News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: It work for you ??
Yes !!
No !!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Betting Tips  (Read 486 times)
aotlunla (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:33:24 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 05:50:05 PM by aotlunla

Soccer BTCetting Tips

Topic Update@2017-04-30

Hello guys starting the 27th of April 2017 i will be posting bets daily in this thread!

After my succesfull bets last month,i wanted to open my FREE services to you guys.

Currently Running over a years and having great bets and wins,i usually post free picks on the weekends,with awesome odds as well.

**Asian Handicap and Malaysian Odds.

Below i will put my STATS where you can see how my bets finished !!!

===============================
MY CURRENT STATS
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
APRIL STATS
GAMES:29
WINS:22
DRAWS:2
LOSSES:5
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
===============================

Last Tips @BTCitcointalk Forum

DONATE BTC IF YOU WON SOMETHING: 3Lng1vuLUVfykYdhCHnLEU133tTQuSqo41

for 0.01+ Bitcoin Donate I'll invite you to telegram group.you'll get bet tips every day by notification.(tips same in this topic It not Better of Lower)

if you donate me please reply me or pm me after confirm transaction.
Code:
DONATION LIST
Name    |    Amount    |                    Transaction                    |

aotlunla (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:01:46 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 04:19:29 PM by aotlunla

Code:
Update Result

First day and tip in Bitcointalk Forum

aotlunla (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:47:10 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 12:53:41 PM by aotlunla

Code:
Update Result

aotlunla (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:03:25 PM

aotlunla (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:21:26 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 08:15:53 AM by aotlunla

Code:
Update Result

Sorry a little bit wrong it is Real Madrid = 90% and monaco = 100%.

[/quote]

aotlunla (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:19:17 AM

If image not showing try refresh this page again.

aotlunla (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:58:50 AM

If image not showing try refresh this page again.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:02:02 AM

Code:
Update Result

impressive outcome, giving 2 our of 2 and with a good odds maybe better to keep watching and follow your tips to review i don't have
enough knowledge with soccer and i do follow betadviser and joca before now its time for me to follow you and see the results.
aotlunla (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:27:17 AM

You'r Welcome  Cheesy Cheesy

Code:
Update Result

impressive outcome, giving 2 our of 2 and with a good odds maybe better to keep watching and follow your tips to review i don't have
enough knowledge with soccer and i do follow betadviser and joca before now its time for me to follow you and see the results.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:57:40 PM

I will be interested if your strategy is based strictly on Asian Handicap and Malaysian Odds, I understand they do  create some advantages  for a punter. Btw what sport betting site is that which accepts bets in THB? Does it also accept bets in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, if not why are you asking for donation in Bitcoin?
aotlunla (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:57:18 PM

I will be interested if your strategy is based strictly on Asian Handicap and Malaysian Odds, I understand they do  create some advantages  for a punter. Btw what sport betting site is that which accepts bets in THB? Does it also accept bets in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, if not why are you asking for donation in Bitcoin?
Im use Bet365.com guy.It dont have bitcoin payment gateway.befor this i try to deposit in Cloudbet.com but it a shit site,they doesn't work i cant do anything and yes withdraw too but deposit is work perfectly hahah.Im so sad for this and i thing i need to use Bet365.com because they popular site and has all soccer match with good odds and look good with cerificated sign.

Sorry for my Eng.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:54:47 AM

I will be interested if your strategy is based strictly on Asian Handicap and Malaysian Odds, I understand they do  create some advantages  for a punter. Btw what sport betting site is that which accepts bets in THB? Does it also accept bets in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, if not why are you asking for donation in Bitcoin?
Im use Bet365.com guy.It dont have bitcoin payment gateway.befor this i try to deposit in Cloudbet.com but it a shit site,they doesn't work i cant do anything and yes withdraw too but deposit is work perfectly hahah.Im so sad for this and i thing i need to use Bet365.com because they popular site and has all soccer match with good odds and look good with cerificated sign.

Sorry for my Eng.
That okay, bet365 is a known sport betting site, so is your strategy based solely on Asian Handicap or a combination of strategies? How about other sport sites that support Bitcoin, have you tested the strategy on any one of them?
aotlunla (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:47:04 PM

aotlunla (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:49:32 PM

Sorry for today.Im worked hard at my office and don't has time to work about tips to day.

Thankyou.

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:43:15 PM

Sorry for my Eng.

That's a very bold claim against a very reputable website in our society.
I'v used Cloudbet before and I never had any problems with withdrawals.
Why do you claim Cloudbet is a shit site?

Looking for a signature campaign.
aotlunla (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:30:42 PM

Sorry for my Eng.

Sorry guy but last time i try to bet it look ok and when tomorrow i come back from work and look at site it reject my bet !! And when i try to withdraw it reject me too first time reject because need to confirm withdraw in email before yeah im ok but in second time they reject me without any problem sir.I dont know why.

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:37:19 PM

Sorry for my Eng.

Sorry guy but last time i try to bet it look ok and when tomorrow i come back from work and look at site it reject my bet !! And when i try to withdraw it reject me too first time reject because need to confirm withdraw in email before yeah im ok but in second time they reject me without any problem sir.I dont know why.

Would you like a hacker to withdraw your BTC?
No?
Then confirming your withdrawal through e-mail sounds like a good idea Smiley
*although that's MINIMUM security*

aotlunla (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:28:02 PM

Sorry for my Eng.

Would you like a hacker to withdraw your BTC?
No?
Then confirming your withdrawal through e-mail sounds like a good idea Smiley
*although that's MINIMUM security*

Yes bro i try to confirm withdraw in my second withdraw and im sure it finish to confirm.but next day they reject my withdraw bro.I dont know why but if u thing this site is good it your opinion bro thank you.

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:51:26 AM

Yes bro i try to confirm withdraw in my second withdraw and im sure it finish to confirm.but next day they reject my withdraw bro.I dont know why but if u thing this site is good it your opinion bro thank you.

I really don't know why this could be so Sad
If you'd provide more info about the second withdrawal, maybe we'll see what happened :/

Otherwise, nice thread!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: