case, it is a USA number: put +1 and then the number.
Would work now! Also, if you still have some questions left, don't hesitate to PM me.
Please include your Rocketr.net order ID though Smiley
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:21:52 AM

Yes, it applies to people who bought the guide before as well! Either I will send a mass e-mail with includes the new guide or will send a PM if necessary.

Also, feel free to add me on Skype with your Rocketr order ID, so I can send you the link more easily!

Ah, that sounds great. I cannot emphasize how nice it was to purchase from you. The guide you gave offers much more than what I thought it would and then you seem to be supporting it further through updates post-purchase. It is like free DLC in games. I am greatly looking forward to it and recommend anyone looking for such guide to come to you.

On a side note, I bought directly from you rather than through Rocketr, but I assume this should be no problem at all if/when updates come.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:25:37 AM

Ah, that sounds great. I cannot emphasize how nice it was to purchase from you. The guide you gave offers much more than what I thought it would and then you seem to be supporting it further through updates post-purchase. It is like free DLC in games. I am greatly looking forward to it and recommend anyone looking for such guide to come to you.

On a side note, I bought directly from you rather than through Rocketr, but I assume this should be no problem at all if/when updates come.

No problem Wink I will PM you ASAP when I am going to release it. Thank you for the kind words Smiley
For all the others who did purchased it manually, either kindly PM me with your Rocketr order ID / send me a message on Skype.

jasony

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:25:14 PM

Found an unsaturated Spotify method, which could be used with the Spotify Family plan too!
If you have bought the guide, just PM me your order ID / Skype me and I'll include the method for you free of charge.

Pm the method if you can bro Wink
upupup

Activity: 165
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:37:45 AM

Does the method works without the update? If yes then would be interested to buy, thanks!
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:10:11 AM

Does these VCCs works on facebook?
sellkeysHasBeenhacked

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

you don't believe me - I also never trust you

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:11:31 AM

Does these Phone Numbers works on outlook ?
zanga99

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:04:58 PM

Hey, does your method still work ? I'm interested.

Thanks
vopufeli

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:21:58 AM

Pls PM me your skype interested in this
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

Hey, does your method still work ? I'm interested.

Thanks

Hey,

Apologies for the delay.
Changed the OP, the guides / methods included are still working fine.
Except the Netflix & VCC part, if you would only be interested in that; don´t buy it yet!

Feel free to reply / PM me if you would like know if a certain service is compatible.
dempirey

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

Hey

Any possible upcoming VCC?
Or it is completely dead?

Thanks
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:56:55 PM

Hey

Any possible upcoming VCC?
Or it is completely dead?

Thanks

Hey,

At the moment, yes. The VCC part is obsolete.
I´ll keep the thread updated, there may be a chance I´d revise the VCC part soon though.
It is more of a bundle at the moment, with all the other eBooks / methods I´ve sold / offered
Previous buyers are allowed to get the bundle without any charge.
stockworld199

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

Give me your PayPal email for payment
Or
If you don't want to share please add PayPal option in
https://rocketr.net/buy/0ef2a453ae12
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: