Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:33:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin project plans  (Read 789 times)
Justin88 (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:04:56 PM

I am looking for people that could help me and take part in the coin that I have a plan for making. I do not have money. I work in a factory 1st  shift. I'd like to be apart of something bigger than 10$ a hr lol.are their any people that want to start this coin with me I of course can not do coding or web design but I am a thinker I think of cool ideas all the time. The name of the coin I have in mind is genius to say the least and the slogan even better. It goes along the lines of using rfid chips in your hand and carrying your wallet with you when making purchases at stores. Let me know if you are interested thanks

✌️
Justin88 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:09:04 PM

It will be called Chamillion Cash. And because it is in your wallet inside the rfid chips that are not around yet. The slogan can be either - money you can't see- or -you can't see it but it's there- lol because they are camouflaged.

✌️
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 04:36:29 PM

Great to dream big, but I'm not sure I see anything which sets you apart from other coins.  A cool name isn't everything - Bitcoin is a great name already.  What's original enough about that coin to cause real usage?

Justin88 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:53:33 PM

I have a better idea. Why don't someone make Pokémon credits and real life poke stops and battle arenas play for crypto poke coins it would make everyone lose weight. Or if you could make some sort of game like Pokémon or yugioh some sort of card game where you can battle for credits and eventually when it makes enough money we can build real places and hologram rooms to play for real

✌️
Genedarner123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:47:42 PM

its ok to dream big and want to do something but what really matters is what you will do to achive it. how different is your project different from the others and why should anyone invest in your project. stick around and learn a thing or two first.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:33:44 PM

I am looking for people that could help me and take part in the coin that I have a plan for making. I do not have money.
If you do not have skills to develop the coin,I don't know how exactly are you planning to get the coin developed given that you don't have money either.

I work in a factory 1st  shift. I'd like to be apart of something bigger than 10$ a hr lol.are their any people that want to start this coin with me I of course can not do coding or web design but I am a thinker I think of cool ideas all the time.
That's Cute.Unfortunately,making a new coin just for getting paid is a terrible way to execute your cool ideas.Maybe some time  learning to code.

onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 05:57:40 AM

I am looking for people that could help me and take part in the coin that I have a plan for making. I do not have money. I work in a factory 1st  shift. I'd like to be apart of something bigger than 10$ a hr lol.are their any people that want to start this coin with me I of course can not do coding or web design but I am a thinker I think of cool ideas all the time. The name of the coin I have in mind is genius to say the least and the slogan even better. It goes along the lines of using rfid chips in your hand and carrying your wallet with you when making purchases at stores. Let me know if you are interested thanks

What can you offer other than just an idea? If you need coin development, I could offer some help, but you gotta be able to provide value otherwise why will any developer need you? Ideas are practically free.

This time it's different.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:08:12 AM

I like one thing about you, you openly said you dont have money rather than be pretending.
I can create your coin for you for free and render advises when you need those advises that i know about but i dont know more about programming, i would have help you further.
You can contact me for you coin creation anytime you are ready
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:22:20 PM

It's always a nice idea to make a new coin, but let's be honest how many alt coins exist already? 100+ 200+?

Why do you think that your coin will be better or even survive there are so many coins who dissipated so quick, you need a very good idea and concept and something unique to make your coin successful

I can help you as well I will give you a free website to promote your coin.com.net or any extension you like it will be on your name and you can host it wherever you like just keep in touch simply in box me

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:11:50 PM

I am looking for people that could help me and take part in the coin that I have a plan for making. I do not have money.
This is a problematic, you don't have any hard skills but you only have vague image of the coin inf your mind.
How exactly will you convince people that it is work working, wasting time for you?
How will you enforce this project won't be stolen from you (if it is any good) by the developer who will be creating coin for you?

The name of the coin I have in mind is genius to say the least and the slogan even better.
Have you consulted your ideas with anyone? Sometimes the ideas we think are brilliant are not really that amazing.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 03:28:56 PM

I applaud you for dreaming, having ideas, exploring and sharing your ideas. Keep going, but you might want to try to pick up some skills in bitcoin, development, or share what skills you might have towards doing a coin-based project. People here are willing to help and join a good project, but you have to bring something to the table other than an idea.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: