Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin Machine for $500 and how much would i make from it?  (Read 851 times)
SuperN3rdMaster (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:07:30 AM

I could get a $500 minner or even $700 but i would like to make it solar power how much would i make a day?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:08:28 AM

Millions!!!!!!!!!!!  Cool Cheesy Wink

https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 11:14:51 AM

1. Find out your running costs (electricity, solar system cost etc.) for mining.
2. Select the miner, PSU and other needed components and estimate what is your ROI and possible profit based on the above by using calculators available online.
You need to take the Bitcoin difficulty rise into account.

It's pure cost logic.
Low running cost--> better profit
High running cost--> worse profit or no profit.

SuperN3rdMaster (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:37:26 AM

i'm new to this type of stuff and i just wanted to know which is the best miner for $500
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 11:40:25 AM

If it is strictly a question about what is the maximum hash rate miner you can get with max. 500 USD budget, then I would say the answer is a secondhand Antminer S7.
First find a reliable guy selling the S7, then find the power supply, then you know the cost and you can see the help above and try to estimate if you can make profit with the Antminer S7.

italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:40:56 AM

i'm new to this type of stuff and i just wanted to know which is the best miner for $500

if you budget is just 500$, you can do nothing.
trust me...
if you really want to play in this game with this budjet, buy bitcoin directly...
hold it...
and wait...
p.s.: don't be scared about huge price fluctuaction... is normal in this worl!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: