Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:44:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All Ebay Sales paid for with Bitcoins are a Scam  (Read 1108 times)
flavius (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

welcome to riches

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 04:03:15 AM

Hello. I am updating this forum with the news that ebay has recently been hit with hundreds of listings for the new mining devices and users were paid with bitcoins or alike virtual currency. I have been informed that even accounts with thousands of feedback pulled this scam off and pretty much anyone you paid with BTC won't be sending you anything. There is nothing you can do, and most accounts were made with false personal information.

One account is of a user losing $33,530 for one single item.

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 04:04:13 AM

paid shill?

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
flavius (OP)

welcome to riches

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 04:11:15 AM

What does shill bidding have to do with this?

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 11:04:42 AM

Hello. I am updating this forum with the news that ebay has recently been hit with hundreds of listings for the new mining devices and users were paid with bitcoins or alike virtual currency. I have been informed that even accounts with thousands of feedback pulled this scam off and pretty much anyone you paid with BTC won't be sending you anything. There is nothing you can do, and most accounts were made with false personal information.

One account is of a user losing $33,530 for one single item.

No?!

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
flavius (OP)

welcome to riches

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 02:33:16 PM

bump

Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 03:39:04 PM

What does shill bidding have to do with this?

What you are doing is saying that anyone on Ebay who uses Bitcoin is a scammer.  I think you can see that a generalization like that will cause offence.
flavius (OP)

welcome to riches

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 04:54:27 PM

I'm saying there are probably 100 listings up currently that you will get scammed on. I doubt even 20% of bitcoin purchases are legitimate. I know people who are making six figures from doing this.

flavius (OP)

welcome to riches

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:19:29 AM

Bump, this is getting insanely out of control. People are making millions from this.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: