Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:05:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Service for Very Dangerous Coin for Sale [ANN]  (Read 1471 times)
daniel244king (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:49:19 PM

Finally I am starting to get PM's for this

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:07:25 PM

people are asking me for this info.

If I cant find a buyer I may just sell this info to whomever send me crypto.

How much do you think people would be willing to pay for it?

1.5 BTC or best offer for a copy?

how much are you willing to pay?

THE KING OF COINS
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:08:53 PM

Hmmm i am sorry but i really do not understand anything from what you saying . But i can a sure you one thing fall of BTC will bring the whole crypto world to ground that is a fact . tell me any store / vendor that will accept any crypto currencies after they lose that kinda of lost with BTC  . they will lose faith in the whole crypto world all together . so the coin you gonna make the new coin that will bring BTC to its knee will prob be useless too Smiley .
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:19:56 PM

Hmmm i am sorry but i really do not understand anything from what you saying . But i can a sure you one thing fall of BTC will bring the whole crypto world to ground that is a fact . tell me any store / vendor that will accept any crypto currencies after they lose that kinda of lost with BTC  . they will lose faith in the whole crypto world all together . so the coin you gonna make the new coin that will bring BTC to its knee will prob be useless too Smiley .

Not quite.

Remember If it is done right there would be a cap.  

Only a portion of the coins would be generated.  

If the percentage is small enough people who have a good reason to convert their coins would do so.

People who are highly motivated to convert their bitcoins would find these coins extremely valuable - especially if the new coins are untraceable.

Here's why:

With a cap on the new coins and a limited supply an ICO would be the only window of opportunity they would have to get rid of their coins.

An ICO if done right, should generate coins that are more valuable than bitcoin or whatever coin is targeted.  

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:26:29 PM

Conversion fees can be added to support transaction nodes.

OK I am giving out too much information now.

So how much BTC is this worth to you?

PM me

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:30:16 PM

Hmmm i am sorry but i really do not understand anything from what you saying . But i can a sure you one thing fall of BTC will bring the whole crypto world to ground that is a fact . tell me any store / vendor that will accept any crypto currencies after they lose that kinda of lost with BTC  . they will lose faith in the whole crypto world all together . so the coin you gonna make the new coin that will bring BTC to its knee will prob be useless too Smiley .

Not quite.

Remember If it is done right there would be a cap.  

Only a portion of the coins would be generated.  

If the percentage is small enough people who have a good reason to convert their coins would do so.

People who are highly motivated to convert their bitcoins would find these coins extremely valuable - especially if the new coins are untraceable.

Here's why:

With a cap on the new coins and a limited supply an ICO would be the only window of opportunity they would have to get rid of their coins.

An ICO if done right, should generate coins that are more valuable than bitcoin or whatever coin is targeted.  

Then if you add in new and additional features the converted coins become even more valuable.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:37:21 PM

The long term threat to Bitcoin [or whatever coin is targeted] would be if multiple altcoin ICOs were attacking bitcoin consecutively.

There are over 800 "shitcoins" on the market right now.  What would happen if there were 800 "altcoin ICOs" attacking bitcoin?:

Each altcoin ICO could attempt a "hostile takeover" of Bitcoin.  Just think about it:

If each ICO just got a small percentage of the bitcoin it would erode the bitcoin ecosystem because most if not all of the coins would be destroyed.

The remaining coins would be highly valuable because of limited supply; however, bitcoin would have to compete against it's former coins that used to be in it own blockchain.

THE KING OF COINS
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:14:39 AM

Will the information you sell be enough for a novice (like me) to earn something on this "flaw" or "exploit" or whatever you call it?

If you are so sure about this, why not keep it quiet and exploit it yourself (with or without a team)?

I get the feeling that you are really onto something, and that a lot of money (coins) could be gained... but it would take a lot of knowledge and perhaps a team.
I have money to spend/invest, but I'm sure your info wouldn't give me something in return.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:25:26 PM

Nothing new, proof of burn has been described long ago.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_burn

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 01:28:44 PM

Will the information you sell be enough for a novice (like me) to earn something on this "flaw" or "exploit" or whatever you call it?

If you are so sure about this, why not keep it quiet and exploit it yourself (with or without a team)?

I get the feeling that you are really onto something, and that a lot of money (coins) could be gained... but it would take a lot of knowledge and perhaps a team.
I have money to spend/invest, but I'm sure your info wouldn't give me something in return.

I agree he has to prove it first,it's just a theory and he is selling that for 50 Bitcoin,anyone who knows coding a crypto currency can come out a theory,but that doesn't mean that it's effective and can be done 100% he has to prove it himself.

daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:54:08 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 08:05:40 PM by daniel244king

Nothing new, proof of burn has been described long ago.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_burn

This is not proof of burn:

The wiki you gave says:
Proof of burn is a method for distributed consensus and an alternative to Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. It can also be used for bootstrapping one cryptocurrency off of another.

The idea is that miners should show proof that they burned some coins - that is, sent them to a verifiably unspendable address. This is expensive from their individual point of view, just like proof of work; but it consumes no resources other than the burned underlying asset. To date, all proof of burn cryptocurrencies work by burning proof-of-work-mined cryptocurrencies, so the ultimate source of scarcity remains the proof-of-work-mined "fuel".

There are likely many possible variants of proof of burn. This page currently describes Iain Stewart's version. Other people can add variant versions that still belong to the broad proof of burn idea.

AND

By "burning" a tranche of bitcoins I just mean sending them to an address which is unspendable. The precise technical details of this will vary from cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency. With Bitcoin, any address which is [the RIPEMD160/SHA256 hash of] a script that evaluates to false will do. So, the script should do a "deliberately silly" thing - instead of things like "check such-and-such signature, and put the validity result on the stack", it should do something like "add 2 and 2, and now check if what's on top of the stack is equal to 5". (Or just "push 4, and check if it's equal to 5". Anything of that sort.) There are thus an unbounded number of such scripts, with entropy saturating RIPEMD160 since you can choose big numbers to taste. So, bitcoins sent to such a txout can never be redeemed on a future txin. (Barring the cracking of RIPEMD160 and the finding of an alternative matching script, that is. If that happens, the cryptocurrency is in big trouble anyway!)

With this definition of burning, it's not obvious to blockchain-watchers that some bitcoins have been burnt, at the time of burning. They've been sent to an address which doesn't stand out from any other. It's only later, when a miner who burned them earlier now wants to exhibit proof that "yes, these coins are burnt", that blockchain-watchers get their proof. (Which basically consists of exhibiting the script that manifestly always evaluates to false, and hashes to the address.) If it's thought desirable that the act of burning should be obvious right away, rather than later, then this can be achieved: burning merely needs to be defined as sending to some fixed unspendable address, with no variation - e.g. we could settle on the hash of "push 4, and check if it's equal to 5".

So, miners are creating candidate winning blocks by saying to the listening world, not "Look! I've done this many trillion hashes! [or struck lucky with fewer: you, the listening world, wouldn't know the difference... but this doesn't matter...]", but rather "Look! Two months ago I burned this many bitcoins!". In both cases, "this many" means an adjustable difficulty parameter, which the network adjusts from time to time (fortnightly, in today's Bitcoin) to squeeze out marginal miners (and keep more-efficient-than-marginal ones in profit) to just the extent needed to regulate block creation to a preferred pace (one per 10 minutes, in today's Bitcoin).

What I am doing is transferring the monetary value from one blockchain to the other:

An altcoin blockchain that creates money based on the destruction of money on another blockchain.

I am also adding additional features to the coin while limiting the number of coins that can be produced [Low Capping]; thereby creating a ICO that if implemented correctly, should entice users to burn their coins [hostile takeover].

I can add features that Bitcoin does not have like complete untracability during the conversion process.  An inspector might find that the coins were sent to an alternative blockchain but that would be all he would find.  He could inspect no further.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:02:31 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 08:28:16 PM by daniel244king

The method that I am using to generate the coins is also different than what is posted in the proof of burn method.

And regarding transfering the coins with untraceability:

I have even found a way to transfer the coins from one blockchain to an alternative blockchain with no proof that a transfer has even taken place.

Complete untraceability.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:28:24 PM

I have even found a way to transfer the coins from one blockchain to an alternative blockchain with no proof that a transfer has even taken place.

Complete untraceability.

The untraceable method itself is worth far more than 50 BTC

THE KING OF COINS
khufuking

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:42:46 PM

Well you said that if no one pmed you to buy you will be posting the info in public . why you did not post it yet Smiley . what you are waiting for ? any on going negotiation with anyone in pms ?
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:58:17 PM

Well you said that if no one pmed you to buy you will be posting the info in public . why you did not post it yet Smiley . what you are waiting for ? any on going negotiation with anyone in pms ?

The time limit has not expired yet. 

But you are right. 

If anyone wants this information make your best offer. 

If I get enough money from an individual or different parties I wont post this info to the public; but more than one party may know.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:56:42 PM

Ok, since I am not getting any offers I will start to post the method of how to use an altcoin to take market share from another coin (hostile takeover).

I will post the information to make coins untraceable at the very end.

I am offering my services to help you design this altcoin.  

My price is negotiable. I require a percentage of any coins gained from any conversion fees in the ICO.

I will put the design at the beginning of this post.

Go to the top of page 1 to see the information.

THE KING OF COINS
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:06:30 PM

Im sure that wallets dont allow sending to invalid bitcoin addresses.. (litecoin addresses)
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:39:04 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 11:49:11 PM by daniel244king

Im sure that wallets dont allow sending to invalid bitcoin addresses.. (litecoin addresses)

That is up to the altcoin design not bitcoin.

Then there are other things you can do like add three letters to the beginning of the address then just ignore them when looking for the same bitcoin address. There are hundreds of other way to solve that problem.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:41:14 PM

I have update the beginning of this post with some of the information.  Go to Page 1 at the top then scroll down for the info:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1885633.0

THE KING OF COINS
khufuking

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:14:00 AM

Hmm the info you posted is hardly worth a penny . I told you before why would anyone want to destroy a coin worth almost $1300 to get another shitty coin . you did not answer . now tell me why ever any one want to do that ?!! for a coin with more futures? then just build new coin . to convert BTC to another altcoin ? just use your btc to buy any coin you want . what you mention make no logic .

what you saying for example one person have big building and you trying to tell him to destroy this building to get small rocks and then use this rocks to build big building again  Huh Roll Eyes .

maybe i need to sleep to process this better  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: