Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:58:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strongcoin.com - Big Problems Again!!!  (Read 408 times)
altohapa (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:20:57 PM

Greetings,

I have made a payment to a wallet from my strongcoin account and I have inputed the correct address for sent, but when I look on the blockchain the money was delivered to another address that does not belong to me !!! Lucky the browser permits to do back so I made a screenshot to the address I wanted to sent but it got sent to other!!! Somebody please help me find the owner of this Strongcoin service!!! I have sent 2 BTC!!!
altohapa (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:48:09 AM

UPDATE: The wallet from wich I sent the 2 BTC has dissapeared after I sent e-mail to the team and I believe also because of my posts here. Someone please help me!
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:48:43 AM

From what country are you? It seems that site is new to my ears. And I can say they are not trusted to stored your coins. And all I can say is sorry you choose the wrong site. And it seems you are not the only one who encountered this issues you can use google search to know it by yourself.(I dont have the time to search and read from not reputable site)
altohapa (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:37:31 PM

I'm from Ukraine. It has reputation for many years as an secured and loyal online wallet. Anybody know the owner?
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:50:52 AM

I'm from Ukraine. It has reputation for many years as an secured and loyal online wallet. Anybody know the owner?
Hello,

Sorry but you should have search more before using a wallet, I found this thread where it discusses the flaws of strongcoin: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/2240/what-are-the-risks-of-using-strongcoin-com-as-an-online-wallet . Surprisingly someone claiming he is the owner replies back .

Strongcoin is not really on my my list of reputable sites . How did you know that it was reputable by the way? Did someone recommend you to? My advise is to search for yourself first . Anyways I think its worth contacting their support regarding your problem .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:58:44 PM

Sorry to hear about your loss but i haven't heard about them before, most people end up using web wallets which doesn't have any reputation. I think they don't gonna return you anything, can you post your screenshot and transaction id?
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 04:21:00 PM

Frankly if their support don't reasonably respond there's nothing any of us could do.  For all we know, they could have made you send to another address, since they basically send the transactions for you.  Even if they're a real hybrid, they could still scam you.

The other situation that could have happened is that you have malware, so pasting an address appears as a different one.  If so, you should run malware checks and contact their support from a safe computer.  The malware could even have manually sent the money out of your account and then shut it down, in which case it would be much less safe.

altohapa (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:05:50 PM

Thank you for the reply guys! No malware on my pc, that's for sure. It was a error from there wallet, if you look at the print screen you can see that the transaction ammount was sent to the miners. It was somekind of buy in that moment or something that caused it or perhaps it's a scam. I do not know yet, but they are still having problems with there wallet as we speak and I have another 1.5 btc moved from them and it has been days since the transaction has not confirmed. I suspect he did a wallet rescan and he is trying to pull back the money I sent from the wallet because transcation is still uncofirmed but with a good fee so I dont see what else could be the problem.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:19:25 PM

Thank you for the reply guys! No malware on my pc, that's for sure. It was a error from there wallet, if you look at the print screen you can see that the transaction ammount was sent to the miners. It was somekind of buy in that moment or something that caused it or perhaps it's a scam. I do not know yet, but they are still having problems with there wallet as we speak and I have another 1.5 btc moved from them and it has been days since the transaction has not confirmed. I suspect he did a wallet rescan and he is trying to pull back the money I sent from the wallet because transcation is still uncofirmed but with a good fee so I dont see what else could be the problem.

Good to hear that they're doing something. It would seem like they are pretty fishy. I would recommend not using lesser name Bitcoin wallets, and use reputable wallets like Electrum. Preferably stay away from web wallets because you're trusting your money with other people.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: