Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EHR:475.5Gh/s] Hashrack.com|Hashpacks 0.5Gh as low as 0.25 BTC as fast as 50Gh  (Read 27647 times)
nulo0b

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 10:40:27 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2013, 11:18:47 AM by nulo0b

This is epic, running with this idea whole days.. renting sever.s. NICE

Can you confirm if,if wanted farm other coins?
https://hashrack.com/hashpacks/buy

And that sunshine in % what does it means?

If i order the 2,5 or the 5..gh/s
What eta it haves from paying you till it works?

Thank you!

pkarc (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 02:41:04 PM

This is epic, running with this idea whole days.. renting sever.s. NICE

Can you confirm if,if wanted farm other coins?
https://hashrack.com/hashpacks/buy

And that sunshine in % what does it means?

If i order the 2,5 or the 5..gh/s
What eta it haves from paying you till it works?

Thank you!

"sun symbol" Discount per Gh/s

Is not the same buy
10units of 0.5Gh/s = 2.22600000BTC

Than buying
1unit of 5GH/s = 2.02610000BTC

There is a difference of ~ 0.1999BTC ~ 26.58USD

Nearly complete for another hashpack of 0.5Gh/s

https://Hashrack.com Advanced and Detailed Bitcoin Mining Pool.
Hashpacks the easy way to mine bitcoins. Learn More: https://Hashrack.com/hashpacks
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 03:34:10 PM

Who are you ordering your machines of, avalon or bfl?
evilscoop

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 03:44:56 PM

its bfl ... and dont do it

Please respond to either my email, or my post here...

you've been online, and ignored me

that makes 2 of us....id rather be buying avalon chips than wait for bfl...

can I get a refund too please

here is my request, as sent via your contact form on the site :-

Hi,
As ive discovered from bitcointalk forum, your hashpacks are to be from BFL hardware, Id like to request a refund of 0.4412 BTC

I feel BFL are a scam, and deserve the scam tag that is hopefully going to be placed on them, and as such I do not wish to participate in sending them any BTC.

I feel you should have stated at somepoint/someplace, that these hashpacks were based on BFL, as Id not have sent any BTC.

I you had gone for Avalon, or evan KNC, Id have waited......BUT NOT for BFL...

Please refund back into the sending address on my account...

Regards
Evilscoop
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:09:15 PM

you should already place an order for asic blades, they are expensive but at least they are ready
pkarc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 05:06:46 PM

its bfl ... and dont do it

Please respond to either my email, or my post here...

you've been online, and ignored me

that makes 2 of us....id rather be buying avalon chips than wait for bfl...

can I get a refund too please

here is my request, as sent via your contact form on the site :-

Hi,
As ive discovered from bitcointalk forum, your hashpacks are to be from BFL hardware, Id like to request a refund of 0.4412 BTC

I feel BFL are a scam, and deserve the scam tag that is hopefully going to be placed on them, and as such I do not wish to participate in sending them any BTC.

I feel you should have stated at somepoint/someplace, that these hashpacks were based on BFL, as Id not have sent any BTC.

I you had gone for Avalon, or evan KNC, Id have waited......BUT NOT for BFL...

Please refund back into the sending address on my account...

Regards
Evilscoop

We just send you an email

Hashpacks the easy way to mine bitcoins. Learn More: https://Hashrack.com/hashpacks
Ashitank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:25:10 PM

So how long will the wait for BFL be with all the per-orders stacking up for hashpacks, don't you have any other means of mining hardware to at least start delivering on the per-orders made already.
pkarc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 05:28:43 PM

So how long will the wait for BFL be with all the per-orders stacking up for hashpacks, don't you have any other means of mining hardware to at least start delivering on the per-orders made already.

We are contacting others manufacturers (Block Erupter), as some sugest, as another "type" of hashpacks, obviously the price and the hashrate will not be the same as well as the delivery dates.

btchaver

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:02:39 PM

We are contacting others manufacturers (Block Erupter), as some sugest, as another "type" of hashpacks, obviously the price and the hashrate will not be the same as well as the delivery dates.

What about my refund you have not replied to my post am i being ignored?
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:45:46 PM

Will this not effect the price of the hashpacks?
pkarc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 07:24:23 PM

Send us an email (or by using our contact form ), if you already did that, you should receive an email with the request information.

nulo0b

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 09:22:07 PM

So if iread it well... you sell gigapacks.. but you cant put it online..
Because you still wait for bfl to ship?

But since bfl, is a huge scam, you will not be able to give us hardware?...

evilscoop

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 09:49:15 PM

I confirm email received...

I have to be honest here, Id pay more for a hashpack on avalon....anything to avoid the bfl scam
tom_o

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 10:01:53 PM

I confirm email received...

I have to be honest here, Id pay more for a hashpack on avalon....anything to avoid the bfl scam

I'd pay for a hashpack that actually is online. I see no point in parting with money till there's actually units to be paid for, but once they arrive it doesn't really matter which company from! Ethically, no BFL, but if they're gigahashing away then why not.
jaywaka2713

Activity: 266

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:25:10 PM

I'm attempting to sell him my BFL Little Single lol. My order is 4295 and it is a Little Single. Offered $1800, or $1500 with 10 GH/s added to my hashrack account. Interested in what he'll say.

Ashitank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:34:43 PM

+1

That's a good question, can you add a button to empty the investment account balance to your rewards address ?

Thanks

+1

As the "REinvestments" also go to your IBA, we will implement a way to withdraw only "investments"(unspent balance) to ensure the correct use of the "REinvestments" concept

Any update on above please pkarc
btchaver

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:32:07 PM

Send us an email (or by using our contact form ), if you already did that, you should receive an email with the request information.

I sent an email and waiting for reply for refund.

nulo0b

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:49:43 PM

So, if you pay for a rack.

You still must to wait till you get the order to put it up?

superfry

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:02:20 PM

Pkarc.

Have you considered creating a secondary purchase system based on buying ASICminer blades? given the purchase price of 50 btc and a 10GH/s rate that would mean around 1 btc per 200mh/s not counting your fees and other expenses. It wouldn't be for everyone but for people like me living in an area where power is expensive would be a good middle ground between waiting for the DIY Avalons and BFL to ship.
btchaver

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:59:13 PM

I sent an email and waiting for reply for refund.

Please reply with instructions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: