Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
g300power

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:06:49 AM

Check out the COINDASH ICO cryptocurrency PRESALE 30% Bonus http://coindash.xyz

What you do, do not mislead other users. You have spread the phishing link. Stop your spammers!!! LOL
No spamming on here go away

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:46:14 AM

I hate to say this but the Starta team is terrible about responding to things and updating investors. I've messaged them several times on twitter with no response and emailed them once about the ICO...with no response. Not a good look, Starta. Investors need answers and updated on things like exchanges. Tokens went out on Monday...there's no reason you couldn't give us an update on things

I said the same thing on their slack channel, this is not a good sign on the part of this team and they should not give excuse of being busy coz other tokens devs have to answer questions investors have no matter how busy they are, take a look at waves and Tenxpay slack channel buzzing with investors discussion, infact Julian from Tenxpay dev just did live streaming Q&A on Facebook not to mention Sasha from waves and his dev team always on the slack responding to questions, i guess dev here are only interested in ico success not the investors questions.
Patience folks.
First they had to distribute tokens to investors. Now, they are tallying bounty token for distribution.
When those tokens will get on major exchanges depends on the exchanges themselves, but for now, you can use waves dex to trade and the token's moving nicely already on the dex

Next time read properly before response Undecided
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:05:18 AM

Check out the COINDASH ICO cryptocurrency PRESALE 30% Bonus http://coindash.xyz

What you do, do not mislead other users. You have spread the phishing link. Stop your spammers!!! LOL
No spamming on here go away
I think spammer like that should be given negative trust. He makes this community untrusted because of greedy and cheaty acts.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:24:35 AM

Please list it on bittrex, just pay 3 btc listing fee, thanks a lot team.   Kiss
Or you could take one for the team and pay the 3btc? Come on, you're the regular team player ain't you?
TagWatch

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:02:23 AM

Please list it on bittrex, just pay 3 btc listing fee, thanks a lot team.   Kiss
Or you could take one for the team and pay the 3btc? Come on, you're the regular team player ain't you?

its easy if they want, because there is a lot of BTC in their pocket now......but they dont care about investor, ICO is finish, money in the pocket, try to build new ICO
better for them to use that BTC3 go to the club and party lol
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:14:59 AM

Investors were not expected to trade this case. Price dropped by 70%
ICO_support

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:23:29 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 09:54:53 AM by ICO_support

Hey guys,

Thank you for being with us through the Bounty Campaign and ICO.

Considering the short time of the Signature/ Avatar Campaign and the early closure of the ICO, the team decided to reduce the number of expected posts to 20 posts so as to accomodate a reasonable number of people in the bounty....We hope you will understand.

Final checks and calculation of stakes have been done, please kindly check the document to verify your waves address.
Once payments are made there will be no reversal.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ep1iTy4Ng4pozZckZbtFpVVHssR01FImKt77fUZXt-k/edit#gid=0

Starta Team
ICO_support

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:34:43 AM

I hate to say this but the Starta team is terrible about responding to things and updating investors. I've messaged them several times on twitter with no response and emailed them once about the ICO...with no response. Not a good look, Starta. Investors need answers and updated on things like exchanges. Tokens went out on Monday...there's no reason you couldn't give us an update on things

Sorry about your displeasure, what questions did you have? We have responded to issues on exchanges, the tokens will be listed in Tidex and Waves Dex first, plans are in place to list in other exchanges. Once they are listed, the information will be passed across.
ICO_support

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:37:29 AM

I said the same thing on their slack channel, this is not a good sign on the part of this team and they should not give excuse of being busy coz other tokens devs have to answer questions investors have no matter how busy they are, take a look at waves and Tenxpay slack channel buzzing with investors discussion, infact Julian from Tenxpay dev just did live streaming Q&A on Facebook not to mention Sasha from waves and his dev team always on the slack responding to questions, i guess dev here are only interested in ico success not the investors questions.

We are available to answer your questions, but then most times its the same questions that have been asked and answered over and over again....Plans are in place for exchanges, updates will always be announced once something new comes up.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:41:17 AM

Got My Strata Now.

my first ico ever (tried getting into SNT but never happened)

I realized, I should have used Litecoin, would have been much faster

I used BTC this time.

Used Waves on Primal Base ICO.

I can say that Waves is probably one of the most convenient way to participate the ICOs.

Why is Waves more convenient than BTC? Doesn't anything that makes you change BTC into alt and then changing the alt back into BTC when you want out,,, make it less better than just directly? I already lose if I buy sell BTC. Why to lose more.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:47:41 AM

We are available to answer your questions, but then most times its the same questions that have been asked and answered over and over again....Plans are in place for exchanges, updates will always be announced once something new comes up.

hello manager, i would like to suggest that once there is an update, just post it here an ALSO in the op.. so that people will not able to backread can still read the updates in the op.. just have it capitalized, large fonts and red colors so that people will easily notice it. 
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:57:44 AM

Hey guys,

Considering the short time of the Signature/ Avatar Campaign and the early closure of the ICO, the team decided to reduce the number of expected posts to 20 posts so as to accomodate a reasonable number of people in the bounty....We hope you will understand.

Final checks and calculation of stakes have been done, please kindly check the document to verify your waves address.

Starta Team

So, last ones have weekly stakes but not stakes, and they are getting nothing? Trying to do math here.
back2thailand

Activity: 490
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:12:02 AM

Where to get the tokens STARTA? On my waves wallet?
do you want to buy, are you one of Starta Bounties campaign? look it's easy as 1,2 3 login your waves wallet and press the third icon from you left, type Starts in exchange filed .

Yes, I'm a member of the campaign bounty. What kind of wallet do you mean?
Kairatka (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:19:53 AM

Hey guys,

Starta Team

So, last ones have weekly stakes but not stakes, and they are getting nothing? Trying to do math here.

How do you mean? they all get stakes provided they wore the signature/ avatar and made up to 20 posts
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:36:20 AM

Hey guys,

Starta Team

How do you mean? they all get stakes provided they wore the signature/ avatar and made up to 20 posts

I see its correct right now and no issues with stakes/no of tokens to be issued.What does he mean by weekly stakes here? Only one week was considered of late when the ICO ended within a day.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 09:40:25 AM

Tx for the campaign.

I think it's a good compromise.

So for the translate bounties? No Sheet? No indications? Thanks Cheesy

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:56:28 AM

Hey guys,

Starta Team

Checked the spreadsheet, looking awesome campaign for participants, sure also for Starta as they got what they wanted  Cheesy
ICO_support

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:58:06 AM

Tx for the campaign.

I think it's a good compromise.

So for the translate bounties? No Sheet? No indications? Thanks Cheesy

Its being worked on too
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:15:28 AM

Sheet and calculations looks good! Smiley
Waiting for transfer Smiley

Thank you to be a part such successful campaign!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:21:58 AM

Hey guys,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ep1iTy4Ng4pozZckZbtFpVVHssR01FImKt77fUZXt-k/edit#gid=0

Starta Team

THX for the good campaigne, and many luck for your project😊😀

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: