Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 02:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First LTC SegWit TXN ?  (Read 247 times)
spartacusrex (OP)

Activity: 718
Merit: 545

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:11:48 AM

When will the first LTC SegWit TXN actually occur ?

Has it already ?

Life is Code.
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:18:31 AM

It will need a further release for that to be enabled.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
spartacusrex (OP)

Activity: 718
Merit: 545

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:23:56 AM

Can you elaborate ?

I thought they were signalling with a version that WAS already SegWit ready.. OR.. now that it is activated.. anyone with the latest version can send a segwit TXN, and the rest of the network just ignores it. ?

Life is Code.
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:27:16 AM

Can you elaborate ?

I thought they were signalling with a version that WAS already SegWit ready.. OR.. now that it is activated.. anyone with the latest version can send a segwit TXN, and the rest of the network just ignores it. ?

It's just locked the segwit soft fork in. You could always try downloaded the latest litecoin core software and explain to me how to generate a segwit key.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: