Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:48:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EHR:475.5Gh/s] Hashrack.com|Hashpacks 0.5Gh as low as 0.25 BTC as fast as 50Gh  (Read 27647 times)
LGT06

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 03:10:24 PM

BFL
26 - 5Gh/s
14 - 25Gh/s

So you've pre-purchased 480 GH/s worth of hardware from BFL and you've sold 520 GH/s worth of hashpacks. What are you going to do to make up the difference? Place another pre-order with BFL and leave the newest hashpack purchasers likely waiting until 2014 before their virtual workers are running? Or is there other hardware you might use to supply the currently purchased hashpacks for a more timely delivery?
z3r0

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 04:03:40 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 11:58:54 AM by z3r0

You have as much chance seeing the hashrate from Hashrack / hashpacks as butterfly labs - as their supplier is butterfly labs, and they place orders when you order hashpacks.

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
Patzek

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 05:42:37 PM

lol if anybodies refunds get process give me a shout..  Tongue

u have as much chance seeing hashrate from here as the guys waiting on BFL orders..

i have 1 btc in hashrack, but ill prob forget about it before these guys see their ASIC's

clever scam OP

indeed Smiley
readonlyaccess

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:39:08 PM

Just found this page after buying a hashpack...requested refund - hopefully it gets processed.

Still no refund, but i find it interesting to see that the contact page is now throwing an error.

https://hashrack.com/contact

An error occurred
An error occurred during execution; please try again later.
readonlyaccess

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:35:37 AM

Just found this page after buying a hashpack...requested refund - hopefully it gets processed.

Still no refund, but i find it interesting to see that the contact page is now throwing an error.

https://hashrack.com/contact

An error occurred

Website now offline - https://hashrack.com/
killdemon

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:32:21 AM

Huh Angry
that should conclude this story, this guy is scammer and thief.
We have to organize in some way to get our coins back.

Ashitank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 08:29:27 AM

& Now website is back-up & running.   Shocked

Amazing every start-up business has to go through newb attacks , newbs who first invest money & then cry foul & want refund, why did you invest in first place if you were not sure about the business you were investing in.  Roll Eyes Embarrassed

LGT06

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:01:24 PM

There is something they need to fix in their web hosting setup.

hashrack.com and www.hashrack.com both resolve to the same IP, but only www.hashrack.com works in IE.

hashrack.com works fine Chrome, but IE doesn't like it.
tom_o

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:13:19 PM

The problem there is your use of IE. Tongue
readonlyaccess

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 07:46:44 PM

& Now website is back-up & running.   Shocked

Amazing every start-up business has to go through newb attacks , newbs who first invest money & then cry foul & want refund, why did you invest in first place if you were not sure about the business you were investing in.  Roll Eyes Embarrassed

I had no idea their vendor was BFL...I have an order higher in the queue so this was no longer a viable hedge against BFL not delivering in time to achieve ROI.  Thinking i'm going to look at KnC.
killdemon

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 08:08:33 AM

Amazing every start-up business has to go through newb attacks , newbs who first invest money & then cry foul & want refund, why did you invest in first place if you were not sure about the business you were investing in.  Roll Eyes Embarrassed

The problem is not if someone is newbie, hashrack are also newbies if you look that way, or investment, I am ready to invest more if they have established good support, but in this case they are not give any feedback which is not good at all, and problem is because they are not replying to customers Angry.

Ashitank

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 12:34:25 PM

KillDemon,  I understand uncertainty caused due to no reply from pkarc or hashrack about refund request, all I can say is previously people on this thread had to wait for quite a few days before they got refund so I don't think you are out of luck with your investment yet, hopefully not Smiley
mister_r

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 02:04:05 PM

Same thing still:

An error occurred
TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 04:33:18 PM

The problem is not if someone is newbie, hashrack are also newbies if you look that way, or investment, I am ready to invest more if they have established good support, but in this case they are not give any feedback which is not good at all, and problem is because they are not replying to customers Angry.
My refund was processed in a couple hours... Put down your pitchforks and take some Midol.
BFL is slow, so anyone tied to BFL will also be slow. Hashrack should probably have an automated refund process instead of manual, but they're not a scam or a thief.
cp1

Activity: 616

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 04:51:38 PM

If they are legit, they could have problems with refunds if all their BTC are tied up in preorders.  There's no way for them to refund until new people purchase.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
readonlyaccess

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 07:22:27 PM

Amazing every start-up business has to go through newb attacks , newbs who first invest money & then cry foul & want refund, why did you invest in first place if you were not sure about the business you were investing in.  Roll Eyes Embarrassed

My refund was processed in a couple hours... Put down your pitchforks and take some Midol.
BFL is slow, so anyone tied to BFL will also be slow. Hashrack should probably have an automated refund process instead of manual, but they're not a scam or a thief.

I'm not saying anyone is a scam or thief, just stating the facts.  It has been a week since my request for refund on their website and i've had zero contact from them.

A good sign though is that my investment address, which is used for making deposits into hashrack, still shows my BTC.  https://blockchain.info/address/1GRRcBMH2iidzq7Vy6EsCUTdSLLzDt5Gqw
Patzek

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 07:30:38 PM

I'm not saying anyone is a scam or thief, just stating the facts.  It has been a week since my request for refund on their website and i've had zero contact from them.

3 weeks for me.

This is a scam folks.
readonlyaccess

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 05:42:56 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2013, 08:05:54 AM by readonlyaccess

I'm not saying anyone is a scam or thief, just stating the facts.  It has been a week since my request for refund on their website and i've had zero contact from them.

3 weeks for me.

This is a scam folks.

The BTC hasn't moved from my deposit address, so i'm not sure of anything just yet. - https://blockchain.info/address/1GRRcBMH2iidzq7Vy6EsCUTdSLLzDt5Gqw

What about you?  Do you see your coins on the blockchain?
Aggrophobia
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 01:35:22 PM

my BTC end here https://blockchain.info/de/address/1DwvaUFh8Aqb1uxeMGTmawDrAEQzK8AYod

Still no refund, 1 month
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 02:31:03 PM

*sigh*

This was a totally flawed business even if it wasn't a scam: "Indefinite time(Until hardware breaks), keep it simple and obvious." makes no sense, as I explained early in this thread.

Anyone who has invested here has clearly done it blindly without taking the time to actually read what they would have been offering.

At least BFL would have been good if it wasn't a scam, this wouldn't even!

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: