Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free 250 satoshi weekly  (Read 626 times)
raslimali (OP)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 04:05:37 AM

If you are a beginner and need some satoshi, simply support my Android app by installing  on your device and I will send you 250 satoshi to your Xapo bitcoin wallet every week. The app is useful for sending you notification of hot shopping deals (discounts,promotions,freebies etc)  available in your region wherever you are in the world. PM me if you are interested.
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:38:29 AM

250 satoshis is an extremely small amount of btc. There are some other ways someone can earn this amount, not weekly but every after ten minutes, like as partaking in some reliable faucets. Imho your proposition will not find any subscribers to your app.
AppleBTC

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:40:03 AM

250 satoshi is too low for a reward, I could easily get that amount of satoshi from a faucet with one click  Cheesy
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:08:00 AM

250 satoshi is too low for a reward, I could easily get that amount of satoshi from a faucet with one click  Cheesy
I wonder which faucet provides 250 sat with just one recaptcha solve, I doubt there is such a website unless you can click that once a week.
Even in such a case, the offer of OP is still better, because you have to accumulate the dust every day/week, when raslimali will send you 250 satoshi every single week, for just doing one thing.
Obviously 250 satoshi is pretty much nothing, but you should remember that the author was talking rather to cryptocurrency new-borns.
Even services like that may be helpful for them, that is always they can start with and there is nothing wrong in doing such a thing.
After all, everybody has his own brain. If someone prefers to earn 5000 satoshi an hour instead of going to real job, then it is his choice.

RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:31:48 AM

Personally I find the reactions a bit unthankful. Sure OP wants to promote his app but if you don't like it, don't use it.

Good luck with your app OP!

yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:39:34 AM

250 satoshis is an extremely small amount of btc. There are some other ways someone can earn this amount, not weekly but every after ten minutes, like as partaking in some reliable faucets. Imho your proposition will not find any subscribers to your app.

yes true, 250 satoshi is too small, you caan earn more than bitcoin on this forum, you can participate in bounty campaign, ico, etc

#minexcoin.com

ethantaylor

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:05:14 PM

What benefit do you get from letting us use your app? Increasing the download count of the app? Or are you partnering with those discount-giving shops? If I'm a person who rarely shops locally so I'm not likely to open the app often, would you benefit just from me download your app?

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:10:03 PM

Imho your proposition will not find any subscribers to your app.
How could it? I will give you 0.00001$ just install my app ... yeah sure im running to do it now Tongue
raslimali (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 08:01:38 AM

What benefit do you get from letting us use your app? Increasing the download count of the app? Or are you partnering with those discount-giving shops? If I'm a person who rarely shops locally so I'm not likely to open the app often, would you benefit just from me download your app?

To start with I am offering a free advertising service to sellers, both in-store and online sellers. When the app becomess popular enough I will be charging for the push notifications I send. Once you install the app and sign up you will regularly be getting notifications so you do not have to open the app every now and then.
raslimali (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 08:06:26 AM

Personally I find the reactions a bit unthankful. Sure OP wants to promote his app but if you don't like it, don't use it.

Good luck with your app OP!

Thanks for your encouragement and understanding. I am actually aiming at the beginners in cryptocurrency. I know people can earn more doing other things like signature campaigns but that is not a thing for a newbie.
ethantaylor

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:58:10 AM

To start with I am offering a free advertising service to sellers, both in-store and online sellers. When the app becomess popular enough I will be charging for the push notifications I send. Once you install the app and sign up you will regularly be getting notifications so you do not have to open the app every now and then.
I see. I'm not really a person who shops often so I think I won't benefit you. Of course, I could still request your app and make profit for myself, but that does no good to you and those shops.

Valique

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:32:28 PM

so, i install the app and you pay me weekly for how long? do i need to do anything on said app?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: