Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:46:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone interested in arbitrage between korea and china market  (Read 1212 times)
koreabit200 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:31:55 PM

Hello.

I am trader of bitcoin in Korean exchange (korbit, coinone, bithum) and there are huge gap of bitcoin price between korean exchange and chinese exchange.

The gap is more then USD 100 for now.

I would like to buy bitcoin from china with better price compare to chinese market.

If someone trust is interested in arbitrage , please send me email : wowkorea007@gmail.com.

Hope you have experience of arbitrage and we have mutual benefit.

Thank you.

Nick

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:15:37 PM

I am interested but 100 dollars gap is very small, I am saying this from my past experiences. I mean to say market prices will get into merging very soon and it may happen after you buy for arbitrage opportunities. I remember Indian market was trading with 250+ gap from rest of world by end of 2016 still people shared they are not continuously doing arbitrage as fees and confirmation times dragging them down before the gap in price levels fades away.

Maybe you find some profits in first round of arbitrage after that profits will not worth your efforts so study well before enter.
olarsson

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:39:56 PM

You can not transfer dollars to most Chinese exchanges at the moment.
theycallmebruce?

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 07:02:56 AM

This is basically what GladiaCoin does, and I'm making about $600/day with them.  I'd like to build an automated system similar to theirs, but without the multi-level marketing (and just focus on fewer investors).  To do so, I'd need a partner in Korea and China if anyone is interested, please PM me or email pillsfer@gmail.com.  Check out Gladiacoin, if you need a referral code use "boomerbooms".
187undercover

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:14:39 AM

There's a reason the gap exists between the markets... It's because it's very difficult to withdraw funds from sites like BFX right now (hence, $1400 there instead of $1100 on Chinese exchanges). It can be profitable but you risk losing everything if a site shuts down.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:22:09 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 05:18:21 PM by Victorycoin

You can not transfer dollars to most Chinese exchanges at the moment.
Dollar and Yuan have never been allies, so this dreadlocks need be factored in by anyone looking to exploit this. When a direct path becomes inaccessible, it does not really mean getting to a destination is impossible, because other routes can always be taken or even created.

Arbitrage between exchanges happen because demand and supply differs from one exchange to the other, so an arb opportunity may disappear but more will continue to show up, so any interested trader can find some for as long as the market goes on althouh use of bots often becomes necessary, so that the market can be monitored all the time.
surus

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 04:09:31 PM

Guys, does anybody know where could you export past prices for the biggest exchanges (and maybe not only for BTC)? I would need it for a research on arbitrage and self learning algos.

Cryptocurrency arbitrage and market maker: www.rialto.ai
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:45:23 PM

Guys, does anybody know where could you export past prices for the biggest exchanges (and maybe not only for BTC)? I would need it for a research on arbitrage and self learning algos.
I doubt about the availability of such historic data but you can find one particular day's high and low information from charts. For example bitstamp is having chart and and you may manually extract prices for any days.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:34:24 AM

So you need a bot for arb, correct?
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:34:46 AM

No, you don't need a bot to just do arbitrage because doing arbitrage can be done manually you just need an exchange that has good difference in the price of the market and you just need to buy and transfer it to the another one which has a higher price in their market and you can  generate profit with that and you don't need the bot.
arunka71

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:38:32 PM

No, you don't need a bot to just do arbitrage because doing arbitrage can be done manually you just need an exchange that has good difference in the price of the market and you just need to buy and transfer it to the another one which has a higher price in their market and you can  generate profit with that and you don't need the bot.

Ok...suboptimal formulated....you don't _need_ an arb bot, but you _want_ an arb bot, that constantly checks the prices and trades when the price difference reached a maximum.

I'm interested in helping with such a bot.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:53:57 PM

I doubt about the availability of such historic data but you can find one particular day's high and low information from charts. For example bitstamp is having chart and and you may manually extract prices for any days.
I am also working on how to exploit some arbitrage conditions in the crypto market and I suppose you will find this link useful. In case, you come across some other useful links, do also share here so other can see if it holds anything for them. Best of luck!
https://www.investing.com/currencies/btc-usd-historical-data
arunka71

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:25:37 PM

Uhm...a price per day is not too helpful for arb, I guess?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: