Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EHR:475.5Gh/s] Hashrack.com|Hashpacks 0.5Gh as low as 0.25 BTC as fast as 50Gh  (Read 27647 times)
Theraty

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:01:59 AM

I was wondering if i could just use a credit card to buy from you guys, cause currently i have no bitcoins and i cant find anyone willing to seel me bitcoins when i use a credit card

https://www.virwox.com?r=f275

You'll be able to purchase bitcoins with credit card here indirectly. Overall charge is about 12%.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:08:28 AM

Well i bought a 500mh hashpack waiting for the mining.
pkarc (OP)

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 01:35:30 PM

im not shure on how to read this there is a percentage sign what does that mean the reinvestment into the account to purchase extra hasrate or the % i will be paid or what does that stand for please elaborate on how to read or calculate the profits and when will you reciever the hardware or when will i realize profits when you aquire the asics or instantly.  Please elaborate on how this works and what the %  stands for in the hash buy page.   

what does the percentage stand for when purchasing hashrates is it what % we get from profits or what % reinvests or what is it for please explain.

hi,

i'd like to buy a 2500 Mh/s piece. But i can't understand some thing:

(these copied from https://hashrack.com/hashpacks/buy)
2500 Mh/s - this is ok, speed.
6.00 % - what is this? fee??
0.9725 BTC  - this is ok, price/piece.
0.9725 BTC - this is ok, price/piece.
0.0124 BTC - what is this?

thy LL

That is discount per gigahash.

pardon?

there is 2 line what i can't understand, what is 6%? and what is the last "0.0124 BTC" part?

I mean:

- Not sure i understand what the little "sun symbol" and percentage is referring to on your hashrack page : 5000 Mhash > 9% - what does the 9% stands for?

"sun symbol" Discount per Gh/s

Is not the same buy
10units of 0.5Gh/s = 2.22600000BTC

Than buying
1unit of 5GH/s = 2.02610000BTC

There is a difference of ~ 0.1999BTC ~ 26.58USD

Nearly complete for another hashpack of 0.5Gh/s

https://Hashrack.com Advanced and Detailed Bitcoin Mining Pool.
Hashpacks the easy way to mine bitcoins. Learn More: https://Hashrack.com/hashpacks
btchaver

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:58:08 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2013, 04:15:38 PM by btchaver

1. what about energy costs you have nothing figured into your equation for what you are charging for electricity.

2. when do you recieve the asics you say 7 weeks tops and butterfly labs says june so which is it sooner or later.

3. what type of gurantee are you offering for a refund if it doesnt work out or i am just waiting until bitcoin is either worthless or hashrate has gone up so far its not even worth waiting for you to respond or whatever.

4.  For taking so many orders on something so important you have no phone number how do you expect to have people trust you with their asics if you have no phone number i mean whithout a phone we are at your emails mercy and you also have no physical address or anything besides an email which is kind of conspicuous.

5. What if you recive the asics and mine with my hardware that i paid for and wait for a month to tell me its arrived.  

6.  how can we trust you.  No address or phone number or any proof other than you website.  which is not even self explanatory.  

7.  You also have no gurantees if something breaks are you going to try to fix it or have me to  just pay for another one.  Am I just to throw my money at you and all you give me is a website with an email and no phone number and tell me if it breaks its on me to buy another one hmm let me thing i can do this myself and pay someone to set it up for me just as well cant i?   What benefits are you offering me as far as trust and service that anyone else cant supply me.  What do you have to gain from this whole thing are you doing it for free.  Whay are you even doing this at no profit to you.  I am not understanding why would someone maintain someone elses asics miner indefinatly where is your profit in the equation and you have not made that part of the equation visible to us.  Why are you doin this what are you gaining from it.  

8. What is our place in line with you or butterfly labs  purchase or something to guage our purchase.  Can  you give us a place in line or an estimate  with our purchase with butterfly labs or from your supplier.

tom_o

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:10:28 PM

Some good points there, with this being one of the concerns I've had from the very first post.

What benefits are you offering me as far as trust and service that anyone else cant supply me.  What do you have to gain from this whole thing are you doing it for free.  Whay are you even doing this at no profit to you.  I am not understanding why would someone maintain someone elses asics miner indefinatly where is your profit in the equation and you have not made that part of the equation visible to us.  Why are you doin this what are you gaining from it.  
Moxiebot

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 01:06:44 AM

Well, I took a gamble and bought a 2500 Mh/s... The site is clean and has a good feel about it... gives me confidence in their technical ability, and I just like the concept. I'm also throwing my 650Mh/s of mining power into the pool... what the heck Smiley The worst that can happen is that I lose a little money.. but the best is that I'm a part of something pretty cool and make some money! So I say the upside outweighs the possible downside.
cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 01:55:16 AM

2. when do you recieve the asics you say 7 weeks tops and butterfly labs says june so which is it sooner or later.

It's 7 weeks + however long BFL takes.  So it could be 7 weeks from July, or knowing BFL, it could be 7 weeks from July 2015.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
btchaver

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 02:28:08 AM

It's 7 weeks + however long BFL takes.  So it could be 7 weeks from July, or knowing BFL, it could be 7 weeks from July 2015.

I just purchased 6000 megahashes for 3 bitoins approximatly just curious if it takes that long is there any type of refund gurantees if i dont recieve them in 7 weeks or when does the 7 weeks start from today or from july or when?   I just purchased 6000mhs.
pkarc (OP)

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 02:56:25 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2013, 03:11:00 AM by pkarc

1. what about energy costs you have nothing figured into your equation for what you are charging for electricity.

Dont worry, this is not a problem for you anyhow I'm charging 3% of each payment, where the cost of electricity is already included

We stablished 7 weeks tops because we thought that the "Collecting" phase would be longer(4 weeks), but we realized that it was shorter and now this phase takes no more than 3 days.

As the website says the time that takes a hashpack to start mining is variable, there are many factors involved not only the manufacture process(as you said june) but also the shiping time and the time that our team takes to setup the mining hardware.

3. what type of gurantee are you offering for a refund if it doesnt work out or i am just waiting until bitcoin is either worthless or hashrate has gone up so far its not even worth waiting for you to respond or whatever.

We only do the refunds, if the manufacturer refunds us the pre-orders we already did, and as they say and I quote "All sales are final unless we fail to perform. That means if we do not ship any machine at all."

4.  For taking so many orders on something so important you have no phone number how do you expect to have people trust you with their asics if you have no phone number i mean whithout a phone we are at your emails mercy and you also have no physical address or anything besides an email which is kind of conspicuous.

We understand your consern and we will have a phone number which will be exclusive for costumer support. Our native lenguage is spanish and thats why we are looking for someone who can handle all of this conserns and questions, meanwhile we are using the forum and the contact form to help you.

5. What if you recive the asics and mine with my hardware that i paid for and wait for a month to tell me its arrived.  

This could be great for us!!! but... its greater if you earn bitcoins because you will be a happy costumer, if you are a happy costumer means that our service is good and we will atract new costumers and you will reinvest in more hashpacks.

6.  how can we trust you.  No address or phone number or any proof other than you website.  which is not even self explanatory.  

We are honest people who believe in this project and we have the best intentions for our costumers grow as we do.

As we said before the phone number will be published once we have it as the address.

7.  You also have no gurantees if something breaks are you going to try to fix it or have me to  just pay for another one.  Am I just to throw my money at you and all you give me is a website with an email and no phone number and tell me if it breaks its on me to buy another one hmm let me thing i can do this myself and pay someone to set it up for me just as well cant i?   What benefits are you offering me as far as trust and service that anyone else cant supply me.  What do you have to gain from this whole thing are you doing it for free.  Whay are you even doing this at no profit to you.  I am not understanding why would someone maintain someone elses asics miner indefinatly where is your profit in the equation and you have not made that part of the equation visible to us.  Why are you doin this what are you gaining from it.  

We suggest to read again the website because we think you misunderstood some points of our project "WE ARE NOT DOING THIS FOR FREE"(if we do so we will be stupid, and we are not!) anyway we charge 3% of the earnings.

If an ASIC brokes we will send it to the manufacturer if the guarantee is valid if is not we will try to fix it. anyway once the ASICs arrive we will give you the oportunity to acquire an insurance so you can be unconcerned about this issues. (pickles)

We see that you feel insecure about this so we recommend you to wait and watch the progress of our project and when you feel confortable you can invest.

8. What is our place in line with you or butterfly labs  purchase or something to guage our purchase.  Can  you give us a place in line or an estimate  with our purchase with butterfly labs or from your supplier.

We made some orders between february and march as we already said before in the thread, so you can have an idea where we stand in the line. The hashpacks had been a success that since they became available we made a lot of orders, in order to supply our costumers and improve our times.

https://Hashrack.com Advanced and Detailed Bitcoin Mining Pool.
Hashpacks the easy way to mine bitcoins. Learn More: https://Hashrack.com/hashpacks
tom_o

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:10:21 AM

The hashpacks had been a success that since they became available we made a lot of orders, in order to supply our costumers and improve our times.

The only success is that people are giving you money, you ain't actually supplying any service yet. Best of luck to you, something really seems "off" with this to me and I don't understand why people are paying people waiting on preorders to mine for them. Nice concept but there's something not quite right here..
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 11:15:36 AM

Best of luck to you, something really seems "off" with this to me and I don't understand why people are paying people waiting on preorders to mine for them. Nice concept but there's something not quite right here..

+1

btchaver

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 02:23:39 PM

If the asics is not shipped out are you ready to give a refund at any time?   There might be a chance where asics might be held up again due to demand or market doesnt allow for it or a shortage in supply whatever.  IN that instance are you ready to refund?
tom_o

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:02:43 PM

If the asics is not shipped out are you ready to give a refund at any time?   There might be a chance where asics might be held up again due to demand or market doesnt allow for it or a shortage in supply whatever.  IN that instance are you ready to refund?

Tis a good point, once this company is up and hashing it could be quite a good investment and I'll probably buy a great big pack of hash from them.  Wink

At the moment tho you're just locking up money in something uncertain.
Gibson

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:03:07 PM

+1
jaywaka2713

Activity: 266

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:10:41 PM

Once MtGox releases my Bitcoins I will buy a 1000 MH/s rig, and will consider buying more rigs.

tom_o

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:31:19 PM

Once MtGox releases my Bitcoins I will buy a 1000 MH/s rig, and will consider buying more rigs.

You will pay for, and wait months for, 1000MH/s. You will then consider whether it'll ever turn up. Hate to be so negative but a healthy degree of skepticism seems to be missing...

EDIT: is it just me or have the prices changed/reduced since this was first up??
jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:37:37 PM

You will pay for, and wait months for, 1000MH/s. You will then consider whether it'll ever turn up. Hate to be so negative but a healthy degree of skepticism seems to be missing...

EDIT: is it just me or have the prices changed/reduced since this was first up??

They fluctuate with MtGox last price.

And he claims to already have 117 hashpacks sold, so I'm adding one. I'm tired of waiting for BFL anyways. Plus he runs them on his PPS pool.

tom_o

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:40:00 PM

And he claims to already have 117 hashpacks sold, so I'm adding one. I'm tired of waiting for BFL anyways. Plus he runs them on his PPS pool.

Ah fair enough, I want to invest too but i really don't see the point in doing so now when he has nothing actually to put online.
jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:47:22 PM

Ah fair enough, I want to invest too but i really don't see the point in doing so now when he has nothing actually to put online.

I've asked him where he is getting his hardware from and when he expects to receive it. If he said its from BFL im not paying because my order from BFL is way ahead of his. If I pay I expect him to get my hashpack up in 2 to 3 weeks.

btchaver

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:49:16 PM

ARe we given a place in line as to our orders placed.  For example first pay first served?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: