Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:31:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Hybrid Online Earning Platform  (Read 804 times)
siddartha1492 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 01:22:30 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 05:10:07 PM by siddartha1492

Hello All

We are about to launch a hybrid earning platform, where one can earn for free, advertise, trade, entertain and socialize. Also there would be the regular revshare concept, but it will be of lower priority than the free earning methods. What we want to do is, add enough earning options that would make the site self sustainable, generating profits for members and owners, without any need of scam. For this, we would be sharing the profits of previous month with the adpack holders, rather than the fresh funds (which is what other revshare sites do). Also we would implement easy and effective advertising options for advertisers, including very very effective targeted advertising. We also plan to launch our own crypto-coin, it's associated wallet and a faucet to make it really useful in the online world. We would personally contact reputed sites to implement our coin. Then we also have plans to have a trading platform, where crypto and normal trading can be done, without any middle men.

For our crypto coin, we would probably be hiring a company from this forum only. An experienced crypto coin development company, which could develop coin, it's wallet, and maybe it's faucet also. And also help to list it on popular exchanges.

We really want to bring a game changer project in the online earning field, where we can show that admins and members, both can earn honestly. I really feel that future revshares, online earning platforms would follow our footsteps.

Would you like to be a part of this project as a free earner, advertiser, trader, adpack holder? Would any professional, honest crypto-coin company provide it's services for an affordable price to us?

Thanking You
Siddartha Gupta

EDIT: Our site has pre-launched. Right now it's very basic, but over the time it will evolve as we get more members and profits through the various revenue generation componenets of this site. Please post your opinions about this site.
https://gibiads.com/default.aspx

**Mods if you think that this topic is in the wrong place, then I would request you to move it to the right destination. I went through many topics in this category, and came to the decision that this category is best suited for this topic. But still, please feel free to do your job. Last time I posted in the wrong section, I got blocked.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 05:59:42 AM

Think the biggest question that comes to mind, is how do you plan to attract users to your platform?

You seem to have a plan of 1001 features to build.. but unfortunately for 99% projects it is never a case of "build it and they will come"...
You seem to be want to have a million features in one platform, with no real focus on any at all; Jack of all trades, master of none.
I highly encourage you to do some research to find out exactly what problem you are trying to solve, and to narrow down your offerings to something simple. Don't go on building 1001 features that at the end of the day, your target customers don't want or need to use.

How do you plan to compete for the attention of your customers with the likes of other social media platforms, and advertising or marketing networks?

This time it's different.
siddartha1492 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 06:12:48 AM

Yes, attracting members is our biggest priority first. Because our model is based on free earnings, for which we do require a lot of members. We will have a pre-launch period for around 15 days and I will contact the big affiliate marketers to give it a boost. Also we have integrated some social media components in the site, so that members spend more and more time on site and also promote it. What we are betting on is our honesty and transparency, which takes time to prove.

As for the 1001 features, you are right about it. We thought about it. And came to the conclusion that we will do it step by step. First we will implement the basic features and then we will implement the more complex ones like our own alt coin. We have also done some research on the alt coin we want, with the help of a reputed University's professors. They gave us some basic ideas, but couldn't help us to develop the coin, because of their personal reasons. That's why we would be hiring an experienced alt coin company to develop the coin and it's associated components. Let's see how it goes.

onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 06:20:45 AM

If you need help feel free to PM me on telegram. I can find you a coin developer, and some other help too..

This time it's different.
siddartha1492 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 06:27:21 AM

Thanks for the offer. I will surely contact you after we have implemented all basic things and ready to take the complex steps.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:22:05 AM

Everything you mention here sounds interesting and cryptoworld needs more projects like this. Everything besides ANOTHER altcoin.

I dont think this kind of platform is a big enough to support another alt which ll be anything else but a shitcoin and this might seriously undermine trust in your platform.
Personally, whenever I see this included in the project I think about premine and similar stuff and I pass.

Good luck.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
siddartha1492 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 07:46:20 AM

@Crazyivan
So you mean new altcoins should stop being developed completely? By the way our coin will be 0% premined. But what would you suggest, if we want to go with our alt-coin, with serious intention to make it useful and popular and lightyears far from being a shitcoin. Smiley

siddartha1492 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 03:47:50 PM

This is our Advertiser only section, which is accessible from the homepage itself. Advertise without even making an account. I think advertisers will like it a lot. What's your feedback on it??

Right now focusing on getting more members, then we will have a good promotion for the advertisers. Stay tuned!!

iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:48:32 AM

I really like the name of the site - Gibi. It is modern yet classic at the same time. Now, having said that, I like what you said about the revenue sharing concept as honestly revshare model can be unsustainable in the long run. The withdrawal problem of MPA/MPCA right now is a testament that this is not a long-term model but you can do some tweaking here and there to make it last...plus it should not be the core business of the site but just an additional feature.

I am fully supporting your idea and hope that we can launch soon.
siddartha1492 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 10:14:27 AM

Thank You for your feedback and suggestions iamTom. As for the revshare, yes most other revshares are drowning. Simply because they do have some % of ponzi elements and are dependent on the fresh funds. In Gibi things will be different. We will take adpacks as debt and not profits. If we think debt is too much, we will temporarily stall the sales of new adpacks, instead of promoting them more. Whatever profits will be generated in the previous month will be shared and not the fresh funds. In this way our site can never go down. The worst that can happen is that we share less funds with the adpack holders. And we will be doing that for quite a few months initially, till we have good revenues.

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 11:35:50 AM

Great tool yet I seen ever embedded with Cryptocurrency. But after checking website and seeing advertisements from third party rev sharing networks make me upset.

Anyways good luck for project.
Already many revenue sharing concepts have collapsed. Lets have a good wishes for success.
siddartha1492 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 01:47:31 PM

I can understand your concerns Digitalbitcoin. Those ads are what other members will be posting on our site. We will be getting revenues from the advertisement and so can't deny them. Although we do have a strict policy of not approving adult, drugs, or any violence or hatred ads.

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:42:13 PM

Good idea, does it resembles to steemit? I believe you will make it better I think.  I have tried steemit for one month with zero investment. The system looks good. But the reward system of posts confuses me. I hope your site will help newbie to make success online.
siddartha1492 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 04:31:47 PM

I just explored after reading your comment. And I must say that their idea is very good. Thanks for making me aware of this site.
But Gibi does not resemble Steemit. Our economy would run mainly on the free earners. From these profits only we will build new products, share revenues with our adpack holders and take out site expenses. Members would mainly be able to earn through PTC ads, FB likes, lucky games, GPT (get paid to) tasks, surveys, crowdflower etc. Then in future we will have a digital services (freelance) and goods platform, crypto exchange, forex trading, our own coin and its faucet. And of course advertising by memebrs and possibly online and offline companies also.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: