Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD - Antminer L3+ (Lot of 5) - May 5th Ship Date - UPDATED  (Read 1659 times)
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:11:04 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 05:44:54 AM by kilo17

I have 5 Antminer L3+ for the May 5 Ship date I may possibly sell.  I have 15 total arriving.   I am firm on the details below and I am not looking to negotiate the terms.  If they do not sell it is not a big deal to me.  

I am looking for $15,000 for the 5 units - in BTC.
I will ship the day they arrive to me.
I will provide a copy of the PAID invoice from my Bitmain Account to anyone serious in buying them.

I will pay for shipping CONUS.

I will NOT accept escrow.  I paid in advance and if you are not willing to pay in advance then no big deal, you can buy them elsewhere.

If someone wants to verify my identity, I will be happy to share my contact info for verification purposes as I have done on other large deals.

Will accept escrow from OgNasty but price will be $17,500.

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Dozium

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:08:14 AM

Location?
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:56:56 PM

I have 5 Antminer L3+ for the May 5 Ship date I may possibly sell.  I have 15 total arriving.   I am firm on the details below and I am not looking to negotiate the terms.  If they do not sell it is not a big deal to me.  

I will provide a copy of the PAID invoice from my Bitmain Account to anyone serious in buying them.

I will NOT accept escrow.  I paid in advance and if you are not willing to pay in advance then no big deal, you can buy them elsewhere.

If someone wants to verify my identity, I will be happy to share my contact info for verification purposes as I have done on other large deals.

So what exactly are you selling?

The units which you don't actually possess? In trade for what...a bunch of text that you can fake?

The bitmain account that you can just recover?

No escrow?

To be honest...this sounds like one hell of a scam...buyer beware.

I thought better of you kilo...you're making yourself and everyone that's given you trust look bad.

Effectively you're asking for a $15k loan, which you intend to default on...and using objects you don't possess as collateral.

GTFO and come back when you have something physical.
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:15:13 PM

The units which you don't actually possess? In trade for what...a bunch of text that you can fake?

No escrow?

I thought better of you kilo...you're making yourself and everyone that's given you trust look bad.

Effectively you're asking for a $15k loan, which you intend to default on...and using objects you don't possess as collateral.

If you are not interested go play on someone else's thread.  I have done plenty of business with many people on this forum and they know who I am.   This thread caters to those people. 

It is perfectly logical from my perspective.  I buy 15 units then sell a portion of them at a premium to ROI instantly.  Then I am mining free.   

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:15:48 PM

Location?

I am located in Nashville TN

isoneguy

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:27:03 PM

If you are not interested go play on someone else's thread.  I have done plenty of business with many people on this forum and they know who I am.   This thread caters to those people.  

It is perfectly logical from my perspective.  I buy 15 units then sell a portion of them at a premium to ROI instantly.  Then I am mining free.  

Well, if you are catering to the same people you've previously traded with...all what 8 of them? Then it might be more effective for you to just message them personally about your loan request. And to be honest the forum members you've previously traded with might actually be interested in that...

Once you have a physical good then you are more than welcome to sell it here.

Otherwise you're just opening a channel for you to scam some unsuspecting noob.

NO ESCROW NO ITEM? = SCAM

Also, please move your loan request to the appropriate channel so that you can get painted red as is appropriate.
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 07:13:53 PM

It is perfectly logical from my perspective.  I buy 15 units then sell a portion of them at a premium to ROI instantly.  Then I am mining free.  

Well, if you are catering to the same people you've previously traded with...all what 8 of them? Then it might be more effective for you to just message them personally about your loan request. And to be honest the forum members you've previously traded with might actually be interested in that...

Once you have a physical good then you are more than welcome to sell it here.

Otherwise you're just opening a channel for you to scam some unsuspecting noob.

NO ESCROW NO ITEM? = SCAM

Also, please move your loan request to the appropriate channel so that you can get painted red as is appropriate.
That is some asshole behauviour and false accusation as kilo17 has nothing but positive trust ratings so far.
He has clearly declared what he is selling.

isoneguy

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:22:31 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 02:28:56 AM by isoneguy

he's selling either a digital product or asking for a no collateral loan.

he's trying to offload the trust he placed in bitmain onto someone...presumably a noob, so that he can purchase something else.

as he doesn't physically own the miners then this posting doesn't belong here.

so yeah, I'm going to not be polite about it.

Has bitmain even shipped any of these yet?

also I have a toothache. you have been warned.

so go ahead...

any sort of distraction is good right now.  Grin
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:24:23 PM

he's selling either a digital product or asking for a no collateral loan.

he's trying to offload the trust he placed in bitmain onto someone...presumably a noob, so that he can purchase something else.

as he doesn't physically own the miners then this posting doesn't belong here.

so yeah, I'm going to not be polite about it.

Has bitmain even shipped any of these yet?

also I have a toothache. you have been warned.

so go ahead...

any sort of distraction is good right now.  Grin

I see you have taken an interest to my thread.  I have made it very clear in the OP.  A lot of deals I have done are not shown in my trust.  Feel free to ask any of them if I have had issues with buying or selling.  OgNasty, philipma1957, yochdog etc.  I have done many 30-50 BTC deals with people on this forum.  Most of those people I have spoken to on the phone and many I have met in person.  I certainly do not need or want someone telling me how to sell my stuff.  

You have stated your opinion and I would a appreciate it if you would stop spamming this thread.  Unlike you, I do not Moderate my threads.

isoneguy

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:32:09 PM

Unlike you I don't sell futures...

And I'll place the 10BTC of trades I've made here against your 30 that unless Bitmain has shipped the miner then your post is in the wrong place.

You're asking for a loan with collateral you don't have, that you intend to default on.
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:36:52 PM

Unlike you I don't sell futures...

And I'll place the 10BTC of trades I've made here against your 30 that unless Bitmain has shipped the miner then your post is in the wrong place.

OK- send $15,000 in bitcoin to OgNasty and they are yours, if not please leave

btw-- those are 30-50 bitcoin deals EACH

isoneguy

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:40:44 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 02:29:57 AM by isoneguy

Nobody cares about the size of your Bitcoin...It's how you use it that counts.

And I'm not going anywhere.

You could be a saint and I'd still say it's a bad deal.
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:12:43 PM

Nobody cares about the size of your Bitcoin...It's how you use it that counts.

And I'm not going anywhere.

You could be motherfucking Theresa and I'd still say this is a bad deal.

Everybody wants to be a badass online  Cheesy

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:23:13 PM

For anyone who cares  kilo17 won't ripe you off, i have bought one or two things from him ...  he is trust worthy !!! unless his account has been hacked ...

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:29:52 PM

For anyone who cares  kilo17 won't ripe you off, i have bought one or two things from him ...  he is trust worthy !!! unless his account has been hacked ...

Thanks for the vouch -- i appreciate it.  I have already spoken on the phone to some potential buyers so they could verify my identity.  I do not blame people for being cautious (as they should be).  I do not even mind people posting SCAM on the thread.  It is the people that post repeatedly that become a bother.   Shocked

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:33:09 PM

For anyone who cares  kilo17 won't ripe you off, i have bought one or two things from him ...  he is trust worthy !!! unless his account has been hacked ...

Thanks for the vouch -- i appreciate it.  I have already spoken on the phone to some potential buyers so they could verify my identity.  I do not blame people for being cautious (as they should be).  I do not even mind people posting SCAM on the thread.  It is the people that post repeatedly that become a bother.   Shocked

Is there interest for these at 3k a pop?  I was scammed yesterday and may need to offload my May 5th units, not taking over this thread, just wondering.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:12:36 AM

Because of the relentlessness of the "Fine Folks" on bitcointalk.   I will accept escrow with OgNasty but the price will be $17,500 in BTC.   Wink

IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:57:23 AM

No escrow?

You should rename your account 'Bitchpudding' since all you do is visit sale threads and whine with no intention of spending a single dollar. Some people here know Kilo17, obviously you don't so piss off Princess.

mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 02:08:35 AM

I got some L3+'s In stock in Hand in NY next day shipping available $5,000 each who wants one ? Grin

isoneguy

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:27:24 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 02:39:33 AM by isoneguy

I got some L3+'s In stock in Hand in NY next day shipping available $5,000 each who wants one ? Grin
https://i.imgur.com/va1zCkJ.jpg

this is how you do it...

also thanks for the confirmation that bitmain has shipped these! I was concerned for a bit...

Had I the extra capital I'd pick one up...

Is there interest for these at 3k a pop?  I was scammed yesterday and may need to offload my May 5th units, not taking over this thread, just wondering.

If [ltc] keeps going up then yeah, 3k isn't so bad...but only as long as bitmain is all "backed up" on sales. If suddenly they catch up your premium cost is only worth shipping time difference.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: