Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 08:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [New XMD] New XMD Coin  (Read 8856 times)
upggrXMD (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:42:23 PM

For the bad news, yes all old coins are lost. Sorry. I could not figure out how to fix the flaw in the old XMD so I made the coding simplier and compatible with forknote project to help grab their followers.

Is this a joke or what ? We waste our time and money and you came out with such fucked up fix.Here are for you the only right solutions that you should do:
1.Make premine and swap our old coins
2.Mine now by yourself on new chain and swap our coins
3.Give us back our btc that we invested here
That message makes absolutely no sense. I can't even offer an answer to that which I do not understand. You want me to refund/"Give us back our btc that we invested here"
What btc did you invest cause I sure a hell missed out on that little benefit. this coin never hit any exchange. I only submit it to Polo who will never list it. My hopes is to list it with some alternate exchange but the person who is my father will only give me the money if I can prove the cryptonote voting system workers.

What you don't understand i invested in rigs renting 0.2 btc and you came here with a solution that is no fucking solution.Make new chain premine ,swap coins and don't make people angry.Who will trust you after such action that you propose here !
Okay then so to clarify you paid me nothing. The coin mine with the purchased hash power are still there so since there is no exchange you are free to sell them if you can but fore warning the new chain will overtake the existing chain and those coin will still exist but no miners will move that verison of the chain any further.  Crypto-currency is more like a speculative investment than a currency, so there are no guarantees like the hundreds of other dead coins. This is just a developers efforts to save his work.

Listen first you the only one that fucked thing up here and we all know how inconpetent you are.You saying that leave behind all miners and supporters is a great idea.Who will left you then ? Who will trust you ? Normal developers don't left his supporters behind.Do premine and swap our coins like normal dev would do.And yes you owne us our wasted time and xmd coins.What you don't understand ?
Deuces
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:02:11 PM

For the bad news, yes all old coins are lost. Sorry. I could not figure out how to fix the flaw in the old XMD so I made the coding simplier and compatible with forknote project to help grab their followers.

Is this a joke or what ? We waste our time and money and you came out with such fucked up fix.Here are for you the only right solutions that you should do:
1.Make premine and swap our old coins
2.Mine now by yourself on new chain and swap our coins
3.Give us back our btc that we invested here
That message makes absolutely no sense. I can't even offer an answer to that which I do not understand. You want me to refund/"Give us back our btc that we invested here"
What btc did you invest cause I sure a hell missed out on that little benefit. this coin never hit any exchange. I only submit it to Polo who will never list it. My hopes is to list it with some alternate exchange but the person who is my father will only give me the money if I can prove the cryptonote voting system workers.

What you don't understand i invested in rigs renting 0.2 btc and you came here with a solution that is no fucking solution.Make new chain premine ,swap coins and don't make people angry.Who will trust you after such action that you propose here !
Okay then so to clarify you paid me nothing. The coin mine with the purchased hash power are still there so since there is no exchange you are free to sell them if you can but fore warning the new chain will overtake the existing chain and those coin will still exist but no miners will move that verison of the chain any further.  Crypto-currency is more like a speculative investment than a currency, so there are no guarantees like the hundreds of other dead coins. This is just a developers efforts to save his work.

Listen first you the only one that fucked thing up here and we all know how inconpetent you are.You saying that leave behind all miners and supporters is a great idea.Who will left you then ? Who will trust you ? Normal developers don't left his supporters behind.Do premine and swap our coins like normal dev would do.And yes you owne us our wasted time and xmd coins.What you don't understand ?
Deuces

That is what you have to say you fucking bastard - FUCK YOU .People don't waste your time here with this retarded kid ,he is only arrogant asshole.He is no dev he knows shit and he is broke.This shit will never hit exchange !
Now that is off your chest i hope it feels better and you are able to move on. I promise you life will go on. This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. but it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.
MadHatt597

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:11:50 PM

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Deuces

... but, lost all interest after this.
Good luck though.
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:15:28 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 09:38:02 PM by mprep

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Deuces

... but, lost all interest after this.
Good luck though.
Well fine, I'm not gonna verbally blow anybody. Of coarse people will be upset. Understandable but I'm still working on this as I see fit.

Mining moves forward and the new emissions curve to difficulty retarget emits a much smoother blockchain

{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"getlastblockheader","params":{}}
2017-Apr-25 18:23:47.441110 TRACE   JSON-RPC request: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"getlastblockheader","params":{}}
2017-Apr-25 18:23:47.452111 TRACE   JSON-RPC response: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"block_header":{"depth":0,"difficulty":138474,"hash":"5cd6257859a0a0863ca1e3642b9afc0f6d6761c9e3ecec135ed8ae866f69552a","height":148,"major_version":3,"minor_version":0,"nonce":2413799449,"orphan_status":false,"prev_hash":"d4b20b0b3aa2132995b8acd0d17ba8799504854e704d56b74cb1c44df34118fa","reward":41660603430992,"timestamp":1493162428},"status":"OK"}}
2017-Apr-25 18:23:47.484111 TRACE   RPC request came:
POST /getinfo HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1
content-length: 2
host: 127.0.0.1
marco89

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:29:14 AM

Well fine, I'm not gonna verbally blow anybody. Of coarse people will be upset. Understandable but I'm still working on this as I see fit.

after you all calm down could we normal users know if there will be any pool or more info please?

BTC: 1NCJRUoVo1L1SV4kJDk5e9Ai67ZufEbFnw
albanes

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:09:48 PM

Dev I told you in the PM asked a question why you ignore me Huh as with the purse???what commands should I enter??
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:18:35 PM

Dev I told you in the PM asked a question why you ignore me Huh as with the purse???what commands should I enter??
transfer 0 Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 100
this command sends 100 coins from your wallet(not purse) to Xxxxxx

also in simplewallet type help for a list of all commands
  address              Show current wallet public address
  balance              Show current wallet balance
  bc_height            Show blockchain height
  exit                 Close wallet
  export_keys          Show the secret keys of the openned wallet
  help                 Show this help
  incoming_transfers   Show incoming transfers
  list_transfers       Show all known transfers
  payments             payments <payment_id_1> [<payment_id_2> ... <payment_id_N>] - Show payments <payment_id_1>, ... <payment_id_N>
  reset                Discard cache data and start synchronizing from the start
  save                 Save wallet synchronized data
  set_log              set_log <level> - Change current log level, <level> is a number 0-4
  transfer             transfer <mixin_count> <addr_1> <amount_1> [<addr_2> <amount_2> ... <addr_N> <amount_N>] [-p payment_id] [-f fee] - Transfer <amount_1>,... <amount_N> to <address_1>,... <address_N>, respectively. <mixin_count> is the number of transactions yours is indistinguishable from (from 0 to maximum available)
albanes

Activity: 468

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:25:49 PM

transfer 0 Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 100
this command sends 100 coins from your wallet(not purse) to Xxxxxx

also in simplewallet type help for a list of all commands
  address              Show current wallet public address
  balance              Show current wallet balance
  bc_height            Show blockchain height
  exit                 Close wallet
  help                 Show this help
  incoming_transfers   Show incoming transfers
  list_transfers       Show all known transfers
  payments             payments <payment_id_1> [<payment_id_2> ... <payment_id_N>] - Show payments <payment_id_1>, ... <payment_id_N>
  reset                Discard cache data and start synchronizing from the start
  save                 Save wallet synchronized data
  set_log              set_log <level> - Change current log level, <level> is a number 0-4
  transfer             transfer <mixin_count> <addr_1> <amount_1> [<addr_2> <amount_2> ... <addr_N> <amount_N>] [-p payment_id] [-f fee] - Transfer <amount_1>,... <amount_N> to <address_1>,... <address_N>, respectively. <mixin_count> is the number of transactions yours is indistinguishable from (from 0 to maximum available)
Thanks for the quick response !!
epicfailman

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:26:04 PM

If someone have questions about daemon and simplewallet - i will answer.
If you from Russia -
------------------------------------
Moгy бeз пpoблeм oбъяcнить пo paбoтe simplewallet, cлyжбы и (ecли пoявитcя нopмaльный кoшeлёк) кaк пepeнecти в нeгo дeнeжки c simplewallet. Hy и пo cбopкe нa линyкce oтвeчy.
------------------------------------
marco89

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:50:38 PM

This command not exists in the wallet i downloaded (i'm using the windows gui)

upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:08:04 PM

This command not exists in the wallet i downloaded (i'm using the windows gui)

http://image.prntscr.com/image/d49c05b2a584435cbc4b0f2219db4d70.png
No all GUI wallet have limited features from CLI (command line interface). most people dont know how to use CLI so they prefer simple GUI to only send, receive and maybe mine but do not like to solo mine.
ucliktea

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:14:05 PM

waiting social networking campaign
disbil

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:18:09 PM

If im not miss understand.
This will only available for mining and signature campaign?
Is it like that?
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:20:05 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 09:39:17 PM by mprep

waiting social networking campaign
Please see this post regarding campaigns https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1886805.msg18742752#msg18742752

Updated ANN with Linux and Mac wallets also source if you'd like to build for yourself

Spoke at brief to my dad and he promises financial support to get this coin listed for trading. All I have to do is help out in his shop for a few months to repay him.
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:57:27 AM

Is it like that?

I don't see any signature campaign?

And where is dev's pool?
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:24:27 AM

Is it like that?

I don't see any signature campaign?

And where is dev's pool?
No there are not any campaigns. All coins will be earned by mining or bought. Currently I am working on an explorer and website. I can tell from monitoring the activity of the chain in the daemon that someone has a pool going but have not posted any details yet. Perhaps they are making sure it hashes and issues payments properly. The difficulty currently is
"block_header":{"depth":0,"difficulty":460853
"height":622,
"nonce":1981233092
"reward":41510216330810,"timestamp":1493266662

Maybe soon they will share their pool information or someone else in the community will provide a means for all. Check back often
epicfailman

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:35:41 AM

Just stoped mining. Without pool it's not profitable.
marco89

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:17:36 AM

Just stoped mining. Without pool it's not profitable.

better for us
i'm mining with cpu and got 460 xmd about
i don't know if it will be profitable or not but i'll continue.
cryptocurrency are always a risk. never say never

civilufo

Activity: 375

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:45:53 PM

RIP for the old xmd coin  Sad

And I was wondering if this new xmd coin will RIP again or not?  Undecided

marco89

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:45:27 PM

Currently I am working on an explorer and website.

If you need an Italian translator i would like to help, i'm interested in this project

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: