Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:39:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptoimperator moon auctions  (Read 427 times)
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 5986

Meh.

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:15:53 AM

I am making this thread since CI decided to lock the auction thread instantly when it was done.

I'd like to see some sort of proof that the user Fakeaccount actually paid for his bids so we won't have another cyclops situation.

The ball is in your court CI, I'm very suspicious. Feels bad for the people that ended up bidding and winning some of the coins in the end who I know also wanted some sort of explanation or proof.

On topic:

The raffle of all raffles will most likely be launched this weekend. BTCC and FoS prizes in the pot. Looks like we'll do a 512 spot raffle with a total value of around 20BTC.

FakeAccount

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

I'm not real

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:33:40 AM

I am making this thread since CI decided to lock the auction thread instantly when it was done.

I'd like to see some sort of proof that the user Fakeaccount actually paid for his bids so we won't have another cyclops situation.

The ball is in your court CI, I'm very suspicious. Feels bad for the people that ended up bidding and winning some of the coins in the end who I know also wanted some sort of explanation or proof.

On topic:

The raffle of all raffles will most likely be launched this weekend. BTCC and FoS prizes in the pot. Looks like we'll do a 512 spot raffle with a total value of around 20BTC.
I'm going to take a wild guess as to why he locked it: all the derailing posts, unrelated to the specific auction.

While you are on this wild goose chase, don't forget to check for monsters under your bed.  Tongue

Speaking of BTCC, do you have suspicions that I didn't pay for their auction too?  LOL
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:36:09 AM

On topic:

I'm going to take a wild guess as to why he locked it: all the derailing posts, unrelated to the specific auction.

While you are on this wild goose chase, don't forget to check for monsters under your bed.  Tongue

Speaking of BTCC, do you have suspicions that I didn't pay for their auction too?  LOL

Looking at what happened in the past and looking at your account I'll say this is anything but a wild goose chase.

The Btcc stuff is regarding the raffle I am soon holding where most of the prizes will be from them.

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 07:04:58 AM

@fakeaccounts the thing forcing us to think that is his Past history. it has been done by him before many times and he has told that himself.

We just need proof and hope we don't see these on market (with you saying i dont need and reselling now)
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1192

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:55:30 AM

"FakeAccount" could very quickly and simply have proved this, but dances around the question without answering it. If the payment has been sent, it is very simple to prove it - but alas, Crypto Imperator has been caught performing this shill bidding fraud before and it looks like a repeat. I have no doubt the other people paid, but FakeAccount is exactly as the name suggests.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:56:37 AM

I've held my tongue until now, making sure I didn't derail any of the auctions, or cause any conflict.

I have only one thing to say, and it's this:

How any of you can trust a manufacturer of loaded BTC coins after the previous drama is beyond me - but that's your choice, not mine. I'm not here to question whether FakeAccount is real or not, I'm just disappointed with members of the community that continue to support CI after what happened before. It all seems to have been forgotten. Guess I won't bother wasting my time on endeavours such as that in the future.

That's it. I won't be commenting again.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
CryptoImperator
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 11:55:37 AM

FakeAccount is a legit bidder.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1873112.msg18736855#msg18736855

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 12:47:18 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 08:30:05 PM by Lauda

This, however, does not prove that FakeAccount is not you or part of your gang. Whilst proving a transaction occurred is pretty trivial, proving that FakeAccount is an actual & unique person is rather not. Them tanking a huge amount of overpriced coins at once does not spike confidence in:
1) Them having any intellect/reason.
2) Them not being a shill account.

Update: It seems that neither one of those TX IDs exist.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:03:14 PM

This, however, does not prove that FakeAccount is not you or part of your gang. Whilst proving a transaction occurred is pretty trivial, proving that FakeAccount is an actual & unique person is rather not. Them tanking a huge amount of overpriced coins at once does not spike confidence in:
1) Them having any intellect/reason.
2) Them not being a shill account.

Mt thoughts exactly.. I remember "cyclops" showing a Txid where he "pproved to have sent the money to you CI. So a simple Txid does not instill much confidence sadly..

You pushing so hard in this auction (same as the one that cyclops won) with breaking bump rules over and over surely made me suspicious.

This thread will remain open.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: