Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do We Need Kids??? This Planet Is Getting Over Populated Already!!!  (Read 3267 times)
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:20:32 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 11:50:24 AM by cybersofts

Why do we need kids? This planet is getting over populated already!

Most contemporary estimates for the carrying capacity of the Earth under existing conditions are between 4 billion and 16 billion. Depending on which estimate is used, human overpopulation may or may not have already occurred. Nevertheless, the rapid recent increase in human population is causing some concern.

David Attenborough described the level of human population on the planet as a multiplier of all other environmental problems In 2013, he described humanity as "a plague on the Earth" that needs to be controlled by limiting population growth.

“ Overpopulation in various countries has become a serious threat to the health of people and a grave obstacle to any attempt to organize peace on this planet. Albert Einstein – physicist 1879 – 1955 ”

For me, I got 2 dogs and I'm kinda OK with that for now! I'm just aiming at my billion dollar dream... What about you guys???

sergeyzol

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:36:03 PM

And why do we need men? Weird question. Constant wars and diseases will clean up unnecessary people and there will be a balance in the world.
Boobies00

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

I like boobies (o)(o)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:05:28 PM

I find it strange that people keep making kids even when they cannot support them. In the impoversed countries we have tens of millions of people added every year. The western countries can only help to a certain point. Eventually these increases will lead to catastrophe that no one is going to be able to stop.
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:29:15 PM

Don't worry, my friend, the American military will just keep killing militants (and they'll keep killing each other) and all will be right with the world.

Believe in the Shield!
v1ryspro

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:29:28 PM

It is necessary to simply forbid to give birth to children to those people who can not provide the child. And do not prohibit abortions, because many parents then abandon their children.
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:56:39 AM

I find it strange that people keep making kids even when they cannot support them. In the impoversed countries we have tens of millions of people added every year. The western countries can only help to a certain point. Eventually these increases will lead to catastrophe that no one is going to be able to stop.

Good answer, it's advisable not to have a wife or child if you can't afford the full responsibilities in the modern world e.d. good food, education, health, cloths, and shelter e.t.c. because without taking care of your child then they'll become the victim of the current world abuse... Like drug trafficking or the worst terrorism! 
bikbik2

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:19:47 PM

Don't worry, my friend, the American military will just keep killing militants (and they'll keep killing each other) and all will be right with the world.

Yes, all wars are planned to kill a certain amount of unnecessary population in a certain region.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:45:55 AM

I dont understand. isnt there enough place? what is wrong with having more population?
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:56:56 PM

Yes, all wars are planned to kill a certain amount of unnecessary population in a certain region.

But I don't think such idea/plan is working any more Grin The world's population is growing every second, dude!
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:03:49 PM

I dont understand. isnt there enough place? what is wrong with having more population?

No, you didn't understand the whole point here, planet Earth human capacity is around 8-16 billion people what if we exceed that number??? there must be unwanted changes in the climate or some type of unnatural disasters of some kind! I'm just curious, dude! Grin 
coszy

Activity: 270

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:08:15 PM

The secret world government will not allow too much of the population, they are already developing an annihilation plan Grin
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:30:31 PM

The secret world government will not allow too much of the population, they are already developing an annihilation plan Grin

Wow, is this some kind of fairly tale or something Huh If not how do you think their plan is going to work???
Alexzap

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:37:40 PM

Why do you need to develop some plans. The worse people live, the less children they have. The only exceptions are those Nations who have poor health and have children to old age to exploit them. In developed countries the birth rate is falling.
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:25:54 PM

Why do you need to develop some plans. The worse people live, the less children they have. The only exceptions are those Nations who have poor health and have children to old age to exploit them. In developed countries the birth rate is falling.

Yes, that's what everyone suppose to be doing which birth control. Giving birth unnecessarily is what leads to so many problems in the future. At least before you get a child make you have proper plan for him/her like shelter, food, cloths, medicine and good education. Without providing necessary things your child, your child may become a victim of child abuse. Drug trafficking and terrorism is usually conducted by those people who are normally affected by child abuse.    
nmalisa

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

If you need website, just ask for info..

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 11:07:00 AM

I't is natural to have all :  woman, man and child...  It is not normal have gay people, or to many war's and people who want to steal on legal term somebody else happiness.
If you d'not understand what i thing  , just go and learn history , what English man do in India and Africa, and how America rise from bones of Indians.......

ADS TEAM offers the service of designing and building Web sites  (https://adsteam.info/)
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:38:22 AM

Why do we need women & kids? This planet is getting over populated already!

Most contemporary estimates for the carrying capacity of the Earth under existing conditions are between 4 billion and 16 billion. Depending on which estimate is used, human overpopulation may or may not have already occurred. Nevertheless, the rapid recent increase in human population is causing some concern.

David Attenborough described the level of human population on the planet as a multiplier of all other environmental problems In 2013, he described humanity as "a plague on the Earth" that needs to be controlled by limiting population growth.

“ Overpopulation in various countries has become a serious threat to the health of people and a grave obstacle to any attempt to organize peace on this planet. Albert Einstein – physicist 1879 – 1955 ”

For me, I got 2 dogs and I'm kinda OK with that for now! I'm just aiming at my billion dollar dream... What about you guys???

Well that is why we have World War for. When population comes to a certain level, there is always some greedy motherf....r who want to rule all. And in that moment we start bringing down world population Cheesy . Good side of World War don't you think. Yes planet is overpopulated but only from side of certain people like China. There are other places that dies because of bigger death rate than birth rate.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 01:31:25 PM

Its not over populated yet. Australia has more kangaroos than humans. We don't see people living permanently in the middle of the pacific on a house like the bajaos. Its not yet over populated. Once we see we are starting to consider eating insect like cockroaches that when you can say its over populated.

Konst

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 01:50:21 PM

We have to do something about the overpopulation. The question is just: What should we do?
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:03:57 PM

We have to do something about the overpopulation. The question is just: What should we do?

all we have to do is make everyone richer. the more money you get, the less kids you have.
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:11:32 PM

Don't worry about over population... Mother nature will take care of that with Natural disasters or Plague.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: