Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:11:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Sig spot  (Read 2378 times)
btctousd81 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 07:01:52 AM

user must have more than 1000 posts counts. no bans. no spammy posts, all legit posts , human posted. , no bots should be used to make posts.

must be active user on bitcointalk.

pm me your prices for a year.

payment will be done using paypal.

thanks

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zerweit

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:56:08 AM

user must have more than 1000 posts counts. no bans. no spammy posts, all legit posts , human posted. , no bots should be used to make posts.

thanks
Who guarantee that after a few months you not chargeback?

And you should post/move this to the services section
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:58:46 AM

This make no sense. If your service is bitcoin related then why pay using PayPal, If It's not then you should consider advertising on some ads network instead because no one is going to accept PayPal here. You also need to give some details about what you are planning to advertise.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:03:37 AM

I'm not that active anymore lately, but i did make over 1500 posts in the past...
If you're interested, you can make me an offer, either in this thread or in PM under following conditions:

- nothing illegal, not even grey area... No ponzi's, hacked accounts, sold accounts, hacked serials, ico's, rom's,...
- i only accept BTC as a payment. If you don't trust me, i don't mind if an escrow holds the funds the whole year, and only releases it after the year is over
- no minimum post crap... I don't post that often, but your add will be on 1500+ historic posts. I might be a bit more active in the future, but don't expect more than 10-20 new posts/month

You can put your add in following places:
- my signature (max 4000 characters)
- my website url (title should reflect that it's a payed ad)
- my personal text
- my avatar

btctousd81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 06:45:31 AM

thanks
Who guarantee that after a few months you not chargeback?

And you should post/move this to the services section

i can do btc too.

thanks.

btctousd81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 06:47:47 AM

This make no sense. If your service is bitcoin related then why pay using PayPal, If It's not then you should consider advertising on some ads network instead because no one is going to accept PayPal here. You also need to give some details about what you are planning to advertise.

paypal, becuase i have funds in it., and dont have btc with me right now., so didnt wnted to go through paypal to btc, then do btc transfer.,
nothing else.

anyway sbtc will work too.

i am working on game site, so thought it would be good idea to buy sig spot.

thanks.,

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:00:35 AM

I will rent my signature space for 1 year at the rate of 0.035 btc per week, which is a total of 1.82 btc per year. I can write atleast 20 quality posts per week. I will change my signature, avatar and personal text.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
btctousd81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 08:07:33 AM

I will rent my signature space for 1 year at the rate of 0.035 btc per week, which is a total of 1.82 btc per year. I can write atleast 20 quality posts per week. I will change my signature, avatar and personal text.

thanks for your reply., ill let you know, if i decide to go with you.

Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:39:02 PM

I can rent my sig avatar and personal message space for a year at the rate of .015 per week, or .55 for the whole year

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:02:04 PM

I can rent my sig avatar and personal message space for a year at the rate of .015 per week, or .55 for the whole year

user must have more than 1000 posts counts.

Reading is really hard, isn't it? Come on. He clearly said he wanted users with +1000 posts..

LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 03:24:07 PM

paypal, becuase i have funds in it., and dont have btc with me right now., so didnt wnted to go through paypal to btc, then do btc transfer.,
nothing else.

anyway sbtc will work too.

i am working on game site, so thought it would be good idea to buy sig spot.

thanks.,
I would not mind being paid in paypal but I only ask for you to pay in advance if you are to pay me in this way. Nothing less nothing more. And do a reverse chargeback. In what I mean by this is you would need to dispute then cancel it immediately if you understand what I am saying here to you in regards to this.
The rate would be calculated on a per weekly basis but paid out to me for the entire year.
I am of a trusted network and I would imagine this should not be a problem for you to do this in this fashion.
If you do want to do it this way then you would need to pay me in bitcoin.
Pm me with you rates and your offer in the way of payment I just discussed here to you now.
Thanks.
LLec
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:28:52 PM

how many users do you require to carry your signature? Any minimum rank requirements tied to this as codes might not fit in sig space for some ranks
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:33:55 PM

Sent you a pm. I can accept PayPal but there has to be terms to avoid chargeback.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:06:44 PM

thanks for your reply., ill let you know, if i decide to go with you.

are you looking for only one person for a year? if you are looking for more than one members I can rent my signature as well.
my price is only 0.015BTC a week for  posts every week.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:08:40 PM

I can lower price to .01  Wink

cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:05:00 PM

I can lower price to .01  Wink

but you not qualified
because op abou rule requirement need member with post over 1000 post

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:31:35 PM

thanks
It is strange why you want to rent someone's signature space for a whole year while you can do it on weekly or monthly basis.If you pay up front,anyone can run away with btc because 1 btc is a big amount.If you use escrow,you have to pay a very large escrow amount as well for one yer.I suggest you start your campaign on weekly basis and continue if it helps you.

noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:11:30 PM

thanks
It is strange why you want to rent someone's signature space for a whole year while you can do it on weekly or monthly basis.If you pay up front,anyone can run away with btc because 1 btc is a big amount.If you use escrow,you have to pay a very large escrow amount as well for one yer.I suggest you start your campaign on weekly basis and continue if it helps you.
No they wouldn't just run away with the bitcoin because they know the account and can negative rep it.
And if a DT member is aware of this they will get a red negative for all to see they are a scammer and did not fulfill the end of their commitment with this offer to them.
That is why the OP should consider having a high ranking member here (possibly of DT status) to take on this signature for them because they actually care about their account here is worth more than just 1 or 2 btc at the very least.
And OP should not cheap out with the offers of 0.01btc per week he has been getting from the above posters because that is just sad to see when people are offering their signature space for 10x that much for over a course of a month at a time.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 10:48:58 PM

OP, this is entirely dependent on your budget. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. In this case it is the same. Avoid any idiot spammers who are trying to lowball the people that asked for [X] amount before them.

No they wouldn't just run away with the bitcoin because they know the account and can negative rep it.
And if a DT member is aware of this they will get a red negative for all to see they are a scammer and did not fulfill the end of their commitment with this offer to them.
This is pointless. You can purchase a ton of accounts for [insertLowNumberOfBitcoin]. As long as this offer is several magnitudes higher than the purchasing price of an account with the equivalent rank, then it makes perfect sense to scam OP (that is, for a malicious individual/usual scammer with alts). A negative rating will most certainly not bring back his money, and it most certainly won't be enough to "scare" someone off from scamming him. The potential solutions for this are[1]:
1) Payment upfront for weekly/bi-weekly/monthly (to reduce amount stolen in the case of a scam).
2) Hiring trustworthy members (the likelihood of getting scammed is extremely lowered).
3) Using escrow.

That is why the OP should consider having a high ranking member here (possibly of DT status) to take on this signature for them because they actually care about their account here is worth more than just 1 or 2 btc at the very least.
Hiring DT members is most likely not going to be cheap. As I've mentioned above though, this is entirely budget dependent.

[1] - Options two and three will cost more.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:46:08 PM

If you take your time to study the forum very well you will see that you won't even need to do a lot of screening before arriving at a position. A moderator is also offering the same service and I am sure if you make him a good offer, I am sure he will accepts so far you meet his conditions https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1769132.msg18808480#msg18808480 that's only for avatar though and its long term.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: