Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:18:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any Bitcoin affiliate program that is better than RunCPA?  (Read 964 times)
Windpower (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:44:38 AM

I have been using RunCPA for a long time now, and it has been really good for me. I have made a good amount of profit, but I was just wondering whether there is a better program that I should use?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Graphics

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:11:02 AM

Yes, I guess I'm writing about it for 3rd time this week Smiley

PEERFLY, one of the largest, added a BTC payments few days ago.

Here is the topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1879902.0

They are much bigger than RunCPA and much more stable, without delays, etc.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:58:04 PM

I have been using RunCPA for a long time now, and it has been really good for me. I have made a good amount of profit, but I was just wondering whether there is a better program that I should use?

I'm assuming you're working in the bitcoin niche. If I'm right, no need to look for another network because RunCPA is currently the leader in that.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 04:42:36 PM

RUNCPA is garbage, don't even bother with it. there are good affiliate programs, just no good cpa based ones.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:02:27 PM

CPAbuild BTC friendly you can give it a try . My app got accepted there in no time and they even give $5 bonus . I joined it few days ago  so can't really say if it is great or not but it seems ok until now also it have good reviews at cpaelites .
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 10:26:52 PM

This is a very good news to me that peerfly are paying in bitcoin upon checking i saw next to payoneer payment they are added bitcoin as payment..
And now i am not problematic to find a way to exchange my paypal funds into bitcoin ..
But i already received my last month earnings so my earnings this month i think i change it into bitcoin..

CPAbuild BTC friendly you can give it a try . My app got accepted there in no time and they even give $5 bonus . I joined it few days ago  so can't really say if it is great or not but it seems ok until now also it have good reviews at cpaelites .

This affiliate site you mention also paying in bitcoin.. i think this site looks like the same as ogads most of their offers are for mobile.
If they are paying in bitcoin i think i try since i have already experience of promoting blackhat niche in ogads i think it will work also in CPAbuild i heard this site many times for good alternative in ogads..

Also i think maxbounty are paying in bitcoin the most largest affiliate network that paying more than the other network.  but its hard to  join in that site because they are asking for interview

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RUNCPA

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

Instant payouts and lifetime revenue share!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 11:00:44 AM

RUNCPA is garbage, don't even bother with it. there are good affiliate programs, just no good cpa based ones.

Sad to hear that. We have a strong webmaster community who promote bitcoin offers and earn money. Many webmeisters also contribute to our backlog, so that we can be sure that we are developing RunCPA in the way our partners need it. If you have any ideas, how to make the network cool and reputable for you, please, share your ideas with us.
Or did you have any issues with RunCPA?

Please, pm me with detail.

Windpower (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:44:39 AM

I would have to disagree, I have been using it for quite a long time now and it works great for me. But I am just asking to see if there is any better ones. Most people say that there isn't one. Also, I am looking for a cpa based affiliate program, so if you don't have any suggestions, you don't need to post here.
Windpower (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:47:28 AM

CPAbuild BTC friendly you can give it a try . My app got accepted there in no time and they even give $5 bonus . I joined it few days ago  so can't really say if it is great or not but it seems ok until now also it have good reviews at cpaelites .
But I am asking whether it is better than RunCPA? You didn't really answer my question and I haven't seen anyone else who has recommended that website, so I am a bit sceptical.
Windpower (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:01:32 AM

What do you mean it is much more stable and without delays? Would you mind expanding a bit? I have used peerfly before but I think that RunCPA is still better.
Graphics

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:45:01 AM

What do you mean it is much more stable and without delays? Would you mind expanding a bit? I have used peerfly before but I think that RunCPA is still better.

I have much better experience with Peerfly than RunCPA. I ran RunCPA on four of my sites and switching Peerfly insta made a ~150% ROI increase. My guess is that I just be able to pick a better programs with gaining experience, but still. This was a huge improvement. Also, google runcpa + problem or similar. They have many more reported issues than Peerfly.
RUNCPA

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

Instant payouts and lifetime revenue share!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 11:12:47 PM

I have much better experience with Peerfly than RunCPA. I ran RunCPA on four of my sites and switching Peerfly insta made a ~150% ROI increase. My guess is that I just be able to pick a better programs with gaining experience, but still. This was a huge improvement. Also, google runcpa + problem or similar. They have many more reported issues than Peerfly.

That's what all profi do. They test different offers from different networks to choose the most valuable one with highest ROI. I hope you'll find some offers that will rock with your traffic.
Pearly definitely has more reports than we do, as they are simply bigger now. But I state that we do not have unresolved problems, as we pay really special attention to all inquires. Claims might take time to be resolved as we need to double check data with business owners, but we do that on daily basis.

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 01:46:06 PM

I'm assuming you're working in the bitcoin niche. If I'm right, no need to look for another network because RunCPA is currently the leader inn that

For good reason too. It's not the lack of other Bitcoin affiliate networks that makes them the best. It's the dedication of the staff and the helpfulness of the affiliate community.

I've been a member for over 1 year now, but I didn't really start promoting till the beginning of this year. I can tell you from experience, The staff at RunCPA have your back. I have partnered with non-crypto related affiliate sites before and I have joined the in-house affiliate programs of more sites than I could ever remember.

To sum it up, You might come across an affiliate network that is a little larger, yes. A little better, no way.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: