Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BETA] BITFOOTBALL - Footbal manager game, with BTC earnings  (Read 3037 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:15:48 PM

from all the activities/hobbies/jobs/themes (pirates,spice merchants,space dock,discover new lands,etc) in this world and in this universe ,tomos has found football  Sad making a faucet-game a niche one, targeted to men who like football. I doubt women faucet claimers will enjoy this one. I consider football a waste of time that's why i don't know this sport and this management faucet requires knowledge in football.
I have registered to see how easy is to manage a team ,played about 4 hours and 90% of the matches are only lose. I tried my best and even understood some techniques to manage the team according to the HOW TO PLAY which is mostly just description and still i keep losing money.

-MONEY: -576.349 $ and keeps dropping because there are traps in game such as purchase a pr manager which i did ,didn't knew what this character do, because there are no mouse hover hints or explanations for those who doesn't know football. So far it just eats money and no improvements.
Also DOCTOR another money trap , purchased to heal but still my 2 injured players doesn't heal for 10 energy, they keep staying injured for few matches.DOCTOR is useless too.

There is no way to get rid of these mistakes, to fire useless staff, it costs money, so once you purchased something and you go on losing funds permanently, this is another trap which makes you to play hours and hours to reach the reset game .

Interesting faucet but not fascinating for me , maybe i will play randomly till reset or maybe i will quit ,i havent decided yet.
Hope this faucet is not a members-hard-worked-money trap-faucet like coinplants,asicbit ,anyways good luck with your faucet.

hi, there is a warning in the staff section..  for smaller teams does not worth to buy a PR manager - because there is no big difference between 1000 visitors or 1500 visitors tickets income.  hiring a top level doctor not worth too..  hire small one <100 skill and train it..  it will ask minimum salary and with training you can make him skill 1000... 
the top staff is yout trainer (dont need big skill) , and unlock some youth player..  you can unlock upto 7 / season..  i think this is the best way to get success.

now i am stuck at league 4, with 1 draw and 11 losses Cheesy  life is not easy..
players has time next 1+ week to discover what is the best...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:28:42 PM

ok, thanks for the reply. I did purchased cheapest doctor , the cheapest pr manager ,the cheapest psychiatric and the cheapest trainer at that time when such characters was displayed randomly in the list.
pr manager costs 23000$ per match  Roll Eyes
Anyways i'm giving you the account for free or to whoever wants it  Grin
Cristal
Team :Titanium Giants
but be warned that balance is in negative drop always,after  every match the income is 28k and the expenses are 70k  Cheesy

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:30:40 PM

ok, thanks for the reply. I did purchased cheapest doctor , the cheapest pr manager ,the cheapest psychiatric and the cheapest trainer at that time when such characters was displayed randomly in the list.
pr manager costs 23000$ per match  Roll Eyes
Anyways i'm giving you the account for free or to whoever wants it  Grin
Cristal
Team :Titanium Giants
but be warned that balance is in negative drop always,after  every match the income is 46k and the expenses are 70k  Cheesy

lowest price is around 150$ / match for the staff Cheesy
you had bad luck..  if you want, i will make you bankruptcy and you can restart the game

PS: i am happy that players are asking and not reporting bugs, it means there are no bugs haha
Crystal11

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:32:44 PM

This is my staff :

Edward Leum   
DOCTOR
4.900 $
TRAIN FOR 23100 $
FIRE
Eddie Neven   
TRAINER
203 $
TRAIN FOR 5200 $
FIRE
Mark Ittai   
PHYSIOTERAPEUT
9.521 $
TRAIN FOR 32200 $
FIRE
Preston Davionn   
PR MANAGER
23.049 $
TRAIN FOR 50100 $
FIRE

im not sure about resetting if i wish to play anymore, if i change my mind i will post here a request for a reset Smiley
Thank you for your nice support, but now i am kinda disappointed to want to play more the game. I will make a request here while still in beta if i change my mind to wish a reset Smiley.

if im not a football fan and i did such mistakes to get stuck on negative balance, imaginehow many faucet claimers will do same, you might get prepared for many disappointed people  Grin

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:36:01 PM

Edward Leum   
DOCTOR
4.900 $
TRAIN FOR 23100 $
FIRE
Eddie Neven   
TRAINER
203 $
TRAIN FOR 5200 $
FIRE
Mark Ittai   
PHYSIOTERAPEUT
9.521 $
TRAIN FOR 32200 $
FIRE
Preston Davionn   
PR MANAGER
23.049 $
TRAIN FOR 50100 $
FIRE

im not sure about resetting if i wish to play anymore, if i change my mind i will post here a request for a reset Smiley
Thank you for your nice support, but now i am kinda disappointed to want to play more the game. I will make a request here while still in beta if i change my mind to wish a reset Smiley.

the staff on the market  is random and changes every match
sometimes you will see only luxury ones Cheesy
Crystal11

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:55:49 PM

to be honest i thought pr manager means president/manager of the team, so i thought this character is a must, that's why i purchased and i did purchased what was available at that time  Smiley
i have only 1 north sector of the stadium activated (default) which holds max. 500 visitors, and on matches, randomly, there are maxim 200 visitors or so ; i googled what means pr manager and it says its some kind of advertising manager for football, so this is completely useless for a new player  Smiley if you are talking about 1000+ visitors  Roll Eyes.

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:13:34 PM

to be honest i thought pr manager means president/manager of the team, so i thought this character is a must, that's why i purchased and i did purchased what was available at that time  Smiley
i have only 1 north sector of the stadium activated (default) which holds max. 500 visitors, and on matches, randomly, there are maxim 200 visitors or so ; i googled what means pr manager and it says its some kind of advertising manager for football, so this is completely useless for a new player  Smiley if you are talking about 1000+ visitors  Roll Eyes.

pr = public relationships ...   when your team is losing a lot, fans mood going down and not good turnover from your home matches..  Then PR manager comes, and increases the number of visitors (income) ..
PR is the best when you have at least 8-10.000 capacity stadium..  then he can earn his salary back to the club.

no staff is a must, they are not required.. but in the higher level clubs they are needed and extremely useful...
Doctor is good too - when your superstar player injures himself

youth trainer skill 800+  with combo of your (for example) league 3 club can reveal and produce talents that are valued to millions of $ and can help your club to the higher leagues.

normal trainer increases chance for skill improvements - twice:  once / after match, second time when you run a team training for 5 energy (this is not required too - but helping)..

etc etc..  ale staff are very useful
Crystal11

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:10:53 PM

thank you very much for your time and for explanations  Smiley

jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 06:51:56 AM

May i know around when the beta will be finished ?

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:18:30 AM

May i know around when the beta will be finished ?

i need one more week (approx)  - finishing DB optimizations and will make some cosmetics
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:37:46 AM

JACKPOT FOR TESTERS INCREASED TO 2.000.000 SATOSHIS THAT WILL BE PAID ON THE LAST DAY OF BETA PHASE
REWARDS ARE SHARE BASED ON SPONSOR POINTS YOU HAVE, GO GO GO! Smiley
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:14:31 PM

Hi,

I wanted to share my little experience with the game.

Firstly the level of difficulty in 4 league is way higher than in league 5. I was struggling to score goles there although I was shooting on goal a lot.

Secondly I think that the goalkeeper switching mechanism is not the way to go. I had one goalkeeper on the reserve, and when my goalkeeper got red card, the defender came in his place. On the same match the enemy team scored 7 goals. So its basicly a lose if your goalkeeper is out of the game.

I have a question as well. Will there be any chance to PvP or is it not on the menu so to speak?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:54:38 PM

Hi,

I wanted to share my little experience with the game.

Firstly the level of difficulty in 4 league is way higher than in league 5. I was struggling to score goles there although I was shooting on goal a lot.

Secondly I think that the goalkeeper switching mechanism is not the way to go. I had one goalkeeper on the reserve, and when my goalkeeper got red card, the defender came in his place. On the same match the enemy team scored 7 goals. So its basicly a lose if your goalkeeper is out of the game.

I have a question as well. Will there be any chance to PvP or is it not on the menu so to speak?

hi, thanks for your words,

p2p is planned, but first i need to make the game alive..

p2p will be something like national cup , 64 players, KO system.
Also manual p2p to kick your friend ass Cheesy 

but first i need players and traffic.

league 4 is hard, i am stuck here too.. but it must be hard, imagine league 3,2 and 1 Smiley   but there are higher sponsor rewards too.

as i said, this is not a single claim button game Smiley
assloua

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:45:15 PM

how many yellow cards a player can have until he misses next match?
are older players ending their careers them self?

i really like this game it kinda remembers me on Top 11  Wink

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:50:55 PM

how many yellow cards a player can have until he misses next match?
are older players ending their careers them self?

i really like this game it kinda remembers me on Top 11  Wink

3rd yellow converts to "misses next match" status.
but there is a bad luck, for example player has 2 yellows, and he getting direct red Cheesy  so he will miss next match + 2 yellows in his account

older players slowly losing their skills, so for the manager is better to sell him after turning 33-34 years.

finally i am one of top league 4 team...  playing / testing all day Cheesy
and finally found one star player in my youth team Smiley

this game surprising me a lot, however i know every trick and part of the code haha
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:06:10 PM

The games sounds pretty nice, but when banrupt is achieved? And one question lets suppose i had reached bankrupt with a team, i will have to start all from zero, but what about the points i had i will loose them or i will be able to accumulate, the sponsors looks nice but sometimes there is just point contracts and with those is hard to balance the team, anyway did liked the new feature of young team xD.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:23:25 PM

The games sounds pretty nice, but when banrupt is achieved? And one question lets suppose i had reached bankrupt with a team, i will have to start all from zero, but what about the points i had i will loose them or i will be able to accumulate, the sponsors looks nice but sometimes there is just point contracts and with those is hard to balance the team, anyway did liked the new feature of young team xD.

hi, you hit the bankrupt when your funds going under -1.000.000..
then the reset will happen, it erases everything, including your sponsor points...
if you managing your club smart, you will never hit the bankrupt Smiley  i am close to promotion of league 3 Smiley

there are 12 sponsor names in the market, every sponsor paying different ration of points : fix
if some sponsor not paying as you wish, just play 1 more game and look at next offer.
when you are newbie on the higher league, it's smart for you to sign contract with sponsor that pays more fixed money.

there is a formula: higher league -> better opponents, better sponsor offers, better (probability) of young talents.

I spent 2 weeks for applying formulas that makes the game pretty balanced (i hope).. there is no exact way for success, the success can be reached many ways, it's only on your skills and strategy

in the full game, i will allow to advertise for web owners to act like a sponsor (with hyperlink in the sponsor name)  it will be another source of income.
When i will release the full game, and will have 1000+ active players, the rewards will be pretty interesting for all Smiley including the real sponsors
Przemax

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:37:35 PM

I regret of having advanced to the 3rd league. It was not my intention to advance but I was curious how it is in an upper league. After all I thought that I will be degraded to 4th league at the worst case scenario.

I ended up on the second to last place and to my surprise I was not degraded in the league. Now im in deep deep trouble as Im slowly running out of funds, my team morale is going down the tubes. It looks a little bit grim and I feel like I stopped making any progress now.

Btw what is the level of players in 3rd league? I have one guy that have 600 skill and most are 300-500ish in their skill level.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:41:10 PM

I regret of having advanced to the 3rd league. It was not my intention to advance but I was curious how it is in an upper league. After all I thought that I will be degraded to 4th league at the worst case scenario.

I ended up on the second to last place and to my surprise I was not degraded in the league. Now im in deep deep trouble as Im slowly running out of funds, my team morale is going down the tubes. It looks a little bit grim and I feel like I stopped making any progress now.

Btw what is the level of players in 3rd league? I have one guy that have 600 skill and most are 300-500ish in their skill level.

when i am feeling i am not ready to higher league, i am losing some games, not to be promoted Smiley

only first team is promoted, and only last team relegated.
you can make stable funds by selling some older players, or move some youth players to the senior team and sell them.
in the league 3, at least 1 super talent is available, it means he has at least 300+ main skill. you just need to find him Smiley

also you can increase your visitor income by lowering entrance tickets + hire some PR manager and train him to at least 300-400 skill (his salary will not grow)
Przemax

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:34:44 PM

Im glad its just a beta because I might have been cornered. Oh well I hope I will get at least some shares when the beta will be over.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: