Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
mangrooooo

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:08:57 PM

HERE IS UR SCAM SHIT KICKED OF US MARKET.

F*** scam coin and scam team

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028996652
😂😂😂who care about this shit coin???
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mangrooooo

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:30:43 PM

@chrissa
I am concerned because I invested a lot of money in this project and now the Patient ROI is -97%. I lost 10 bitcoins and what do you suggest I do? to buy tokens in order to average the price?
😂😂😂😂😱😱😱Dude are you crazy to invest more money in this shit? You’ll be fu*** up again!!!
mycoinbtc

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:26:47 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 07:04:25 PM by mycoinbtc

HERE IS UR SCAM SHIT KICKED OF US MARKET.

F*** scam coin and scam team

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028996652

I thought they were registered at SEC and have US papers. I remember they were telling people this during their ICO.
The team said that will contact the exchange and will solve this problem, I hope everything will be solved for the better, as the project is aimed at the US market, and it will not be correct to block the purchase for American citizens.

Man do u believe that for real ??!!!!

U think that Fake CEO chrissa, give a da*** about delisting , Huh!

Man this is a scam team/// coin ,

Chrissa got money and her bank , and secured her future and kids future. It seems she realized life if though without stealing investors ICO money , but justice is coming for her ,

@sandy  , i told to keep ur money aways, form this coin,

Now bittrex US , will no more trade ptoy, so good for a coin based in USA hhhh

Thieves!!!
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:21:22 PM

@mycoinbtc
I do not believe the team, now just feel angry with the project, as we are fed with promises, and sayed to be patient. I regret that I invested in this project, because the team does not work at all.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:02:23 PM

@mycoinbtc
I do not believe the team, now just feel angry with the project, as we are fed with promises, and sayed to be patient. I regret that I invested in this project, because the team does not work at all.
I understand your feelings at this time, of course, you are very disappointed in his team and I would say that this team is arguably embarrassing because they did not work, I hope there will be an evaluation

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Komosa

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:04:37 PM

@mycoinbtc
I understand your feelings at this time, of course, you are very disappointed in his team and I would say that this team is arguably embarrassing because they did not work, I hope there will be an evaluation
I agree with you, it's hard to call a team a real team. On the website tab of the project shows that the project is only three members, and for such a project is ridiculous.
mycoinbtc

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:25:11 PM

Reminder this is a scam

CHRISSA IS THE  BIGGEST SCAMMER.

soon they will meet thier punishment!!
Komosa

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:40:48 PM

Reminder this is a scam

I think that they will not be punished, they are very well thought out before raising funds, and we investors will not be able to betray any pretensions.
mycoinbtc

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:45:02 PM

Reminder this is a scam

I think that they will not be punished, they are very well thought out before raising funds, and we investors will not be able to betray any pretensions.

Dont worry about that , we have expert to find loop holes in this scammers plan,

This Chrissa is the biggest scammer of all time , she stole ICO money , and now still dumping coin in the market , price is 150 satoshi

F***** SCAMMER
Komosa

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:11:46 PM

Reminder this is a scam

Dont worry about that , we have expert to find loop holes in this scammers plan,

This Chrissa is the biggest scammer of all time , she stole ICO money , and now still dumping coin in the market , price is 150 satoshi

F***** SCAMMER
I agree with You, because it is unfair to crypto-investors, she collected at our expense a hard cap on ICO, and now she absolutely does not care how investors live.
Sandy79

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:58:15 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2019, 11:57:46 AM by Sandy79

Why are you guys even in crypto?  You surely know the risks.  FFS - Quit moaning and accept responsibility for YOUR investment decisions - no-one forced you to buy PTOY!!  

The market is still in its infancy - You win some, you lose some, you don't make a quick buck and end up in a long term play, you get scammed - that's the deal, so get better at making decisions and accept the consequences of those decisions, if you want to play the game! (I certainly don't believe PTOY is a scam BTW!).  

If you don't like it - go invest in the stock market!

Just once again, in case you can convince me there is something untoward happening here, what are the grounds for a legal case?

Reminder this is a scam

CHRISSA IS THE  BIGGEST SCAMMER.

F***** SCAMMER
I agree with You, because it is unfair to crypto-investors, she collected at our expense a hard cap on ICO, and now she absolutely does not care how investors live.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:20:23 AM

Sorry was not much active in this thread lately because I suffered some loss here but
What's going on with the project? Why the sudden rise in the volume?

Komosa

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:43:25 PM

In the team changes, now on the site in the tab about the project in the team only two people, and where are the developers? A shorter hike comes to an end, soon they will report that the project is closed.
mycoinbtc

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:24:53 AM

In the team changes, now on the site in the tab about the project in the team only two people, and where are the developers? A shorter hike comes to an end, soon they will report that the project is closed.

They are fucking leaving one by one fuckers ,
Exist scam shit !!!!

Disgusting thieves !!!!!!

But they wont go far!!!!
mycoinbtc

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:27:34 AM

Why are you guys even in crypto?  You surely know the risks.  FFS - Quit moaning and accept responsibility for YOUR investment decisions - no-one forced you to buy PTOY!!  

The market is still in its infancy - You win some, you lose some, you don't make a quick buck and end up in a long term play, you get scammed - that's the deal, so get better at making decisions and accept the consequences of those decisions, if you want to play the game! (I certainly don't believe PTOY is a scam BTW!).  

Just once again, in case you can convince me there is something untoward happening here, what are the grounds for a legal case?

Reminder this is a scam

F***** SCAMMER

Save ur breath!!!
DO THEY PAY TO SPREAD FUD HERE , TO MAKE THEM LOOK BETTER,

THEY ARE FUCKED UP , THIEVED , THEY ARE EXISTING ONE BY ONE ,

DISGUSTIG Chrissa!!!! And her ABHORING TEAM ,,

BUNCH OF USELESS SCAMMERS!!!!

They have DONE NOTHING BUT spending ICO on thier leasure !!!!!
alicea

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:37:56 AM

That's what it looks likes. But for now, the volume is still holding. Whereas for the team I think they have depleted all of there ICO fund hence letting go of dev one by one. This has become absolute a shittoken

Sandy79

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:42:41 AM

As an investor, i'd like to understand where you are coming from, so I'll save my breath when you answer the question I have asked 3 or 4 times:

What are the grounds for a legal case?

A reasoned bullet-point list would be extremely helpful

Feel free to take a deep breath, before you answer.  I also promise to read if you answer in lowercase as well!  

Smiley

Reminder this is a scam

F***** SCAMMER

Save ur breath!!!
DO THEY PAY TO SPREAD FUD HERE , TO MAKE THEM LOOK BETTER,

THEY ARE FUCKED UP , THIEVED , THEY ARE EXISTING ONE BY ONE ,

DISGUSTIG Chrissa!!!! And her ABHORING TEAM ,,

BUNCH OF USELESS SCAMMERS!!!!

They have DONE NOTHING BUT spending ICO on thier leasure !!!!!
lembang

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:40:45 AM

if the team has changed it is likely this project will be abandoned and we have to think again if we want to invest in this project because there is no significant development
alicea

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:12:32 AM

if the team has changed it is likely this project will be abandoned and we have to think again if we want to invest in this project because there is no significant development

No development No news. I don't understand how bittrex is still continuing to allow us to trade PTOY over there they should have delisted the token long back.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:47:15 AM

No development No news. I don't understand how bittrex is still continuing to allow us to trade PTOY over there they should have delisted the token long back.

If the volume will not grow, we might see that happen soon.

For now, the trading volume is only $6,847 USD , that is very low, actually it's getting lower and lower over time as no major news was release.
If they'll be delisted, I guess Upbit will follow. Hopefully the team are seeing the possibility.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: