Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SegWit Confirms On Litecoin In 2 Weeks, LTC Could Hit $25  (Read 12744 times)
shyliar

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:12:54 PM

Good news about one of the possible implementations of the Lightning Network being very close to ready to go. It will be interesting to see which version sends the first real value from point A to point B.

https://medium.com/@ACINQ/we-tested-lightning-on-litecoin-70282dd1dca6
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 07:22:48 PM

It will be significant for litecoin to activate SegWit for LN testing. You guys who have not been following litecoin for years please realize that there are bagholders and miners who have been waiting for this to unload. And think of all those new L3 miners Bitmain is shipping; the miners will sell as soon as they mine to get their investment back and that will also hold the price down.

shyliar

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:38:47 PM

It will be significant for litecoin to activate SegWit for LN testing. You guys who have not been following litecoin for years please realize that there are bagholders and miners who have been waiting for this to unload. And think of all those new L3 miners Bitmain is shipping; the miners will sell as soon as they mine to get their investment back and that will also hold the price down.

Doesn't matter how many L3 miners ship. Difficulty adjusts so that the same number of coins are produced each day. Likely the big miners will continue to sell at the same rate they have for years. Small miners tend to hold until price increases.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:18:10 AM

Why do you think adopting segwit = to the moon?
Mainly for the hype surrounding it I would imagine will increase the price as it usually always does in Crypto land, then after the hype if it does actually benefit litecoin then perhaps the price will increase.

I wouldn't say the moon though, not anytime soon perhaps up towards it's ATH but who knows.

I share this opinion, hype is the fuel of the rise. But it also sounds so evident that it will then drop. An unstainable rise in some way.
It is unsustainable but it does not matter take the opportunity and make some easy money when investing in LTC, invest your BTC and exchange it for LTC wait for the bubble, Get bitcoin again and enjoy your profits, it does not get any easier than that.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: