Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:54:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EHR:475.5Gh/s] Hashrack.com|Hashpacks 0.5Gh as low as 0.25 BTC as fast as 50Gh  (Read 27647 times)
Ashitank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:31:02 AM

pkarc , could you share with us how many orders have you placed with BFL & what have you ordered from BFL ?
doosey2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:19:13 PM

pkarc , could you share with us how many orders have you placed with BFL & what have you ordered from BFL ?
yes pkarc i would like to know this too. I just found your site and placed an order last week, and was surprised to see so many comments about this being a scam. can you please clarify when our asics will be up and running, and if this is just using bfly on the backend???
Kinetic915

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:34:24 PM

seems scammy.  Why buy a asic when you can buy a hashpack from them for less money without maint. costs?   Undecided

azw409

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 07:39:40 AM

I really don't think this is a scam simply because of the effort that must have gone into the website and mining pool software which all seems to work. If you were simply going to scam people you wouldn't put all that effort in but just the bare minimum to attract the orders.

I think these are genuine guys, with a good idea, but are constrained by BFL.

Pkarc (Ivan ?), please keep us updated on how much kit you've ordered from BFL and when you placed the orders.

You need a little more transparency or people will lose faith. I realise that English is probably not your first language but you have the basis of a great business here, it would be a shame to lose it at this stage due to lack of communication.

Also we'd probably all want to know that you've done your sums correctly and that you will actually make a profit on this, as we'd all be equally disappointed if the business collapsed because you weren't making enough money.

Best regards

Andrew
Kinetic915

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 11:31:34 AM

I really don't think this is a scam simply because of the effort that must have gone into the website and mining pool software which all seems to work. If you were simply going to scam people you wouldn't put all that effort in but just the bare minimum to attract the orders.

I think these are genuine guys, with a good idea, but are constrained by BFL.

Pkarc (Ivan ?), please keep us updated on how much kit you've ordered from BFL and when you placed the orders.

You need a little more transparency or people will lose faith. I realise that English is probably not your first language but you have the basis of a great business here, it would be a shame to lose it at this stage due to lack of communication.

Also we'd probably all want to know that you've done your sums correctly and that you will actually make a profit on this, as we'd all be equally disappointed if the business collapsed because you weren't making enough money.

Best regards

Andrew

id be very interested if it made more sense as to why they charge less money then it is to buy and maintain an asic/bitcoin miner.  Somone who reordered a asic probably would make more money mining then doing this.  Then again maybe it would make more in the long term since difficulty steadily increases.  idk. 

Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:35:53 AM

how can I set the vardiff?
Not possible to run with ASIC's with vardiff 1!
Vardiff 1 give me more stale as valid shares!

greets
Tinu

We are working on this, we will do a scheduled update on Fri 17th, this update will let you select the diff, this also will correct some glitches on our realtime server.

If Bitcoins turn out not to be profitable is the pool willing to consider mining other SHA256 based coins? Do we get to choose where our hashing power is directed?
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:33:34 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2013, 10:21:25 AM by fast2fix

Can i know when my miner will start mining some bitcoins?
ewitte

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:38:09 AM

I don't think its a scam either but ASICS are currently hard to come by.

Donations
BTC - 13Lgy6fb4d3nSYEf2nkgBgyBkkhPw8zkPd
LTC - LegzRwyc2Xhu8cqvaW2jwRrqSnhyaYU6gZ
ewitte

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:38:44 AM

If Bitcoins turn out not to be profitable is the pool willing to consider mining other SHA256 based coins? Do we get to choose where our hashing power is directed?

ASICS can't do SHA256 currently

Donations
BTC - 13Lgy6fb4d3nSYEf2nkgBgyBkkhPw8zkPd
LTC - LegzRwyc2Xhu8cqvaW2jwRrqSnhyaYU6gZ
jaywaka2713

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:29:20 PM

ASIC: Application Specific Integrated Circuit

Companies like ButterflyLabs and Avalon and ASICMiner are making working ASICS with the exception of ButterflyLabs. They do exist and do work currently

tom_o

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:38:33 PM

I think you mean scrypt, DOH. ASICs are the reason terracoin difficult bounces so much.
evilscoop

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:26:22 PM

Just for info, I confirm recieving my refund from hashrack, and wish them all the best.....if bfl ever ship Cheesy
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:33:46 PM

Indefinite time(Until hardware brokes)
I do not understand.
This means that I buy a part of some specific hardware, and if that specific hardware breaks, I'm done?

This doesn't make much sense.

It would be much better to do like virtually any service provider does: I do not own a specific piece of hardware, you repair what is broken, and you split the cost of repairing stuff along every customer.

It would be a much fairer deal: everyone pays a bit more, but is immune to random unpredictable faults.
i.e. if you have 100 chips and one chip breaks, every customer pays the equivalent of 1/100 share, instead of one unlucky guy losing his share and the others being unaffected...

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
pkarc (OP)

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 03:22:06 AM

Good night guys, we've had a full weeks of work and had been unable to attend this thread, I will make some clarifications raised here, I read several comments and there are some that can rethink and strengthen more (Lohoris especially) we are beginning a stage of preparation, and any idea that benefits us (vendor and customer) will be discussed.

BFL
26 - 5Gh/s
14 - 25Gh/s

Trying to make contact and establish a business relationship with:
BlockErupter

We will launch new line of hashpacks soon(BlockErupter).

seems scammy.  Why buy a asic when you can buy a hashpack from them for less money without maint. costs?   Undecided

We charge 3% with the current conditions(exchange rate, difficulty), anyway if you READ you can see that here too: https://hashrack.com/hashpacks

https://Hashrack.com Advanced and Detailed Bitcoin Mining Pool.
Hashpacks the easy way to mine bitcoins. Learn More: https://Hashrack.com/hashpacks
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:31:02 AM

I think the Website hashrack is Scam i've sent so many Emails and pmed pkarc but no reply for my refund request.I'll suggested you guys to stay away from it.I know my money not gonna refund.  Cry
ninjarobots

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 06:50:23 AM

Waiting for pkarc to update posts...

It seems BFL is shipping... some blog/news posts...

Hey hashrack received any mails from BFL??

Ashitank

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 09:13:02 AM

BFL
26 - 5Gh/s
14 - 25Gh/s

BlockErupter

BFL has started to ship jalapeno at least,  hope we get hear some good new on BFL front regarding your placed orders.

Have you already placed order for Block Erupter blades or you are in the process of collecting funds to do so.

Appreciate you taking time to answer queries here. Smiley
jaywaka2713

Activity: 266

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:18:22 AM

If you do indeed get Block Erupter blades then I will definitely buy a group of hashpacks. Those have already shipped. ASICMiner is really ahead of the game.

azw409

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 05:51:22 PM

Pkarc, why has my investment balance disappeared ?
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 08:16:08 PM

Good night guys, we've had a full weeks of work and had been unable to attend this thread, I will make some clarifications raised here, I read several comments and there are some that can rethink and strengthen more (Lohoris especially) we are beginning a stage of preparation, and any idea that benefits us (vendor and customer) will be discussed.

BFL
26 - 5Gh/s
14 - 25Gh/s

BlockErupter

seems scammy.  Why buy a asic when you can buy a hashpack from them for less money without maint. costs?   Undecided

We charge 3% with the current conditions(exchange rate, difficulty), anyway if you READ you can see that here too: https://hashrack.com/hashpacks
Do you have an apriximated ETA for the preorders? I sent several mails using the form of your page, but I didn't receive any answer. Just to know, because I bought 2 hashpacks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: