Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:18:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thomasven's One Week Free Trading Tips/tricks - Make money trading!  (Read 578 times)
Thomasven (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:53:07 AM

Thomasven's Trading Tips/tricks
Ever wanted to make money trading but you were too scared of the risks, fear no more!

In this thread I'm going to be posting daily trading 'tip-offs', that essentially means that I'm going to be advising you which trades to make, that can be either Forex, options but also the regular stocks.

What you'll need
- Determination for profit
- A broker

Which broker to choose?
There's essentially two types of brokers:

- Brokers focused on leverage
- Brokers focused on 1:1 trades

The difference between the two is the potential profits and the risks involved.

- Brokers focused on leverage have a higher risk because of leverage, but also more profit, again because of leverage

Leverage is essentially borrowing money to finance a certain position, the amount you borrow can be up to 500 times your own investment
With this borrowed money your profits or losses are magnified, that means that if a stock goes up by one point you will make not one point in profit but 500,
it's the same when it goes down.

- Brokers focused on leverage are for small investors with not much capital but with the skills to increase that by a lot because of the magnifying effect of leverage.
- Brokers focused on leverage and bitcoin typically do not require any sort of identification when using bitcoin and are also less regulated, most broker scams are focused on leverage!

- Brokers focused on 1:1 trades typically do not offer leverage or only 10 times your own investment.
- Brokers focused on 1:1 trades have a lower risk because the chances of the stock dropping 100% are basically 0.
- Brokers focused on 1:1 trades typically make less profit because the stock price going up is not magnified with the leverage, a large starting investment is advised

Here is a list of brokers focused on leverage that allow bitcoin deposits:
- xcfd - no US brokers and needs verification documents on withdrawal
- simplefx - no verification at all when depositing with btc
- tradersway - needs verification
- 1broker
- A simple google search and you'll find more

Brokers focused on 1:1 trades vary per country, most banks offer it too. A google search allows you to find brokers that accept residents from your country.

The tip-offs for stocks are going to be for mostly american stocks, but of course I'm going to be giving tip-offs for forex and options as well.
Most of the more popular american stocks can be traded with brokers from other countries too so that will be no problem.

For the first week of this service I'm going to post tip-offs daily starting tomorrow, this way the usefulness of my service is guaranteed.
After this first week of free advice I will charge a small fee of 2.5 $ weekly, this should easily be covered when taking some of my advice.
When there's a lot of interest in some foreign stocks I might start offering those too.
The 2.5 $ can be paid in bitcoin of course.

For any questions feel free to ask in this thread or by sending me a pm

Have a great day

Hey George, the ocean called; they're running out of shrimp.
Well, the Jerk Store called, and they're running out of you.
What's the difference? You're their all-time best seller.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thomasven (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:26:10 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 05:00:00 PM by Thomasven

Trading advice for 4/28/2017

Forex:
The euro will likely go up in value because eurostat will release information about the CPI, the CPI is expected to increase which is Positive
Last time the CPI was expected to increase as well but it decreased. Because the CPI was on the low side last time it is more likely it will really increase this time.

The usd will likely go down in value especially against the euro because of the positive results mentioned earlier.
The dollar will go down in value because of the GDP price index release, the previous index was pretty high, and it is expected this time it will turn out a lot lower.
A low GDP price index will mean interest rates will go down even more, making the dollar appear weaker.

Advice:
Open a EURUSD position early in the morning, it is higly likely the euro will increase in value and the dollar will decrease meaning you will make a profit.
Riskiness: Low, even if the dollar doesn't decrease it is most certainly not going to increase in value, so this is a fairly safe trade.

The earlier you open your position the better, because of the expected good CPI, other traders will open a EURUSD position as well meaning it's going to be more expensive if you open this trade later. It is advised to open this trade as soon as the market opens

Thomasven (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:43:01 PM

Hello!

If you followed the advice I gave you earlier you should be a lot richer now congratulations.
When the reports came out the value of the euro increased by a lot as can be seen here:
https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/EURUSD:CUR

Be sure to PM me if you have questions about anything at all!

Thomas

RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:35:02 AM

I think you really have a lot of experience in trading fiat currencies but it would be great if it's cryptocurrency trading because a lot of people here are trading altcoins. If you're not into cryptocurrency just continue posting on your thread because it's still helpful.
Thomasven (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:00:24 PM

I think you really have a lot of experience in trading fiat currencies but it would be great if it's cryptocurrency trading because a lot of people here are trading altcoins. If you're not into cryptocurrency just continue posting on your thread because it's still helpful.

Thanks for the kind words, I'll definitely will look into crypto possibilities!

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:32:08 PM

Thanks for the kind words, I'll definitely will look into crypto possibilities!
yes mate if you can also study crypto and provide tips as well for sure a lots of members of this forum will buy your service, i understand that there's a big difference between the two especially with the certain movements and how fast fluctuation will happen but experience will teach you to understand i know you have a lots of knowledge regarding to this field and I'll be happy to watch your thread, good luck.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:49:48 PM

I were trading in plus500.pl without any succes ,and even i lost my free bonus.
Thomasven (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:00:38 PM

Hi!

I hope you don't mind me asking some questions but it will help me a lot:

Did you open the EURUSD position at the time I advised you to?
Did you trade on a saturday or sunday or after market times?

Please let me know and I will get back to you asap

Thomas

Thomasven (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:17:15 PM

Did you open the EURUSD position at the time I advised you to?
Did you trade on a saturday or sunday or after market
Alright since I did not get an answer I will still give some tips to improve your trading.

Trading when all markets are closed (check times here: www.worldtimezone.com/markets24.php) is
with most brokers not even possible but with some it is possible to trade on the weekends.
Do not trade outside market hours because prices are not correct.
This is also the reason why I don't post trading advice for saturday amnd sundays.

Thomas

Thomasven (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:39:52 PM

Trading advice for the 1st of may.

The us dollar will most likely fall in value a bit around 2 pm gmt because of a report about business conditions in the manufacturing sector.
The report will likely show that companies in this sector are having a tougher time which means theres going to be less trust in the us economy and in turn it's currency.
Advised trade: BTC/USD - riskiness: low
The btc has been going strong lately and because of that thus currency pair is recomended.

If your broker doesn't offer this pair a simple EUR/USD trade will suffice. Make sure to keep your hands on the buttons as a peak like we saw friday doesn't last forever!

For people up late theres going to be some information concerning the securities inflation in australia released. This is most likely good news so the value of Australian dollar might increase slightly.

So for people active at 1 am gmt
Advised trade AUD/USD - riskiness: low but don't expect big profits and make sure to sell on time!

Have fun trading  Smiley
 Thomas

Thomasven (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:28:04 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 10:43:21 PM by Thomasven

Trading advice for the 2nd of may.

The australian dollar will likely fall in value around 3:30  utc+1 am because word on the street is that the australians aren't going to get a higher interest rate which signals a stagnant economy. The thing is that they most likely aren't going to get a lower interest either.

Advised trade: USD-or-EUR/AUD

To know if you should go with the euro or dollar look at whichever is at a lower point, the lower it is the higher it can go up.

The rest of the day not a whole lot interesting is going to happen but as soon as I get something new I'll let you guys know!

Thomas

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: