Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:30:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BETA] BITFOOTBALL - Footbal manager game, with BTC earnings  (Read 3037 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:07:51 PM

In the next 2 hours, i will simulate a gameplay and active football matches of 1000-5000 players at one time, also database performance tests..
so please, be patient when the game will load slower.

also, please report errors/bugs if there will happen something unexpected in the next 2 hours.

thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:32:49 PM

I add my normal btc dress ( electrum wallet)
i have a faucethup account and I add my electrum btc dress there too..
Now what do you want from me ? Smiley
Electrum adress or faucethup username ? Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:35:07 PM

I add my normal btc dress ( electrum wallet)
i have a faucethup account and I add my electrum btc dress there too..
Now what do you want from me ? Smiley
Electrum adress or faucethup username ? Smiley

bitcoin address that you have added in the faucethub
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:35:19 PM

In the next 2 hours, i will simulate a gameplay and active football matches of 1000-5000 players at one time, also database performance tests..

also, please report errors/bugs if there will happen something unexpected in the next 2 hours.

thanks

One last question before the restart, and game live, the staff we will be able to keep with them forever as you said or we will have to hire always again and again them and invest into them as well? The same question about stadium, if all reset it will be a painful way to try to grow and reach another leagues.
I dont know your plans for the game but should be nice to let the game run till someone or a group reach league 1, from what i see it might take a bit, but with strategy and good finances looks possible to achieve, otherwise how long will last each round?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:58:21 PM

thanks

One last question before the restart, and game live, the staff we will be able to keep with them forever as you said or we will have to hire always again and again them and invest into them as well? The same question about stadium, if all reset it will be a painful way to try to grow and reach another leagues.
I dont know your plans for the game but should be nice to let the game run till someone or a group reach league 1, from what i see it might take a bit, but with strategy and good finances looks possible to achieve, otherwise how long will last each round?

you will lose your team data only once - after restart and full game release.
so its good and profitable for you to join the full game as soon as it goes, for faster grow and higher sponsor points rewards.
you will not lose staff, nothing..
just after payments round, you will have 0 sponsor points and will count until the next payout round.
I think it's fair and you will need to be active every week to get the best share from the payment round's sponsor points.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:02:10 AM

just a quick info:

yesterday i tested server load with simulated playing of 1000 users..
unfortunately, when the number of virtual players raised to 400, my server collapsed for a while, because of heavy database load Cheesy

during this weekend i will make new procedures to displaying the football match, and the game can be unavailable for few minutes.

It also means, the full version will be released a bit later, hopefuly during this weekend, i will announce that Smiley
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 07:19:23 AM

Will we need to register again after full release?

And do I need to give you my bitcoin address to got paid from the test phase?

Thx!

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:55:39 AM

Will we need to register again after full release?

And do I need to give you my bitcoin address to got paid from the test phase?

Thx!

hi, yes you will need to re-register after full release
you will be paid right before closing the test phase to BTC address , what you used in the registration, and it must be registered in faucethub
jackchun

Activity: 332

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 02:17:20 PM

Thx for the information
I would try out it after full release

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:00:38 PM

Info:

soon, you will see change of your sponsor points -> will be set to 0
the actual sponsor points will be moved to pending points and i will test faucethub API and pay out 2 million satoshis for the players.

if everything will be OK,  i will put the game to maintenance mode, and will prepare the database to full release...
assloua

Activity: 397

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:58:20 PM

Info:

soon, you will see change of your sponsor points -> will be set to 0
the actual sponsor points will be moved to pending points and i will test faucethub API and pay out 2 million satoshis for the players.

if everything will be OK,  i will put the game to maintenance mode, and will prepare the database to full release...

i can confirm your faucethub api is working Smiley

http://prnt.sc/f549gc

i just received the payout

thx tomos

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:59:11 PM

Payments processed, here is the table:  i paid close to 2M satos:

http://i.imgsafe.org/f279e52249.png

my payment:  http://i.imgsafe.org/f281da41c0.png

some addresses the players registered was not OK and does not belong to faucethub...
in the full vresion please DOUBLE CHECK what address you are registering!!!

now - maintenance mode, and soon - full release

Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:11:01 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 02:21:11 PM by Crystal11

Thank you, i got my payment for beta tester  Smiley :

So i managed in short time to get a good rank after playing a previous game with negative balance  and starting all over again from 0 and learning from my mistakes ,so the game is not so bad and  everyone will manage to play it without football knowledge .  Wink
Finished the beta testing on 6th place  Cool

Question: are you interested to modify the slider from scrolling the pages ?  Grin
To make it a bit wider because it's to thin and it's difficult sometimes to grab it with the mouse  Cheesy

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:21:20 PM

THIS THREAD IS LOCKED, FULL GAME RELEASED WITH ACCOUNT TAB, WHERE YOU CAN FIND PROMO MATERIALS!

HAPPY EARNING! Smiley

new thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905723.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: