Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One World Government? Bitcoin is the future currency?  (Read 1769 times)
CataloniaFM

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:38:03 AM

The idea is possible and not bad, but it has practically no chance to come true. People are so embittered that they can only fight each other, and not unite, and no crypto currency will help here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:33:59 PM

Is it almost the time where our world will be one and the people will be attached with the RFID's and also a one world currency?
Mark of the beast, the word mark in greek word means stamp. In the bible, Revelation Chapter 13: 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Is this the start of the One world government? The implant microchips or the RFID's that makes them control the people of what they do and track them where they are. If ever the time comes will bitcoin survive in the future or not. No one knows

Let's explore. I'm Christian, have thought about this at length.

1) bitcoin is decentralized
If we unite under a global government, we would pretty much have to adopt a fiat, or something issued from a centralized authority

2) wallet addresses wouldn't make good tattoos

3) the global state of Politics is not ready for the cooperation required to foster a world government

4) there are no actors present that meet the qualifications for the Christian or Islamic Antichrist.

5) Israel and Palestine have not made peace.

Basically, aside from bitcoin not being suited to be a national currency (no crypto will be, unless you can print fiat off the blockchain, this would be the last choice, in its present form. Moreso, the signs of the times don't seem like they are anywhere near coming to pass, we are too fractious at the moment.

And something I've always found interesting: the mark of the beast and the mark of man are the same, 666. 
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:59:07 AM

Is it almost the time where our world will be one and the people will be attached with the RFID's and also a one world currency?
Mark of the beast, the word mark in greek word means stamp. In the bible, Revelation Chapter 13: 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Is this the start of the One world government? The implant microchips or the RFID's that makes them control the people of what they do and track them where they are. If ever the time comes will bitcoin survive in the future or not. No one knows
Bitcoin foreign currency, people think it is the currency of the virtual world. But bitcoin can be very developed in relatively hybrid. I believe people will trust and invest in bitcoin so that the foreign currency value of this currency will increase. I will become a billionaire thanks to it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:03:57 AM

well, The question is Before we have that One World Government, there should be another war (that's my opinion)
this will not be easy, on the bitcoin as a future currency, i don't think that it will be a future currency but not the currency dominating other currencies, i think bitcoin will stay but will not dominate other currencies to the point that the other currencies will demonetized and disappear.
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:40:48 AM

The possibility of Bitcoin to be the only one world global currency is extreme and far-fetched. Every country in the world has its own economic setup dictating its own currency. The very nature of Bitcoints to be a decentralized crypto-currency goes against the acceptance as one global currency by the individual governments. To govern a country, they will not naturally accept the decentralized economic freedom offered by BTC and rule out the technology and the capacity for innovations. Even though it has been accepted by a few first world countries in their payment system, there are far more third world countries who need to constantly fight for existence. Hence, BTC is still not accepted there.

Even, in the level of micro transactions it is even more difficult as we can't wait for hours to get confirmation when paying in coffee shop with bitcoin. This concept didn’t really exist before. Presently, it acts more like store of wealth like gold right now. At this level what is required is faster confirmation and less fee might be used as suitable payment method for micro transactions. The pricing in Bitcoin is still too unstable, like any other crypto currency. Hence, to replace dollar we will need a currency that will have a much more stable exchange rate.

The way we cannot believe all humans of the world regardless of religion, race, creed or color to be able to live in perfect harmony with one government that represents the interests of all people equally. Similarly, it is still impossible to believe in the one world global economy (BTC) to replace every individual economic setup.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:57:01 AM

Who do you think would be the leader in this one world government, the east would never bow down to the west and vise versa. I believe it can be achieved if WW3 would erupt only if there are still survivors after it and qith bitcoins, well you said it yourself that nobody really holds the future of it.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:12:42 AM

well, The question is Before we have that One World Government, there should be another war (that's my opinion)
this will not be easy, on the bitcoin as a future currency, i don't think that it will be a future currency but not the currency dominating other currencies, i think bitcoin will stay but will not dominate other currencies to the point that the other currencies will demonetized and disappear.
I agree, it looks simply impossible that all countries and rulers sharply become good friends and choose to live in peace and harmony
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:19:16 AM

I don't really believe in revelation prophecy but I've made my mind up to never implant chips into my body. Guess it will be guillotine for me.

ValeriaMarketSpace

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:56:18 PM

I do believe in common global currency but the common government...not in our era. People are not so developed yet to forget about boundaries, profits and personal gains. Maybe in future it's possible. Especially after some great global climate changes when we all will unite under the common purpose of survival.
uwr

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

I do believe in common global currency but the common government...not in our era. People are not so developed yet to forget about boundaries, profits and personal gains. Maybe in future it's possible. Especially after some great global climate changes when we all will unite under the common purpose of survival.

Actually its preaty easy with new blockchain technologies  Roll Eyes
But it requires alot of public support. We are going to Unify the world in next 5 years! 
We are aming to deliver this world with great public service of eliminating corrupt governments and unifying the world under one decentralized voting system.
Support UNIFY World Revolution

About the future currency - it ll be a cryptocurency no matter which one
ibrar.noman

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:49:37 AM

i dont think so that bitcoin is the future of the world
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: