Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: utter fail on spec forum...REPOSTED in case of deletion  (Read 979 times)
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 04:56:20 AM

I got a phone call from upper echelon that I should not troll in such an epic fashion. So sorry - I will not even mention to you that I have a clandestine door leading directly to the premises occupied by Justin Bieber currently, so no need even to go to the public area of the hotel. This wing does not really have more rooms than the ones that we are occupying, and it is closed from the "public" ie other hotel guests.

Not that the above wasn't true, it is just that not all understand that it is marketing. Public relations expense. I am almost sober (I will post pictures if you want) and we're soon going to sauna after the public lulz is over. The n00b can take his 13,370mBTC LOL, as if I did not do it on purpose.

Expect me to announce the Bitcoin Supernode Summit soon (after this mess is cleared). The participants will learn from me and each other, the coolest guys in Bitcoin Universe, how to effectively manage their wealth, instead of just guarding their paper wallet with a gun. Life is meant to be interesting, thank you for tonight.

<rpietila has left the study, and will join his guests in the other parts of the suite>

I'm sorry but given your actions today I'm not sure you could teach us very much about "MANAGING" our wealth.

You initially had me convinced, but given the utter fail today, I'm not so sure anymore on what you say as actual fact nor truth or actual wisdom.

Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 05:05:45 AM

y'all expect to be deeeleeeeted.

oh wait... Grin
oakpacific

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 05:24:07 AM

Well, people can do things in the heat of the moment, no justification needed.

He said he is going to create a class 1.5 supernode, I will rest my judgement until the day he comes up with something, to see if it's a "BFL" or an "ASICMiner".

https://tlsnotary.org/ Fraud proofing decentralized fiat-Bitcoin trading.
Kazu

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 05:34:52 AM

Wtf is this? No seriously, what does justin bieber have to do with anything, why is this huy drunk, why is he sorry for trolling and why should I care?

CoinLenders - Bitcoin Bank Script / Demo
1v.io/kazu - 15ccW7m6RxDFWEKc3P1NdwWpX1N1pU7gZ8
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 05:53:16 AM

He said he is going to create a class 1.5 supernode, I will rest my judgement until the day he comes up with something, to see if it's a "BFL" or an "ASICMiner".

Yeah and if that is that case...being irrational in the "heat" of the moment shows that this guy isn't someone you want giving you financial advice.

"In the heat of the moment" implies EMOTION...very bad when it comes to trading or trolling lol. Pick your poison. If you can't handle the concept of either, you shouldn't be doing either.

I am Smoothie... Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Zangelbert Bingledack
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 06:03:20 AM

Meh.

The Reptile can afford to make it rain just for kicks. Rich people are eccentric, get over it.
oakpacific

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 06:09:14 AM

Yeah and if that is that case...being irrational in the "heat" of the moment shows that this guy isn't someone you want giving you financial advice.

"In the heat of the moment" implies EMOTION...very bad when it comes to trading or trolling lol. Pick your poison. If you can't handle the concept of either, you shouldn't be doing either.

Advice? Advice cannot be absorbed without judgement, and while he provided a lot of useful information, his advice is what I have known for a long time, just f**king BUY BUY BUY  Grin

People accumulate wealth mostly for pleasure, maybe rpietila just feels good about throwing a stash of money on a noob's head and ask him to GTFO, who knows.

ScrapOfCat

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 06:17:52 AM

i doubt you have that many bitcoins,

prove it
give me a generous amount, if bitcoins are a grain of rice to you

1BPuhna5A19Te8ZuXzhiQgBC3qnF6CMcKt

nope, i doubt i'll be expecting anything in my wallet

HOLY CAMOLY RPTELIA JUST SENT ME 13 BITCOINS !

LOL, what a troll. Now, your turn to prove to me -

send it back Smiley

17neXTeRQswdV1Hr6csmssJL2HpFz5bGoi

LOL, what a troll. Now, your turn to prove to me -

send it back Smiley

17neXTeRQswdV1Hr6csmssJL2HpFz5bGoi

You should remove his posts from your thread. They are just cluttering up your diary.

He is useful, since he acts as a living proof that

A) I have bitcoins, since I can just throw them away at will

B) He has yet to realize, what I say here is true, and anyone who reads it can just buy bitcoins with his spare cash and be rich, no need to beg to have them.

The most juicy early adoptership window is right now, and it closes, when 2% of the world's population has bought in. At that point we will be at $300/mBTC, my tip to this guy could have bought him 10 houses [NOTE: I kindly asked him to give it back, since it was just the proof anyway - he can invest his own money and be happier LOL], and we are entering in a dangerous bubble territory. Buy now, or refrain from buying above $300k, like I refrained from buying bitcoins during its runup and crash in 2011.

I am a noob investor, but I do have a well tuned bullshit detector.  It just red-lined. 

Let's see:
1. Completely unnecessary altruistic transaction with no clear motive for altruism.  Notice that the same thing could have been proven through REAL altruism by donation to a charity using a verifiable wallet.
2. No way to rule out sock-puppet account
3. If you didn't care enough about 13btc that you were willing to send them to someone you didn't know, why would you care in the slightest about getting them back?
4. "[NOTE: I kindly asked him to give it back, since it was just the proof anyway - he can invest his own money and be happier LOL]," this is the kicker.  If you truly had enough that you didn't care about 13btc, no way in hell you would keep mentioning that the guy didn't send it back.  If someone scammed $1 from me, I probably wouldn't bother asking for it once.  And I certainly wouldn't ever mention it again.

Shame too, I was really enjoying his thread.  Wonder how I'll feel about it now that I have to regard it as fiction.

Squander electricity on piffle: 1CLQajy22Z2n9YjZurFfPaKApcqsQa8BzK
dataphile

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 06:58:26 AM

why is this a thread and not a PM?
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:00:03 AM

Advice? Advice cannot be absorbed without judgement, and while he provided a lot of useful information, his advice is what I have known for a long time, just f**king BUY BUY BUY  Grin

People accumulate wealth mostly for pleasure, maybe rpietila just feels good about throwing a stash of money on a noob's head and ask him to GTFO, who knows.

Bolded is false. He just sold this week. So no it isn't "BUY BUY BUY".

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

oakpacific

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:01:10 AM

What he did != his advice. Grin

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:03:22 AM

why is this a thread and not a PM?

Because I'm the type not to hide what I have to say.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:03:51 AM

Advice? Advice cannot be absorbed without judgement, and while he provided a lot of useful information, his advice is what I have known for a long time, just f**king BUY BUY BUY Grin

Oh right....."DO WHAT I SAY NOT WHAT I DO"....ROFL haha utter fail again  Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

oakpacific

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:06:33 AM

Oh right....."DO WHAT I SAY NOT WHAT I DO"....ROFL haha utter fail again  Grin

Frankly sometimes cypher was the same, blahblahblah tells you you should sell, but I will not, so you need to make your own decision. Grin

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:08:24 AM

Advice? Advice cannot be absorbed without judgement, and while he provided a lot of useful information, his advice is what I have known for a long time, just f**king BUY BUY BUY Grin

Frankly sometimes cypher was the same, blahblahblah tells you you should sell, but I will not, so you need to make your own decision. Grin

Where did he do this?

I trolled him but I never seen that part.

OH and...nice try to divert attention to someone else when clearly the contradiction of what "reptilia" says and does is BLATANTLY CLEAR. Try addressing that as opposed to bringing Cypher into the mix.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

oakpacific

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:13:26 AM

Where did he do this?

I trolled him but I never seen that part.

OH and...nice try to divert attention to someone else when clearly the contradiction of what "reptilia" says and does is BLATANTLY CLEAR. Try addressing that as opposed to bringing Cypher into the mix.

Oh...how come all these hostilities, I was not trying to divert your attention, just trying hard to fit into the troll style.Cheesy But back to him, I have already made my point clear, haven't I? I guessed he may just felt good by being able to throw a stash on a noob's head, and ask him to GTFO. Rich guys could be like that, you know.

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 10:02:14 AM

Epic thread, given the summit unfolding Cheesy

Schrankwand

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 10:09:18 AM

Yup. Real "hotshot" financial guys are usually, well... not too excitable. It is one of these "Yeah, we have to move fast here, give me a call in a few weeks" kind of deals Cheesy
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 10:10:16 AM

Looks like a classic douchebag, I have to give credit to scammers, at least they have some class and wit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: