Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:42:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Legal Questions Answered  (Read 473 times)
Nolo (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 04:34:25 AM

I used to do this fairly regularly but haven't in a few months.  I practice primarily in criminal law, but handle a good amount of civil cases as well.  Preferably keep your questions to criminal law or civil cases such as torts (negligence like personal injury) or contracts. 

I accept BTC & LTC equivalent. 

Price depends on whether I have to research the issue or not.  Email me your problem, and I'll send you back a price quote.  Minimum is 1BTC. 

I can only get specific with my answer if you get specific with your question.  Give me as many details as possible.  If criminal, I have to know what state you are in.  For a civil question that may not be necessary.  Do not PM me here due to lack of privacy.  Only email at ncontendere at gmail dot com.   Your confidentiality is guaranteed.

Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am not your attorney.  I will not be your attorney.  Get your own attorney in your state. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: