Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:05:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
Kairatka (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:31:17 PM

from telegram
Kairat Ka:
There are some issues with the website that I hope will be fixed soon, thanks for your patience

It seems stable now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:33:38 PM

nice investement!! 4.2 millons 1 day lool Grin

Actually it is more than 4.2 but site froze lately  Cheesy

Yes, looks like stats in website is no longer updating. What happens if there's more than $5 million collected?

" If demand is higher, we will be able to sell up to $5 million of tokens, and any funds over $1.5 million will be invested in the next tranche of startups participating in the Accelerator."

I couldn't find any information about if the money exceed $5 million.

---

And it's back  Cheesy

site stats is updating again.

just wondering if it will go over $5 million. the price peg to $$$ is fluctuating and also they are accepting 5 tokens - and it could happen that the confirmation for 1 of the blockchains used is faster that the other.

if someone invests 50 BTC now, then ICO will be over but it will also exceed $5 million.
ICO_support

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:35:12 PM

Hi all!

Everything ll be fine with the site soon.
Don't worry.

And news about Bounty campaign ll be published soon as well.
Yes, if ICO ll be closed so fast, probably we ll make some other rules concerning posts and reward.

Thank you for the support of our ICO!
herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:41:02 PM

nice investement!! 4.2 millons 1 day lool Grin

Actually it is more than 4.2 but site froze lately  Cheesy

Yes, looks like stats in website is no longer updating. What happens if there's more than $5 million collected?

" If demand is higher, we will be able to sell up to $5 million of tokens, and any funds over $1.5 million will be invested in the next tranche of startups participating in the Accelerator."

I couldn't find any information about if the money exceed $5 million.

---

And it's back  Cheesy

site stats is updating again.

just wondering if it will go over $5 million. the price peg to $$$ is fluctuating and also they are accepting 5 tokens - and it could happen that the confirmation for 1 of the blockchains used is faster that the other.

if someone invests 50 BTC now, then ICO will be over but it will also exceed $5 million.

Wondering the same.
BTC is slowest and most used one.
And I think most likely we'll see $5+ million.
Ethertrader

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:41:09 PM

I can now see the tokens on the ICO dashboard. Thank you! Best of luck with this and all future projects.

P.S. Please clarify when ICO investors will be able to withdraw/claim their tokens.
herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:43:54 PM

I can now see the tokens on the ICO dashboard. Thank you! Best of luck with this and all future projects.

P.S. Please clarify when ICO investors will be able to withdraw/claim their tokens.

"After the ICO ends, the collected funds will be made available to Cross Coin. Investors will receive Starta tokens, which will be issued on the Waves blockchain platform within two days of the end of the ICO."
tokens will be issued within two days of the end of the ICO but coudn't find any information about the distribution.
vittosport

Activity: 353

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:51:44 PM

"After the ICO ends, the collected funds will be made available to Cross Coin. Investors will receive Starta tokens, which will be issued on the Waves blockchain platform within two days of the end of the ICO."
tokens will be issued within two days of the end of the ICO but coudn't find any information about the distribution.

intresting project I'll buy some coins .
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:17:26 AM

Yes, if ICO ll be closed so fast, probably we ll make some other rules concerning posts and reward.

Hmm.. I thought that duration of ICO is 1 month..  Roll Eyes I'm in campaign only 3 days with few posts. It looks like $5M will be collected in couple of hours, so it is impossible to write so many posts without spamming.. Sad I hope, I will get at least micro part of this tasty cake  Roll Eyes

Anyway congratulations for such a great success!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:00:21 AM

Hmm.. I thought that duration of ICO is 1 month..  Roll Eyes I'm in campaign only 3 days with few posts. It looks like $5M will be collected in couple of hours, so it is impossible to write so many posts without spamming.. Sad I hope, I will get at least micro part of this tasty cake  Roll Eyes

As long as you are not spamming and you will be able to complete the post requirements I think it will be alright.
Before I joined the signature campaign, I know already that I have to start posting right away since most of the ICOs now are sold out.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
keyscore44
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:05:32 AM

As long as you are not spamming and you will be able to complete the post requirements I think it will be alright.
Before I joined the signature campaign, I know already that I have to start posting right away since most of the ICOs now are sold out.

We will see if developers give us chance to complete this task. I hope they give us at least a week to spread the word about STARTA. But to be honest, after this what happen with tokens (i mean how fast they are sold out), this ICO don't need any more advertisement. Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sameffkakkare

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:17:09 AM

Can i invest directly from bittrex exchange?
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:22:00 AM

Yes, of course! Smiley But if you want to do it quickly, it's better to choose Ethereum. So far, ETH transfers have come the fastest.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
alope

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:39:31 AM

Congratulations for this project. Smiley
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:50:33 AM

We will see if developers give us chance to complete this task. I hope they give us at least a week to spread the word about STARTA. But to be honest, after this what happen with tokens (i mean how fast they are sold out), this ICO don't need any more advertisement. Wink

I think they may give additional bonus for bounty as was said in a post earlier and yes the bounty will be closed today for sure and I don't think further advertising will be required as target is almost complete.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:57:37 AM

I think they may give additional bonus for bounty as was said in a post earlier and yes the bounty will be closed today for sure and I don't think further advertising will be required as target is almost complete.
I hope it will happen, I will be one of the thankful participants if there will be a bonus for its supporters.
Congratulation 4,701,597 usd raised already, it will be soon over.

ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 03:36:55 AM

Another successful Waves hosted ICO in the making. It will get over soon. Very glad to be a part of this one. Looking forward to hold on to the Starta tokens for long term as they have got some promising startups which can grow exponentially. I suggest every investor to go long.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:42:30 AM

Yes you can same thing i did, directly from bittrex.
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:45:51 AM

Which coin did you transfer directly from Bittrex and how long did you wait for exchange to Starta tokens? If this is not a secret.. ? Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 03:47:58 AM

Wait. What! Aren't you suppose to send funds from an address which you have the private key? It is very risky to send funds directly from an exchange, especially to an ICO. Please double check it with someone from the Starta project and hurry before the tokens are sold out  Wink
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:53:25 AM

I'm super in. Investing a little. Hope when it hit on exchange it will worth $20.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: