Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Avalon Batch 3 single module  (Read 1565 times)
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 10:27:17 PM

Hello all,

Have a project which requires some quick fiat so looking to liquidise one module from a batch 3 Avalon. Its going to be hosted by HorseRider https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=158986.0 in China, although you can pay for shipping to anywhere globally [I'd recommend leaving it in CN as it'll probably be mining a few weeks quicker].

Payment to be made in bitcoins or preferably UK Fiat if you're UK based - save me the conversion.

Sensible offers can be posted here or PMed, I'm not looking for a fortune but at the same time there has to be an incentive for me to sell and not just take a bank loan out.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 03:09:03 PM

First offer of BTC50

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2013, 12:28:26 AM

Still looking for serious offers. May convert to auction.

ragingazn628

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2013, 03:27:58 AM

Will you take 55BTC? Escrow?
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2013, 05:53:41 AM

Will you take 55BTC? Escrow?

I'll have to leave it open at that price as there are a few others interested - give them a chance to respond.

I have no problems with the concept of escrow however in this case I need to transact quick and there is no physical handover. And in effect HorseRider is acting as escrow agent anyway.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 05:34:41 PM

Hello all,

Have a project which requires some quick fiat so looking to liquidise one module from a batch 3 Avalon. Its going to be hosted by HorseRider https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=158986.0 in China, although you can pay for shipping to anywhere globally [I'd recommend leaving it in CN as it'll probably be mining a few weeks quicker].

Payment to be made in bitcoins or preferably UK Fiat if you're UK based - save me the conversion.

Sensible offers can be posted here or PMed, I'm not looking for a fortune but at the same time there has to be an incentive for me to sell and not just take a bank loan out.

Any proof you actualy bought module(s) from HorseRider?

I could copy and paste PMs but I'm guessing you want something direct/provided by him. I paid outside of the main batch but I should be on his lists - awaiting for him to get back to me from a week ago about this so will prompt again.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 03:41:49 PM

I think in the main group buy thread you had a google doc that had a list of all the buyers, their payout addresses and what they 'owned'. I'm struggling to navigate around the site due to current problems so I can't link it to you, but will do when I can Smiley

dogie, there is no such document in public. I will confirm it by email very soon, to all my clients.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 11:50:45 PM

Bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: