Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:48:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Service for Very Dangerous Coin for Sale [ANN]  (Read 573 times)
daniel244king (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:22:48 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 05:54:24 PM by daniel244king

Service for Very Dangerous Coin for Sale

First of all:

I am not a newbie.

I was known on here as "usscfounder" before the FBI raided the tormail servers and I lost my email account.

You can look at the creation date of this account and you will see that it was registered shortly after the FBI raids on the tormail servers.

You can request bitcointalk to validate that usscfounder's email was usscfounder@tormail.org

I am offering information and an (optional) service for sale.

I am a theoretical physicist and have a background in information systems and business analysis [I.T].  I have also been told on more than one occasion that I am a genius.

I have an idea for a new type of cryptocurrency or coin if you will.  

If my idea is properly implemented it should produce a dominant coin with a possible valuation higher than bitcoin.

However, the coin will have a significant impact on the cryptocurrency market and community as a whole.

Please understand that I found a weakness in Bitcoin and ALL of the other cryptocurrencies; a weakness that can be exploited if the exploit is implemented properly.  

Possibly it may devalue bitcoin and the other coins or maybe it won't have much effect; but, I guarantee that it will have an impact and change cryptocurrency forever.

I made this discovery years ago and thought it too dangerous to implement because I knew it would change cryptocurrencies forever; so, I kept it to myself until now.

The exploit is not in the code itself but rather in the overall design of cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin greatest strength is also it's greatest weakness:  It's own blockchain

I am offering information on the exploit and a coin that if implemented properly can de-throne bitcoin as the number 1 coin in market share valuation.

I am obligated to tell you that in the long term this exploit will absolutely destroy Bitcoin or whatever crypto is targeted irregardless of the valuation.

I am willing to give this information and offer my service as a consultant to implement a coin that can take dominance away from Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.

Using escrow that we both agree on I will give this information for 50 BTC and offer my service for an negotiable fee.

All escrow fees are to be paid by the buyer.

(Using Escrow with no knowledge of the information)
This is the type of information you may not want anyone else to know; including escrow. You can buy it from me and then just sit on it and do nothing if you want but I will honor the payment and disclose it to no one else. However, If you should decide that the information is not worth 50 BTC and tell escrow not to pay then escrow will pay me 5 BTC (10%) because of the information that I gave you. After that I will solicit another buyer.

OR

(Using escrow with the same knowledge of the information that I give you)
If the escrow is to be let in on the secret then the escrow has the power to pay me even if you don't believe that the information is worth 50 BTC.  If the escrow feels that the information will have a significant impact on the cryptocurrency markets then the escrow can choose to pay me the 50 BTC at his or her option whether you agree or not.

If you and the escrow both agree that the knowledge is not worth 50 BTC and that payment should not be made to me then I will post all of the information for all the world to see right here in this topic and let them decide for themselves; I will keep it a secret no longer.

If payment is made to me for the information (the service is optional) then I will disclose the secret to no one else and let you do what you will.

If no buyers or offers are made within a specific time frame I will disclose the information for all the world to see here in this topic.

BTW: I found a way to make it ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to trace coins.  I will include this information as well.  If you can figure out a way to trace the coins then you don't have to pay.  If I do not find any buyers then I will post this information as well for all the world to see.

If the information is not sold by Wed April 26th 11:59pm 2017 then I will post the information here to this topic.

I am obligated to tell you that in the long term this exploit will absolutely destroy Bitcoin or whatever crypto is targeted irregardless of the valuation.

If I post the information here I promise you that things in crypto are going to change forever and you will wish you had bought this information from me.  I promise you.

PM me if interested.

[UPDATE Wed April 26th 2017]:

Since I am not getting any offers I will start to post below the method of how to use an altcoin to take market share from another coin (hostile takeover).

I will post the information to make coins untraceable at the very end.

I am offering my services to help you design the below altcoin.  

My price is negotiable. I require a percentage of any coins gained from any conversion fees in the ICO.

I am offering my services to help you design an altcoin according to the specs below:

INFORMATION BELOW:(April 26th 2017)

As I stated before, there is an altcoin that can be designed to transfer value from one coin or blockchain to another.  In order for this altcoin to be successful the altcoin MUST NOT generate ANY OTHER COINS except the coins converting from the other blockchain.  This will ensure that most if not all of the value of the coin is transferred along with the coin itself.

When transferring the coin use the following method:

We will use "Bitcoin" (BTC) as the primary coin and "HostileCoin" (HTC) as the altcoin for this example:

1. Using a passphrase, generate an HTC wallet address using the brain wallet generator.  The wallet will be empty and the passphrase will generate a wallet address and a key to unlock that address. Let's say for example the HTC wallet address = QWERTYASDFGZXCVBQWERTYASDFGZXCVB

2. Now send the Bitcoin (BTC) you want to convert to HTC to the same HTC address : QWERTYASDFGZXCVBQWERTYASDFGZXCVB

3. Your BTC will now goto that same address - BUT in the Bitcoin blockchain instead: QWERTYASDFGZXCVBQWERTYASDFGZXCVB.

4. However you don't have a key the the bitcoin address: QWERTYASDFGZXCVBQWERTYASDFGZXCVB.  BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A KEY TO THAT ADDRESS THOSE COINS YOU SENT ARE NOW DESTROYED.

5. After the coins you sent are confirmed in the bitcoin blockchain the HTC client will should start to look for its own address BUT in the Bitcoin blockchain instead (not the HTC blockchain).  When it finds it's own address in the Bitcoin blockchain it knows those coins have been destroyed.

6. Once the HTC client has done at least 6 confirmations of the amount of coins at the BTC address on the Bitcoin blockchain it should then start protocols for generating the same exact amount of coins at the same address in it's own blockchain (HostileCoin blockchain).

7. The protocols to generate coins in the HTC blockchain should populate the wallet address: QWERTYASDFGZXCVBQWERTYASDFGZXCVB with the same exact amount of coins that have been destroyed minus any conversion fees.

8. At this point depending on how you develop the client you can either start to use the coins in HTC wallet or use other protocols to make the coins untraceable (More on this later).

9. You can use standard transaction fees afterwards when people start to spend their HostileCoins.  Because the only way to generate an HostileCoin is to destroy a Bitcoin, the value of a HostileCoin should be close to or about the same as a Bitcoin.  If your HostileCoin has more popular features than a Bitcoin then the value should actually increase.  This is what will cause a problem for Bitcoin in the ICO; if the ICO has a small cap on the number of coins that can be converted everyone will rush to convert their coins before the cap is reached - especially if the price of the HostileCoin is rising.

Also there are other factors to consider.  If you add protocols to prevent the coins from being traced the value will increase even more.  Persons highly motivated to get rid of their Bitcoins would jump at the opportunity to convert their coins.  I would bet they would even pay a premium to convert their coins rather than just letting the coins sit in a BTC wallet monitored by the FEDS.

10. Developers of the HostileCoin can actually make a profit by charging a small conversion fee in the Initial Coin Offering (ICO).  An additional fee can be charged to make the coins untraceable.

11. Fork DASH or some other high value coin - removing the mining for coin generation and put HostileCoin generation to generate the coins instead.

12. Put a Cap of 210,000 coins on the HostileCoin [that's 1% of all Bitcoins]. Hard code it to make sure no more coins can be made after the cap.

13. Launch the ICO.

Ok I am back now.

I have decided to sell the first method I have developed to make the coins untraceable AFTER the transfer to HostileCoins.  

The method I am selling WILL ALLOW anyone to trace the coins to the HostileCoin Blockchain but no further.

I will sell the info to whomever will make the best offer.

I am starting the bid at 2.295 BTC

I will accept BTC, DASH, or ETH

PM me.

I have even found a way to defeat all of these high speed, high production mining rigs using a special type of mining that I call Stake of Destruction (Sod)

WHEN THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS REACHES 5 BTC THIS TOPIC WILL CLOSE:

1F4839in8RAaxmmucas57dNV5VncPvfURD

MORE TO COME...

THE KING OF COINS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:05:07 PM

OK - To show that this is serious I will give out SOME information here and now:

Everyone knows that in order to destroy coins one just simply has to send the coins to an address where there is no known key - but how do we know that the key is really unknown or that the coins are really destroyed?

But have you ever accidentally sent BTC to an LTC address or another altcoin address?  If you managed to do so we know that those coins are really destroyed because there is no way to generate an wallet address on one blockchain that is identical to a wallet address on a different and alternative blockchain.

But what if there was an altcoin that COULD accept coins from a different blockchain?  An altcoin that could generate coins not through mining but through finding destroyed coins on an alternative blockchain?

More to come...

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:29:32 PM

An altcoin could be created that could make a "Hostile Takeover" on another coin.

All the altcoin would have to do is have better features or a higher valuation and everyone would destroy their coins to convert over.

There even a way make your coins untraceable once converted over.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:17:54 PM

There is a specific way to do this.  If it is done right the coin WILL dominate whatever coin is targeted.

Without going into too much detail, the coin would not accept all other coins just a percentage of the targeted coin.  You would have to put a cap on the number of coin generated - this in effect would create a type of ICO - if hyped and pumped right a sizable chunk of the targeted coin could be lost in minutes.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:50:06 PM

If the new coin it is developed correctly there would be a cap.  

Only a portion of the coins would be generated.  

If the percentage is small enough people who have a good reason to convert their coins would do so.

People who are highly motivated to convert their bitcoins would find these coins extremely valuable - especially if the new coins are untraceable.

Here's why:

With a cap on the new coins and a limited supply an ICO would be the only window of opportunity they would have to get rid of their coins.

An ICO if done right, should generate coins that are more valuable than bitcoin or whatever coin is targeted.

When you add in new and additional features the converted coins become even more valuable. 

THE KING OF COINS
btcdamnit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:53:44 AM

As if anyone's gonna believe that,
Forget it and live a peaceful life
Be happy with bitcoin
Goodluck
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

OK - To show that this is serious I will give out SOME information here and now:

Everyone knows that in order to destroy coins one just simply has to send the coins to an address where there is no known key - but how do we know that the key is really unknown or that the coins are really destroyed?

But have you ever accidentally sent BTC to an LTC address or another altcoin address?  If you managed to do so we know that those coins are really destroyed because there is no way to generate an wallet address on one blockchain that is identical to a wallet address on a different and alternative blockchain.

But what if there was an altcoin that COULD accept coins from a different blockchain?  An altcoin that could generate coins not through mining but through finding destroyed coins on an alternative blockchain?

More to come...

This is just an idea,do you have the code for this kind of coin that can produce coin from finding destroyed coins?I don't think it will destroy Bitcoin we have to see this to believe and you have to prove yourself that you are capable of creating this kind of coin or you just want money to gamble or to buy your weeds.

daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:51:59 AM

[UPDATE Wed April 26th 2017]:

Since I am not getting any offers I will start to post below the method of how to use an altcoin to take market share from another coin (hostile takeover).

I will post the information to make coins untraceable at the very end.

I am offering my services to help you design the below altcoin.  

My price is negotiable. I require a percentage of any coins gained from any conversion fees in the ICO.

I am offering my services to help you design an altcoin according to the specs below:

INFORMATION BELOW:(April 26th 2017)

As I stated before, there is an altcoin that can be designed to transfer value from one coin or blockchain to another.  In order for this altcoin to be successful the altcoin MUST NOT generate ANY OTHER COINS except the coins converting from the other blockchain.  This will ensure that most if not all of the value of the coin is transferred along with the coin itself.

When transferring the coin use the following method:

We will use "Bitcoin" (BTC) as the primary coin and "HostileCoin" (HTC) as the altcoin for this example:

1. Using a passphrase, generate an HTC wallet address using the brain wallet generator.  The wallet will be empty and the passphrase will generate a wallet address and a key to unlock that address. Let's say for example the HTC wallet address = QWERTYASDFGZXCVBQWERTYASDFGZXCVB

2. Now send the Bitcoin (BTC) you want to convert to HTC to the same HTC address : QWERTYASDFGZXCVBQWERTYASDFGZXCVB

3. Your BTC will now goto that same address - BUT in the Bitcoin blockchain instead: QWERTYASDFGZXCVBQWERTYASDFGZXCVB.

4. However you don't have a key the the bitcoin address: QWERTYASDFGZXCVBQWERTYASDFGZXCVB.  BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A KEY TO THAT ADDRESS THOSE COINS YOU SENT ARE NOW DESTROYED.

5. After the coins you sent are confirmed in the bitcoin blockchain the HTC client will should start to look for its own address BUT in the Bitcoin blockchain instead (not the HTC blockchain).  When it finds it's own address in the Bitcoin blockchain it knows those coins have been destroyed.

6. Once the HTC client has done at least 6 confirmations of the amount of coins at the BTC address on the Bitcoin blockchain it should then start protocols for generating the same exact amount of coins at the same address in it's own blockchain (HostileCoin blockchain).

7. The protocols to generate coins in the HTC blockchain should populate the wallet address: QWERTYASDFGZXCVBQWERTYASDFGZXCVB with the same exact amount of coins that have been destroyed minus any conversion fees.

8. At this point depending on how you develop the client you can either start to use the coins in HTC wallet or use other protocols to make the coins untraceable (More on this later).

9. You can use standard transaction fees afterwards when people start to spend their HostileCoins.  Because the only way to generate an HostileCoin is to destroy a Bitcoin, the value of a HostileCoin should be close to or about the same as a Bitcoin.  If your HostileCoin has more popular features than a Bitcoin then the value should actually increase.  This is what will cause a problem for Bitcoin in the ICO; if the ICO has a small cap on the number of coins that can be converted everyone will rush to convert their coins before the cap is reached - especially if the price of the HostileCoin is rising.

Also there are other factors to consider.  If you add protocols to prevent the coins from being traced the value will increase even more.  Persons highly motivated to get rid of their Bitcoins would jump at the opportunity to convert their coins.  I would bet they would even pay a premium to convert their coins rather than just letting the coins sit in a BTC wallet monitored by the FEDS.

10. Developers of the HostileCoin can actually make a profit by charging a small conversion fee in the Initial Coin Offering (ICO).  An additional fee can be charged to make the coins untraceable.

11. Fork DASH or some other high value coin - removing the mining for coin generation and put HostileCoin generation to generate the coins instead.

12. Put a Cap of 210,000 coins on the HostileCoin [that's 1% of all Bitcoins]. Hard code it to make sure no more coins can be made after the cap.

13. Launch the ICO.

Ok I am back now.

I have decided to sell the first method I have developed to make the coins untraceable AFTER the transfer to HostileCoins.  

The method I am selling WILL ALLOW anyone to trace the coins to the HostileCoin Blockchain but no further.

I will sell the info to whomever will make the best offer.

I am starting the bid at 2.295 BTC

I will accept BTC, DASH, or ETH

PM me.

I have even found a way to defeat all of these high speed, high production mining rigs using a special type of mining that I call Stake of Destruction (Sod)

MORE TO COME...

THE KING OF COINS
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:02:22 AM

What does this service do?
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 03:18:05 AM

OP appears to be claiming, as far as I understand, that you create an alt coin and generate a fake burn address. Use said fake burn address on the bitcoin blockchain, then claim those burnt coins on the altcoin chain.  Op believes that the reclaimed coins on the altchain have value.  

Most legit public burn addresses look something like this: 1CounterpartyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUWLpVr in which the Privkey is unknown, pubkey just passes the validity check of an address in the btc wallet.

There's no way to derive the privkey from the blockchain, so unless OP has figured out some way to get the privkey for a burn address on the bitcoin blockchain from and altcoin, OP's method has little to value other than academic conjecture of reclaiming coins on an altchain with a known privkey already generated. Which, doesn't seem like much value to me.  Undecided

daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:59:28 PM

OP appears to be claiming, as far as I understand, that you create an alt coin and generate a fake burn address. Use said fake burn address on the bitcoin blockchain, then claim those burnt coins on the altcoin chain.  Op believes that the reclaimed coins on the altchain have value.  

Most legit public burn addresses look something like this: 1CounterpartyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUWLpVr in which the Privkey is unknown, pubkey just passes the validity check of an address in the btc wallet.

There's no way to derive the privkey from the blockchain, so unless OP has figured out some way to get the privkey for a burn address on the bitcoin blockchain from and altcoin, OP's method has little to value other than academic conjecture of reclaiming coins on an altchain with a known privkey already generated. Which, doesn't seem like much value to me.  Undecided

It is apparent YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.  

READ THE POST AGAIN.

There are TWO different blockchains.

I DON'T NEED the privkey for a burn address on the bitcoin blockchain.  It is impossible to find privkey anyway if there is a matching address on the OTHER blockchain.  You can't generate a public/priv key pair without a passphrase on the hostilecoin blockchain.  Once generated a priv key for the bitcoin blockchain is irrelevant (can't be generated anyway if there is a matching address on the hostilecoin blockchain)

And the address doesn't even have to be exactly the same it just have to match enough so that it is impossible to generate a key on the wallet for the destroyed coins.

That's what makes Hostilecoins work.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:10:02 PM

THE KING OF COINS
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 01:48:01 AM

So far nothing comes in,I admit this is a new innovation in the crypto currency and has a good potential if implemented some whales might contact you about this project to materialize just don't change your account when you or your partner launch this kind of coin so we can differentiate.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: