Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SkrillexLegit  (Read 1309 times)
juemonju

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:12:12 AM

SkrillLegit is a scammer,,He theft my only 4$.He is dirty bitch...He will be never happy in his life,,He will be die as a beast.

Have paypal, vcc, VBA, Quality Verified BM, ad accounts, id scan, OLD facebook id, payment method for FB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coin.trader

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:57:36 AM

SkrillLegit is a scammer,,He theft my only 4$.He is dirty bitch...He will be never happy in his life,,He will be die as a beast.

I was thinking, If i will ever have on my hands over 20 mil euros i will scam for this money but 4$ ? What's wrong with you people?

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:30:53 PM

I was thinking, If i will ever have on my hands over 20 mil euros i will scam for this money but 4$ ? What's wrong with you people?

is not good to make public that you will scam for 20.000$ I won't be trusting my money to you.
coin.trader

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:32:09 PM

is not good to make public that you will scam for 20.000$ I won't be trusting my money to you.

for 20.000.000 euro you can't trust anyone. I do have more than 20k$ in my balances now so this is not so much...

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:51:39 PM

I'm quoting your post for what you said. Scam is still a scam despite of the amounts involved.If you're openly admitting you can scam for big amounts,you should not be trusted with anything.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:41:07 PM

I'm quoting your post for what you said. Scam is still a scam despite of the amounts involved.If you're openly admitting you can scam for big amounts,you should not be trusted with anything.

He ended up scamming for even less than the amount said on that post you quoted just amazing plagued of scammers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: