Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Limited Paypal with $399 for sale~ $170 BTC or CSGO keys  (Read 2433 times)
Hyltn (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:10:27 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 07:37:01 AM by Hyltn

I have a limited paypal with $399 in it. It is limited due to being tied with another paypal account with a negative balance.

It became limited Feb. 2nd, and is a USA Account so in 4 months will be available for bank withdraw.

Im looking for around 63 keys CSGO or csgo skins valued around the same, or $175. Of course, we will work to get all the money withdrawn and work with you to change all the information on the paypal needed.

I would also trade for a verified paypal, preferably USA account but UK or any European country would work too.

Add me on skype or PM me on here- Hyltn42

Please let me know if this sounds stupid or unlikely to sell, as I have no idea I just stumbled upon this website and saw some other people selling them.
Hyltn (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:50:29 PM

Lowered the price a bit, my preferred method of payment is either in CSGO skins or CSGO keys. Around 63 CSGO keys or $175 in skins. 
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:15:49 PM

Lowered the price a bit, my preferred method of payment is either in CSGO skins or CSGO keys. Around 63 CSGO keys or $175 in skins. 
I have just received a phishing mail who inform me that the password of my paypal account has been changed via another device, I do not want to say that you are trying to sell a hacked account, but there is a strong possibility that it is one.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Hyltn (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:19:04 PM

I have just received a phishing mail who inform me that the password of my paypal account has been changed via another device, I do not want to say that you are trying to sell a hacked account, but there is a strong possibility that it is one.

This is one of my personal paypal accounts, Ill be more than happy to show proof of the email corresponding with my actual name via my ID, or any other way to prove that this is my personal account.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:39:35 PM

Paypal payments can be disputed till 180 days,so risky to buy before 180 days
Limited accounts can not with withdrawn for 180 days

Contact me whenever the balance is ready for withdrawal,I will buy the account
Hyltn (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:27:56 AM

Paypal payments can be disputed till 180 days,so risky to buy before 180 days
Limited accounts can not with withdrawn for 180 days

Contact me whenever the balance is ready for withdrawal,I will buy the account

working on a way to get the money able to withdraw sooner, thanks!

Will update with paypal's response
Hyltn (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:35:55 AM

UPDATE: accoumt able to withdraw, just got the email today
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: